🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I was thinking white girl at my job was racist but it looks like she has no social skills

Btw, I did not know you are black. That's cool. It is refreshing to speak to a negro that is not constantly trying to undermine everything I say as racist. That is a definite plus you will have with the bitches as it establishes you as an individual rather than a follower.

My impression of you based upon your social awkwardness is that you are a young guy. You are what, in your 20s?

30's

Maybe this is your chance to get laid since she is clearly as socially retarded as you are. You just to warn her up a bit. First, quit thinking of her and all other women as "bitches". I do it, sure. But I have earned the right to, as I have lived longer than you and have been through a shitty divorce.

Second, ask her to lunch. Lunch is far less threatening than going out at night. She knows you are not going to rape and murder her because there are too many witnesses. Also, make it just you and her, no co-workers. Make her give you her attention. In addition, talk to other co-workers to find out her interests beforehand. If you have to lie to her about having the same interests.

If this chick is as pathetic as you, then she is probably just as horny as you and will be an easy acquisition. If you give her the attention and validation that she craves, then she will bang you regardless of what you look like.

Final piece of advice. Be in control. Don't try to fall in love with, or get attached to, this bitch. In other words, don't go into it trying to like her. Go into it trying to get your dick wet, nothing more. If later on you two click, then great. But don't go into it looking for a girlfriend. Don't be a douche. Be a man.

Now, of course I already know you are not going to follow my advice. You will fuck this up. Either you will do nothing and convince yourself she is a bitch and not worth your time because you are too scared to try and nail her. Or you will talk to her and then fuck it up by being a creep and get rejected, thereafter deeming her a bitch who is not worthy of your time.

Success depends on your mindset, and should be defined as getting her to put out because she wants to.

But why would a woman still fuck if a ugly guy gives her validation?
Dude, ugly guys get as much pussy as handsome guys. It depends on how you treat them and how you talk to them. Fuck, dude, you are in your 30s. Have you ever been laid? Surely you have some idea how to score some 'tang. Even if you are horrible at it, eventually some chick will give you some. You have got to try.

Maybe this is your chance to get laid since she is clearly as socially retarded as you are. You just to warn her up a bit. First, quit thinking of her and all other women as "bitches". I do it, sure. But I have earned the right to, as I have lived longer than you and have been through a shitty divorce.

Second, ask her to lunch. Lunch is far less threatening than going out at night. She knows you are not going to rape and murder her because there are too many witnesses. Also, make it just you and her, no co-workers. Make her give you her attention. In addition, talk to other co-workers to find out her interests beforehand. If you have to lie to her about having the same interests.

If this chick is as pathetic as you, then she is probably just as horny as you and will be an easy acquisition. If you give her the attention and validation that she craves, then she will bang you regardless of what you look like.

Final piece of advice. Be in control. Don't try to fall in love with, or get attached to, this bitch. In other words, don't go into it trying to like her. Go into it trying to get your dick wet, nothing more. If later on you two click, then great. But don't go into it looking for a girlfriend. Don't be a douche. Be a man.

Now, of course I already know you are not going to follow my advice. You will fuck this up. Either you will do nothing and convince yourself she is a bitch and not worth your time because you are too scared to try and nail her. Or you will talk to her and then fuck it up by being a creep and get rejected, thereafter deeming her a bitch who is not worthy of your time.

Success depends on your mindset, and should be defined as getting her to put out because she wants to.

Dude, ugly guys get as much pussy as handsome guys. It depends on how you treat them and how you talk to them. Fuck, dude, you are in your 30s. Have you ever been laid? Surely you have some idea how to score some 'tang. Even if you are horrible at it, eventually some chick will give you some. You have got to try.

I always thought a woman had to be physically attracted to you

Fuck no! Have you never noticed all the cute chicks with goofy looking guys? Slender, healthy looking is essential if you want to get it with any degree of regularity. If you are in shape, treat them nice, act interested, and not creep them out. It is also good to stay aloof, leaving a little distance between you and her. Make her believe she is in control.

Honestly, to meet the threshold of getting the attention of most bitches is to be in decent shape, be confident, listen to their bullshit and be supportive of what they say in conversation. Once you establish all of that on a date, then you can make a move and she how she will react.

Fuck no! Have you never noticed all the cute chicks with goofy looking guys? Slender, healthy looking is essential if you want to get it with any degree of regularity. If you are in shape, treat them nice, act interested, and not creep them out. It is also good to stay aloof, leaving a little distance between you and her. Make her believe she is in control.

Honestly, to meet the threshold of getting the attention of most bitches is to be in decent shape, be confident, listen to their bullshit and be supportive of what they say in conversation. Once you establish all of that on a date, then you can make a move and she how she will react.

maybe looks only matter in online dating profiles

Why don't you fucking try to be a little more positive thinking? That would probably take care of 50% of your problem, dude.

Why don't you fucking try to be a little more positive thinking? That would probably take care of 50% of your problem, dude.

be positive and someone would turn and look me in the eye???????

I thought she had something against tall black men since she never turned around to face me when I went to her cubicle to ask a question. But I found out from this other black lady that she does the same thing to her when she goes to her cubicle. But she is not racist because she is very chatty with one black girl at the job so she is just ignorant.

So instead of me saying this and losing my job I rather pretend that she doesn't exist

"Can you please turn around and face me like a normal person when I am asking you a fucking question you dumb bitch"

lol

It's just common sense to turn and face someone when the person come to your cubicle.

You must be some kinda ugly.

Concluding "racist" on the basis of lack of eye contact ........ is rather a stretch, doncha think?

Aren't you the same asshat who came to the same conclusion based on a waitress "not showing all her teeth"?

You need help dood. Clearly your social issues are self-generated. Go to the clue store and buy a mirror.

Well I was thinking she only had something against tall black men until yesterday when the other black women came to me and expressed how she acts toward her.

Up until yesterday I was thinking she was robbed by a black guy because It looked like I was the only one she was rude to

Did she do something with your English muffin?

be positive and someone would turn and look me in the eye???????
Having a more positive outlook will enable you to move forward while maintaining a defeatist attitude will only leave you frustrated and angry.

I am trying to help you here, dude.

She's probably a little shy. She probably doesn't know how to act around men. She may be a little reticent and hesitant when dealing with members of the opposite sex. If you want to interact with her, make her comfortable. Make her feel easy around you. Make small talk. Ask her about her day. Perhaps you can engage in some friendly banter about her cat. Also, when you approach her in her cubicle, make sure your penis isn't hanging out of your fly. That may make her more receptive to a conversation with you.

I hope that helps.

She's probably a little shy. She probably doesn't know how to act around men. She may be a little reticent and hesitant when dealing with members of the opposite sex. If you want to interact with her, make her comfortable. Make her feel easy around you. Make small talk. Ask her about her day. Perhaps you can engage in some friendly banter about her cat. Also, when you approach her in her cubicle, make sure your penis isn't hanging out of your fly. That may make her more receptive to a conversation with you.

I hope that helps.

I was going to tickle her ear with my dick

I hope that helps.
Yeah, what Torro says, dude.

Put her at ease rather than being all brooding and weird. That will just make her think that you are about to rape her or something.

Dude, ugly guys get as much pussy as handsome guys.

Hahaha, no they don't.

Unless they're rich or famous maybe.
Shut the fuck up! I am trying to encourage this numb nuts! As it stands he could not get laid in a whore house with a pocket full of $100.00 bills.

Getting laid is only an accomplishment if it's with someone attractive
Again with the defeatist attitude. You are attempting to rationalize away your insecurities and failures.

If you are a 30 year old guy, straight, normal, and not suffering from a medical condition or dick-don't-work due to medications, then you ought to fuck her regardless of what she looks like (as long as she is not fat. I will spot you a pass on fat chicks). When I was 30 years old I could fuck a concrete wall to completion and be good to go again in 5 minutes. Plus, if you are a virgin or nearly one, who gives a shit if she is ugly? Go for it. Take her to Pound Town. Why the hell not? If she is all socially awkward like you say then she is probably an easy mark for sex.

Forum List

Back