🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I was thinking white girl at my job was racist but it looks like she has no social skills

Sometimes i don't see the humor in something until later.

I suddenly realized that fbj was accusing someone of having no social skills. I find that hilarious!

Sounds like a totalitarian dictatorship. You are only paying for a work ethic.

I was sued because of such behavior and so is my other friends that own business. This very common and is always a very bad idea to have such a relationship.
What was the suit over; "wrongful termination"?

Nope. Sexual harassment. The victim sued her director and me. I did not actually fired him. I asked him to resign after 18 years of employment.
did that former employee actually like her job and you are sure it was not just a ploy to "extort" money for sex.

Yes she likes her job but can't tell if she did it for the money. It was defenseless. They had a relationship for almost 3 years.
so, you had to fire the guy for something the woman complained about, after "volunteering" for a relationship?

I suddenly realized that fbj was accusing someone of having no social skills. I find that hilarious!

Well not looking someone in the eye when they come to your cube is poor social skills

Your social skills on the internet is ass

Well not looking someone in the eye when they come to your cube is poor social skills

he keeps trying to convince me he is not just a shill for poon. i only needed an hour to figure it out.

I am polite until called names or treated poorly. I was polite to you longer after you resorted to insults. So spare me you faux outrage at my social skills.

he keeps trying to convince me he is not just a shill for poon. i only needed an hour to figure it out.

Exactly what is a "shill for poon " dannyboy?

a liar who is willing to say anything as long as there is some sort of "pay off" like sex.

a liar who is willing to say anything as long as there is some sort of "pay off" like sex.

I see. So by your definition, I cannot be a shill for poon. There is no payoff here.

I see. So by your definition, I cannot be a shill for poon. There is no payoff here.
sure there is; women soak up your shillery.

Forum List

Back