I was a victim of the knockout game

Antares

A Rooincarnation
Nov 7, 2012
Omaha
“He was very strong. I was in shock,” said the 19-year-old from Beersheva, Israel. “I saw a large group of black teenagers coming. I moved to the side to let them pass. Then, all of a sudden, when I was passing right next to them, I felt a punch in the face.

I was a victim of the knockout game | New York Post

I propose a new game......shooting these poor disenfranchised miscreants.

These groups doing so for kicks are without question a bunch of scum bags................

To attack someone just to have fun is a TWISTED mentality..............

Another thread here had the same subject where a 60 year old women shot and killed two of them. Of course the standard arguments started and some stated the article to be fake...................

Many, like me, were more in congrats to the women for taking the scum bags down. That hasn't changed for me.

I was too! Only it was a banker and all I lost was a job and a house, funny how no one is calling for his summary execution.

Who cares.

Perhaps you'll care if it happens to you. Me? They'd better connect, or they'll be in for a world of hurt. I know how to bring a man to his knees by the least invasive means possible. My studies of human anatomy work to my advantage in this instance.

Last edited:
These groups doing so for kicks are without question a bunch of scum bags................

Another thread here had the same subject where a 60 year old women shot and killed two of them. Of course the standard arguments started and some stated the article to be fake...................

Many, like me, were more in congrats to the women for taking the scum bags down. That hasn't changed for me.

If that story was true, good for the old lady for taking them out. However I don't believe that story was true based on what I've read on the web.

Who cares.

Perhaps you'll care if it happens to you. Me? They'd better connect, or they'll be in for a world of hurt. I know how to bring a man to his knees by the least invasive means possible. My studies of human anatomy work to my advantage in this instance.

Yea, I probably would. But there is no point of worrying about something I can't control. No politician has the guts to do the things necessary to address the underlying social issues behind this problem, nor do most people really care, so it won't change anytime soon.

I am over worrying about this stuff now. I used to care, but not anymore.

If that story was true, good for the old lady for taking them out. However I don't believe that story was true based on what I've read on the web.

I'm not sure if it's true or not, so I just assume it's possible and talk about it anyway. In which we agree on good for the old lady for taking them out.

Wish they would play here. They would play one round and get dead fast just like with grand ma.

Sure, the Banker cost you your job.

Not directly, but there was a time when white collar swindlers were subjected to the same kind of vigilantism that many feel should be directed at street punks.

Yeah we aren't going to see a political solution to this knockout game. Parents tend to defend their kids. "They're just playing a game."

If retribution can be done as a form of self-defense, my heavens, yes, "counter punch"!

Knockout game?

It's not all bad.

$black eye.jpg

Forum List

Back