I Was Right All Along! Johns Hopkins Research: No Evidence People Are Born Gay or Transgender

My main question for you..is if those of us you're disaggreeing with at the moment are right.....would you turn your back on the LGBT movement as a political one?
I don't support any political movement based on sexuality. As far as I'm concerned, what a person does in his or her bedroom is none of my business, and I really don't care.
As a Christian, I don't believe it is right to judge anyone. We are all sinners. According to the Bible, it is just as sinful for me to fool around with my boyfriend because we are not married.
I'd rather not argue with you about this then. As a Christian as well, I agree with most of what you are saying. Don't confuse me for a guy like Steven Anderson.... that's not who I am.

Homosexuality is not inate, it is learned.
I'm not so sure about that. I work with several gay people who have siblings who are straight.
That proves absolutely the opposite of what you're saying. Especially if those siblings are their twins.
What I was referring to was that they grew up together in the same environment, with the same parents and influences, so I don't think it is learned. I think they always had those inclinations, maybe just didn't acknowledge them. I don't believe someone just wakes up one day and decides they are gay. Nor do I think someone can become gay. They either are or they aren't.
But they did not have the same lives. Maybe, as a teen, one experimented a bit, found that he enjoyed it and it eventually grew into romantic feelings.

I was in a little trio of 3 friends in college, we were all English majors, so we had a lot of classes together. It was me, a gay male, and a female. The gay friend would host parties for events and he would have other gay friends over, but all they would talk about is sex. I mean, no bullshit, they would sit around the campfire forever talking about sex with strangers on a gay sex app, or how he and his boyfriend are trying out new toys, etc. They would turn to me every so often ask "Is this making you feel uncomfortable?" and all laugh. I didn't feel uncomfortable, but I did feel out of place with his other friends because that's all they would talk about for hours. Nothing I could contribute to the conversation, because the conversation ALWAYS was gay sex, and at EVERY party he hosted. I would spend more time inside with the women because I could at least contribute and participate in those discussions.

It's hard not to think that homosexuality isn't learned. My social interactions with homosexuals has shown me that they tend to be hyper-sexual, and sexual activities are private to friends and family. So, you don't really know what different things one friend had from his brother that might have triggered homosexuality. But, seeing how obsessed with sex gay people can be, I really can't believe it's not a learned response. And especially with a renown universities' study saying that there's no evidence it's genetically determined?

Homosexuality is not inate, it is learned.
I'm not so sure about that. I work with several gay people who have siblings who are straight.
That proves absolutely the opposite of what you're saying. Especially if those siblings are their twins.
What I was referring to was that they grew up together in the same environment, with the same parents and influences, so I don't think it is learned. I think they always had those inclinations, maybe just didn't acknowledge them. I don't believe someone just wakes up one day and decides they are gay. Nor do I think someone can become gay. They either are or they aren't.
But they did not have the same lives. Maybe, as a teen, one experimented a bit, found that he enjoyed it and it eventually grew into romantic feelings.

I was in a little trio of 3 friends in college, we were all English majors, so we had a lot of classes together. It was me, a gay male, and a female. The gay friend would host parties for events and he would have other gay friends over, but all they would talk about is sex. I mean, no bullshit, they would sit around the campfire forever talking about sex with strangers on a gay sex app, or how he and his boyfriend are trying out new toys, etc. They would turn to me every so often ask "Is this making you feel uncomfortable?" and all laugh. I didn't feel uncomfortable, but I did feel out of place with his other friends because that's all they would talk about for hours. Nothing I could contribute to the conversation, because the conversation ALWAYS was gay sex, and at EVERY party he hosted. I would spend more time inside with the women because I could at least contribute and participate in those discussions.

It's hard not to think that homosexuality isn't learned. My social interactions with homosexuals has shown me that they tend to be hyper-sexual, and sexual activities are private to friends and family. So, you don't really know what different things one friend had from his brother that might have triggered homosexuality. But, seeing how obsessed with sex gay people can be, I really can't believe it's not a learned response. And especially with a renown universities' study saying that there's no evidence it's genetically determined?

Of course its learned.......think about how many people you know that became "gay". Ive known many. Couldn't hack the standard dynamics of a heterosexual relationship......join the other team. Of course, the narrative is, "Well, Ive always been gay.....I just didn't see it!". OK.....whatever you say!:abgg2q.jpg:

Think about it.... What in the world does a kindergartner need to know about sex at all, let alone homosexuality...that a parent could not teach them by simply saying they exist and to tolerate them? Nothing really....but the homosexual political movement is obsessed with the idea THEY must control the discussion...

It is pedophilic and corruption of societal norms that movement desires. They cheer when a young man is shunned by his family for being gay...they have another recruit running into their perverse arms when that happens. It is a sexually deviant and predatory movement. 100%
simply saying they exist and to tolerate them
That IS the extent of early education in homosexuality. Some kids have two dads or two moms. That's okay.

It's sad you actually believe that homosexuals are all pedophiles. I thought that notion went out with the Edsel. I have worked with pedophiles and only one was homosexual (IOW, a very small percentage). I have also known plenty of homosexuals; the ones I know are decent, hard working, family loving people who would NEVER champion pedophilia. What an outstandingly perverse idea.

No doubt, you know several homosexuals and do not know it. You have possibly met a transgender individual and not realized it. (Transgender is NOT cross dressing.) The hateful propaganda you have read and heard about this population is so terribly skewed. Pedophilia occurs across all demographics and both genders, so yes, among the statistically small number of homosexuals in this country, a small percentage of them are pedophiles. There is extremely little research on pedophiles in this country because they do not identify themselves for obvious reasons. I would be very careful believing everything you read, Dude.

And welcome to the board.

Let's say for the sake of the argument, people aren't born gay. So what? People still gave a right to sleep with and marry who they want.
You’re right, But expecting anyone else to except and respect that lifestyle is ridiculous.

Like I said the fuckers should keep it to themselves

You can reject homosexuality all you want. But the problem has been that this country hasn't given them their legal rights.
Which rights would those be?

The right to be free from discrimination in:
Housing
Employment
Public accommodation
Financial transactions/loans

LGBT folks lack those protections in many states

Anyone with a brain and an elementary understanding of biology knows nobody would be born a "transperson" or "gay". There's no reason for it as far as evolution would be concerned. If someone were born that way..it would be detrimental...like a mutation or heriditary disease.

It certainly goes against Darwin's theory of evolution and national selection.

And it also goes against Creation Science, the alternative theory, which teaches that Almighty God created us all in His image.

If they had brought up the topic during the Clarence Darrow/ William Jennings Bryan debate,both sides would have agreed
Explain the 400+ other species that show about 5% gay members..................
Are you equating the lower animal's sexuality to human's much more complex sexuality? I never understood why pro-LGBT advocates say this stuff. Unless they are animal rights fanatics. Then it all makes sense...
Homosexuality is a normal occurrence in over 400 species. Interestingly enough, they find left handed/right handed traits in hundreds of species also.

We would get along much better if you would just drop the spiritual heal stuff and stick to the objective facts and science.

Gays folks are not in need of therapy or healing simply by virtue of the fact that they are gay. The healing is needed as the result of what society has done to them

People who "change " are often bisexual which is a fact that most here gloss over and refuse to acknowledge the difference between lifestyle and sexual orientation. Many other "change " as the result of shame and coercion, but they don't really change at all and often the long term results are disastrous. This is what facts look like

Objective fact: Humans are born either male or female there is no third gender. It's scientific!!! Can we 'get along' now? :11_2_1043:
No XXY or XYY? What about Jesus? XX but identified as a male.

Sure. Very objective about Christianity. Uh-huh
Ok, what was Jesus' chromosome set up? Virgin birth...only had XX chromosomes to work with....and yet he identified as male.

Let's say for the sake of the argument, people aren't born gay. So what? People still gave a right to sleep with and marry who they want.
You’re right, But expecting anyone else to except and respect that lifestyle is ridiculous.

You can reject homosexuality all you want. But the problem has been that this country hasn't given them their legal rights.
Yes it has.

Gay people couldn't marry in this country. And Republicans fought tooth and nail to prevent it from happening.

Adoption agencies still discriminate against gay people. And Trump is trying to implement laws to legally allow agencies to discriminate against them.
Gays have zero *rights* to adoption, unless they are adopting their own flesh and blood child from back when they were only semi-gay and could get hard for a woman.

They're gay,

they can't naturally produce children, no chance whatsoever. You don't have a right to parenthood.
No one has an absolute right to adopt, but gays have a right to the same consideration to become adoptive parents as anyone else.

Are you saying that a heterosexual couple who cannot have a child together-for whatever reason- has no right to be parents? You do know that birthing and being a parent are two different things, right?

The anti-LGBTQ people always push a fundie "Christian" take on this, like they are struggling to "save" the "immortal souls" of LGBTQs. But they do nothing to "save" themselves from all sorts of "sins" that will lead them to be dismissed by the Almighty. Do they honestly think, according to their own narrative, that somebody like trump is going to go to Heaven. How about these guys who have premarital sex and extramarital sex? Hell bound?

Judgmental Puritan
The Puritans were fundies...they killed Quakers and went after women....they were one of the disasters that taught the Founders to write the First Amendment.

Anyone with a brain and an elementary understanding of biology knows nobody would be born a "transperson" or "gay". There's no reason for it as far as evolution would be concerned. If someone were born that way..it would be detrimental...like a mutation or heriditary disease.

It certainly goes against Darwin's theory of evolution and national selection.

And it also goes against Creation Science, the alternative theory, which teaches that Almighty God created us all in His image.

If they had brought up the topic during the Clarence Darrow/ William Jennings Bryan debate,both sides would have agreed
Explain the 400+ other species that show about 5% gay members..................
Are you equating the lower animal's sexuality to human's much more complex sexuality? I never understood why pro-LGBT advocates say this stuff. Unless they are animal rights fanatics. Then it all makes sense...
Homosexuality is a normal occurrence in over 400 species. Interestingly enough, they find left handed/right handed traits in hundreds of species also.

Good grief

The anti-LGBTQ people always push a fundie "Christian" take on this, like they are struggling to "save" the "immortal souls" of LGBTQs. But they do nothing to "save" themselves from all sorts of "sins" that will lead them to be dismissed by the Almighty. Do they honestly think, according to their own narrative, that somebody like trump is going to go to Heaven. How about these guys who have premarital sex and extramarital sex? Hell bound?

Judgmental Puritan

So who has been judgmental? You put forth one set of supposedly "Christian" rules according to your leaders, but then try and fight everyone off who challenges whether you and they have actually abided by the stated rules. Oh. As for the OT and NT rules, how many have you and your leaders actually followed? What follows from this is that "Christianity" is on really shaky ground. Do not your beloved trump, pence, frankie have to kneel before the Almighty? Truly, is trump, according to your belief, going to be cast down to hell?

Hey listen Hysteria, you put yourself on the very Throne of God, judging who will and will not go to Heaven. The veriest Church Ladies I know are the absolute joyless Leftie ladies, I'm telling you. Pursed lipped, joyless, finger-wagging killjoys.

Do you even recognize it?? How horridly judgmental you are? In EVERY area but the one your Overlords give you free reign: sexuality. You don't judge sexuality; it's "free love" there. Everywhere else you judge, judge, judge, judge, judge. It makes you persnickety, uptight and absolutely humorless.
This is an Ironic post. A very ironic post. The Goddess of Irony is well pleased with your offering.

Actually, the Lawrence case of 2003 gives homosexuals the legal right to both receive and take it in the ass.
Just like heteros have been able to do in.....forever.

Can't wait for the pedophiles to join the LGBT alphabet soup...after all, the same logic they use to say a child as young as 3 knows they don't want to be the gender they were born could be used to say a child that young wants or does not want to have sex with an adult.
Plus~
If "love is loooooove maaaaaaan", how could LGBTers argue against it?

When the time comes, they won't be fighting against it and we all know this. The political LGBTmovement has always been about degrading society to the point all perversion is considered normal.
Again....another poster unable to distinguish between legal interactions between consenting adults.................and taking advantage of a child or animal unable to consent.

Those unable to tell the difference should be kept from animals and children until they can demonstrate that they know the difference.

Yes it has.

Gay people couldn't marry in this country. And Republicans fought tooth and nail to prevent it from happening.

Adoption agencies still discriminate against gay people. And Trump is trying to implement laws to legally allow agencies to discriminate against them.
Gays have zero *rights* to adoption, unless they are adopting their own flesh and blood child from back when they were only semi-gay and could get hard for a woman.

They're gay, they can't naturally produce children, no chance whatsoever. You don't have a right to parenthood.
"You don't have a right to parenthood"......well now.....THAT's a slippery slope, isn't it?

Can't wait for the pedophiles to join the LGBT alphabet soup...after all, the same logic they use to say a child as young as 3 knows they don't want to be the gender they were born could be used to say a child that young wants or does not want to have sex with an adult.
Plus~

When the time comes, they won't be fighting against it and we all know this. The political LGBTmovement has always been about degrading society to the point all perversion is considered normal.

Absolutely disgusting statement from you.

Implying that gay and transgendered people are the same as pedophiles.

Gay and lesbian couples are consenting adults. And a transgendered individual isn't harming anyone. They are changing their own body. And again a person consents to changing their gender.

Pedophilia is abuse and rape of a child.

They fact that you compare the two says a lot of about your ignorance bigotry.
Those who cannot distinguish between the two need to be kept from children and animals and anyone else unable to consent.

Plus~

Absolutely disgusting statement from you.

Implying that gay and transgendered people are the same as pedophiles.

Gay and lesbian couples are consenting adults. And a transgendered individual isn't harming anyone. They are changing their own body. And again a person consents to changing their gender.

Pedophilia is abuse and rape of a child.

They fact that you compare the two says a lot of about your ignorance bigotry.
I didn't imply homosexuals are the same as pedophiles. I did imply the political movement is pedophilic, and it is and always has been..Harry Hay, the guy who started the current movement was a pedophilic homosexual crossdresser... What other political movement would be more suited for pedos to latch onto?
How do you feel about the 1 in 4 girls sexually abused before they reach 18 by adult hetero males.....many their own family members and friends? That's a much bigger issue than NAMBLA......or don't you think so?

As I've surmised for years. Nobody is born gay. John's Hopkins Research has vindicated me. No! Weak minded people let themselves be seduced by Satan and then become his disciples living out perverted dangerous homosexual lifestyles putting young kids lives in danger, especially when same sex married couples adopt them for their sexual pleasure. Homosexuality is not inate, it is learned. Science has spoken! Now President Trump should sign an executive order making it mandatory for gays to have conversion therapy so they can return to normal and find God.
Find God? Who wants the Republican God?
I prefer the old one. The good one.

D5kUt1mXkAMeGIs
You have a very elementary understanding of the Bible..or you wouldn't think this was a good meme to post. That's not the topic anyway....just saying.

Derp is obsessed over republicans
CRCs are obsessed with gay sex.

Forum List

Back