🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I was thinking white girl at my job was racist but it looks like she has no social skills

what's wrong with having a crush on your boss?
I find authority figures to be very sexy....

Because its inappropriate mongo

If it's a crush and private, I don't see the harm. I have had many affairs in my mind..... they are not even sexual.... mostly romantic and emotional...

A vivid imagination, huh? Handy thing to have.

well in a case like yours where you can live yours out, it's not really necessary ;)

Poor fbj. Surrounded by all these dumb bitches! Why cant they see whats right in front of them! :/
Quit broadcasting your "loser-ness".

I have no idea why this poster's threads still attract so much attention. They are all pretty much the same old story. :cool:

Some people like puzzles. Try to make sense out of nonsense.

It can lead to some interesting relationship topics/points, even if his are just moronic.....

If it's a crush and private, I don't see the harm. I have had many affairs in my mind..... they are not even sexual.... mostly romantic and emotional...

A vivid imagination, huh? Handy thing to have.

well in a case like yours where you can live yours out, it's not really necessary ;)

Oh but it is!! The imagination is where things start!

some on the left believe capitalists in the private sector should be able to hire at-will or for-Cause; as long as there is a social safety net in place for any Persons who may be unemployed and receiving unemployment compensation on that same basis.

I thought she had something against tall black men since she never turned around to face me when I went to her cubicle to ask a question. But I found out from this other black lady that she does the same thing to her when she goes to her cubicle. But she is not racist because she is very chatty with one black girl at the job so she is just ignorant.

So instead of me saying this and losing my job I rather pretend that she doesn't exist

"Can you please turn around and face me like a normal person when I am asking you a fucking question you dumb bitch"

lol

It's just common sense to turn and face someone when the person come to your cubicle.
What makes you think she owes you answers?

Did she invite you to her cubicle for a Q & A session? Or were you just rudely intruding?

Concluding "racist" on the basis of lack of eye contact ........ is rather a stretch, doncha think?

Aren't you the same asshat who came to the same conclusion based on a waitress "not showing all her teeth"?

You need help dood. Clearly your social issues are self-generated. Go to the clue store and buy a mirror.

Well I was thinking she only had something against tall black men until yesterday when the other black women came to me and expressed how she acts toward her.

Up until yesterday I was thinking she was robbed by a black guy because It looked like I was the only one she was rude to
Well bing-fuckin'-go!!!

Nothing wrong with having a crush on your boss...
Also nothing wrong with having a relationship with your boss if mutually agreed upon with no agendas.

I thought she had something against tall black men since she never turned around to face me when I went to her cubicle to ask a question. But I found out from this other black lady that she does the same thing to her when she goes to her cubicle. But she is not racist because she is very chatty with one black girl at the job so she is just ignorant.

So instead of me saying this and losing my job I rather pretend that she doesn't exist

"Can you please turn around and face me like a normal person when I am asking you a fucking question you dumb bitch"

lol

It's just common sense to turn and face someone when the person come to your cubicle.

Did she invite you to her cubicle for a Q & A session? Or were you just rudely intruding?

her position is for problem resolution and if she can't handle it she needs to quit

only crony-ism is inappropriate, dear.

No. A boss having sex with an employee is inappropriate too.
why do you believe human sexuality is "wrong"?

I don't, and have not said that I do.
why do you believe human sexuality is "inappropriate"?

quibbling with irrelevant terms, mr.diversion?

only crony-ism is inappropriate, dear.

No. A boss having sex with an employee is inappropriate too.
why do you believe human sexuality is "wrong"?

I don't, and have not said that I do.
why do you believe human sexuality is "inappropriate"?

quibbling with irrelevant terms, mr.diversion?

I am not quibbling with irrelevant terms. You are inventing what you want me to have said.

A boss having an affair with an employee is inappropriate because of the power he has, the upheaval and discontent it causes with other employees, and because it goes against company policies.

It is not about the sex itself, but about the relationship.

lol

her position is for problem resolution and if she can't handle it she needs to quit
. Omg there goes the irony meter again.

Nothing wrong with having a crush on your boss...
Also nothing wrong with having a relationship with your boss if mutually agreed upon with no agendas.

And if the relationship broke apart. What do you think will happen to the boss and the company they work for? Lawsuit.
Having a crush to your boss or employees is normal that doesn't mean you go offering them favors. You just have to keep your feeling private and professional.

Forum List

Back