I Want To Strangle The Next Person Who Accuses The GOP of Racism…

OMG!!!! What a mysogynist statement!!!!

OBAMA Puts HILLARY In Her PLACE after recent ATTACK

OBAMA Puts HILLARY In Her PLACE after recent ATTACK - YouTube

:lol:

OMG Obama must be racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama Puts John McCain in His Place
Feb 25th, 2010

Obama Puts John MCcain in His Place – Roundup Russy

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

:eusa_angel:

Oooooh, but wait there's more!

"Family Guy" Actress with Down Syndrome Puts Palin in Her Place"

And this title is from the Democratic Underground. Holy toledo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DU is racist!

"Family Guy" Actress with Down Syndrome Puts Palin in Her Place - Democratic Underground

but wait there's more (I know I know I've been watching too many infomercials late at night.)

:eusa_whistle:

Daily Kos is racist too!!!! Unreal!

Garry Trudeau puts Palin in her place (open thread)

Daily Kos: Garry Trudeau puts Palin in her place (open thread)

Last edited:
Class Warfare & Race-Baiting. That's the Democratic Party platform. So get used to it people, it's gonna get a whole lot worse the closer we get to November. So much for a President who will unite the People. Pretty cool 'Hope & Change' huh?

Conn. mayor's 'tacos' comment in Latino profiling case draws outrage

The mayor of East Haven, Conn., came under a torrent of criticism Wednesday for telling a TV reporter “I might have tacos” when asked about how he would support the Latino community in the aftermath of the arrest of four town police officers accused of racially profiling and bullying Latino residents.

Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy called Mayor Joseph Maturo's comments "repugnant" and "unacceptable." An attorney for some Latinos suing the town police department called the comments “appalling.” Some residents said the mayor should step down.

Maturo sought to backtrack Wednesday, issuing a statement of public apology.

U.S. News - Conn. mayor's 'tacos' comment in Latino profiling case draws outrage

Conn. mayor's 'tacos' comment in Latino profiling case draws outrage

The mayor of East Haven, Conn., came under a torrent of criticism Wednesday for telling a TV reporter “I might have tacos” when asked about how he would support the Latino community in the aftermath of the arrest of four town police officers accused of racially profiling and bullying Latino residents.

Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy called Mayor Joseph Maturo's comments "repugnant" and "unacceptable." An attorney for some Latinos suing the town police department called the comments “appalling.” Some residents said the mayor should step down.

Maturo sought to backtrack Wednesday, issuing a statement of public apology.

U.S. News - Conn. mayor's 'tacos' comment in Latino profiling case draws outrage

I'm not even going to bother getting into a pissing contest with you over this. I can pull out a quizzillion stupid comments oh like Obama mocking the special olympics and Biden with 7/11 jokes. Everybody can say something stupid.

Dumb shit can be very bipartisan.

It was a stupid flippant half assed attempt at a joke after a really bad day which he immediately apologized for.

This does not make the Mayor a racist. It does show he can have a brain fart and screw up but it doesn't make him a racist.

Racist comments are usually subtle, like the taco comment above. What are you people looking for?? Someone to come right out and use the N word?? What is wrong with you people?? There are none so stupid as those that will not see. My own version of the quote.

What a bunch of close minded fools.

Take a deep breath.

Exhale

Now relax. There is no point to get violent when someone lies. violence plays into their plans.

What you need to do is overcome them through reason, character, and the truth

Racist comments are usually subtle, like the taco comment above. What are you people looking for?? Someone to come right out and use the N word?? What is wrong with you people?? There are none so stupid as those that will not see. My own version of the quote.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Racist comments are usually subtle.:lol:

"I want to go up to the closest white person and say: 'You can't understand this, it's a black thing' and then slap him, just for my mental health."

-- Charles Barron, a New York city councilman at a reparations rally, 2002

"Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them." -- Mary Frances Berry, Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

(I) "will not let the white boys win in this election." -- Donna Brazile, Al Gore's Campaign Manager on the 2000 election

"The old white boys got taken fair and square." -- San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown after winning an election

"There are white n*ggers. I've seen a lot of white n*ggers in my time." -- Former Klansman and Current US Senator Robert Byrd, a man who is referred to by many Democrats as the "conscience of the Senate" in March of 2001

"The Medicaid system must have been developed by a white male slave owner. It pays for you to be pregnant and have a baby, but it won't pay for much family planning." -- Jocelyn Elders

The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years." -- Louis Farrakhan who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002, City College audience in New York

"There's no great, white bigot; there's just about 200 million little white bigots out there." -- USA Today columnist Julienne Malveaux

"We have lost to the white racist press and to the racist reactionary Jewish misleaders." -- Former Rep. Gus Savage (D-Illinois) after his defeat 1992

"White folks was in caves while we was building empires... We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." -- Rev. Al Sharpton in a 1994 speech at Kean College, NJ, cited in "Democrats Do the Dumbest Things

"The white race is the cancer of human history." -- Susan Sontag:eusa_shhh:

Oh so subtle!

Racism is the Republican core value.

From Reagan's "welfare queen" to Willie Horton to Saddam to Bin Laden to Rev Wright to Mexican immigrants to Obama to Gingrich's "food stamp president", Republicans always find a brown or black man to scare white suburban voters with.

It's what they do.

Idiocy is your "core value."

I'm going to neg rep you just for good measure.

Your avatar is borderline child abuse.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Racist comments are usually subtle.:lol:

"I want to go up to the closest white person and say: 'You can't understand this, it's a black thing' and then slap him, just for my mental health."

-- Charles Barron, a New York city councilman at a reparations rally, 2002

"Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them." -- Mary Frances Berry, Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

(I) "will not let the white boys win in this election." -- Donna Brazile, Al Gore's Campaign Manager on the 2000 election

"The old white boys got taken fair and square." -- San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown after winning an election

"There are white n*ggers. I've seen a lot of white n*ggers in my time." -- Former Klansman and Current US Senator Robert Byrd, a man who is referred to by many Democrats as the "conscience of the Senate" in March of 2001

"The Medicaid system must have been developed by a white male slave owner. It pays for you to be pregnant and have a baby, but it won't pay for much family planning." -- Jocelyn Elders

The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years." -- Louis Farrakhan who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002, City College audience in New York

"There's no great, white bigot; there's just about 200 million little white bigots out there." -- USA Today columnist Julienne Malveaux

"We have lost to the white racist press and to the racist reactionary Jewish misleaders." -- Former Rep. Gus Savage (D-Illinois) after his defeat 1992

"White folks was in caves while we was building empires... We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." -- Rev. Al Sharpton in a 1994 speech at Kean College, NJ, cited in "Democrats Do the Dumbest Things

"The white race is the cancer of human history." -- Susan Sontag:eusa_shhh:

Oh so subtle!

Oh, Lord. Help me.

Racism is the Republican core value.

From Reagan's "welfare queen" to Willie Horton to Saddam to Bin Laden to Rev Wright to Mexican immigrants to Obama to Gingrich's "food stamp president", Republicans always find a brown or black man to scare white suburban voters with.

It's what they do.

Idiocy is your "core value."

I'm going to neg rep you just for good measure.

Grow up. Who cares if you neg rep them???

The race card is getting old. Playing the race card these days is just about as bad as actually being a racist.

Well, I guess you are a racist if you play the race card.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbkNM6u44pQ]The GOP's Racial Politics - YouTube[/ame]

Take a deep breath.

Exhale

Now relax. There is no point to get violent when someone lies. violence plays into their plans.

What you need to do is overcome them through reason, character, and the truth

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

Like we had to do with the republican party

Yeah... you guys not using violence and lies. lol good one.

Lies?

this is court documented evidence you partisan hack

King Shabazz wanting to kill all crackers and kill all their babies I think it's at tad over what anything you can try to put up what Republican said.

I'm on dial up so I can't see your you tubes but you look like such a fucking idiot day in and day out being a drama queen instead of conversing.

I don't think you are stupid. But you act stupid. Pity.

The race card is getting old. Playing the race card these days is just about as bad as actually being a racist.

Well, I guess you are a racist if you play the race card.

Playing the race card is racist.

It appears there are only two worlds to these racist twits. Black and white.

They coddle, love, hold their vision of racism dear to their hearts. They need it they devour it like an aphrodisiac that embraces their lives.

It's truly sad that these fools don't understand that global racism exists. They only think of their little miniscule bullshit worlds.

I know people from Jamaica who hate everyone from Kingston.:lol:

Then I know everyone from every Island who hate everyone who hates everyone from Kingston.:lol:

I know Vietnamese who hate Indians because of curry differences. I know good Korean who hate Japanese children because of the transgressions of their fathers in WWII.

The list is endless. BTW I'm from Toronto. It's like a mini United Nations.

There will always be certain bigotries. Right or wrong. It's the human condition sadly.

Forum List

Back