I want to know why schools are punishing young girls

Any moron who thinks it's an okay idea to allow young teen-aged biological males into young teen-aged biological females' locker rooms and expects no negative fallout is a moron. Did I mention they are morons?

Worse than merely morons.

This is not merely a deficiency of intellect.

More than that, it is a deficiency of basic moral character and ethics.

Any real man of any worth at all recognizes a duty to protect women and girls from dangerous sexual perverts. There is something very, very, very fucked-up about any creature that openly takes the side of such perverts against the side of women and girls.

And especially with one that admits that it would not even protect its own daughter from such perverts.

I'm sure there are also girls who are uncomfortable to undress around other girls just as there were boys who were uncomfortable undressing even around other boys. Guess what, life is full of uncomfortable situations suck it up. What makes bigots easy to identify is that they don't have respect for trans girls and identify them as boys, like you just did.
We're also told that boys who pretend to be girls are not homosexuals. You're therefore putting naked, hormone crazed teen-aged boys who only have to say they are girls, in with naked teen-aged girls. Hey, what could possibly go wrong?

We're also told that boys who pretend to be girls are not homosexuals. You're therefore putting naked, hormone crazed teen-aged boys who only have to say they are girls, in with naked teen-aged girls. Hey, what could possibly go wrong?
What's wrong is that you imagine all they have to do to gain access to the girls locker room is say they identify as a girl.

Why are there never any "trans boys" trying to get into the boys locker room?

I'm sure if tried punching a teenager you'd find many people would stop you. 😄

Used to be that the same would be said of a mentally- and morally-defective male pervert intruding into a women's locker room while women and girls are undressing therein.

And you seem to think that it is an improvement for perverts to now have that freedom.

What's wrong is that you imagine all they have to do to gain access to the girls locker room is say they identify as a girl.
Who is going to stop them? You know they'll bend over backward to avoid a lawsuit now that they've successfully demonized girls who don't want naked boys in the locker room when they also are naked.

Used to be that the same would be said of a mentally- and morally-defective male pervert intruding into a women's locker room while women and girls are undressing therein.

And you seem to think that it is an improvement for perverts to now have that freedom.
You don't seem to remember history all that accurately. I remember Donald Trump bragging on Howard Stern about how he got to go into the changing room of his Miss Teen USA pagent and then you guys elected that pervert President.

What I think is that if you want to accuse a young trans woman of being a pervert you better having something better than bigotry or ignorance.

Who is going to stop them? You know they'll bend over backward to avoid a lawsuit now that they've successfully demonized girls who don't want naked boys in the locker room when they also are naked.
That's right. It's happening EVERYWHERE!!! 😄

Except it isn't. The trans community is a very small minority.

That's right. It's happening EVERYWHERE!!! 😄

Except it isn't. The trans community is a very small minority.
With a very strong, politically correct backing. It's all like trendy and stuff now to champion their cause, except of course, we're seeing girls get victimized in the process. Where are the trans boys using the boy's locker rooms? Ever wonder why that's not a thing now? I can tell you why, I just wonder if you've figured it out yet.

A teenage girl is a bigot for not wanting to get naked in front of a boy? Wow....well...you are the party of Weinstein
Don't forget, these are the people who don't know what a woman really is. Obviously, they don't care very much about girls who are born girls and who like being girls. I guess that's icky, or something.

With a very strong, politically correct backing. It's all like trendy and stuff now to champion their cause, except of course, we're seeing girls get victimized in the process. Where are the trans boys using the boy's locker rooms? Ever wonder why that's not a thing now? I can tell you why, I just wonder if you've figured it out yet.
Here's one. He got a $300,000 settlement because his school blocked him from using the boys locker room.

Transgender student barred from boys’ locker room gets $300K settlement

Please help me out here , why is this ok?

It's all part of Sustainable Development, World Economic Forum Wokeness etc.

Global Government requires a couple things. One of them is Totalitarian Control of people, food production, energy etc. etc.

The other thing it depends on is erasing one's identity. If they can erase your National Identity and attack National Sovereignty and dissolve it, and attack your Personal Identity, and make Individualism distasteful, and make Gender and Identity in general Malleable, then you will have no sense of self, no desire to have Individual Liberties and at that point you have become subjugated, and unable to resist tyranny.

Please help me out here , why is this ok?

The student is mistaken. The person in question didn't identify as a male, therefore, there was not a male watching her undress. According to the left you can choose for yourself as to how you want to be identified by others. If I were all the males in the school, I would choose to be identified as a shower handle in the girl's locker room.

Forum List

Back