🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I was thinking white girl at my job was racist but it looks like she has no social skills

I thought she had something against tall black men since she never turned around to face me when I went to her cubicle to ask a question. But I found out from this other black lady that she does the same thing to her when she goes to her cubicle. But she is not racist because she is very chatty with one black girl at the job so she is just ignorant.

So instead of me saying this and losing my job I rather pretend that she doesn't exist

"Can you please turn around and face me like a normal person when I am asking you a fucking question you dumb bitch"

lol

It's just common sense to turn and face someone when the person come to your cubicle.

Maybe you smell.
Or exceedingly hideous.

Even if someone hideous you don;t act like that at a job. It's 3 ugly women at the job and I still look them in the eye lol
Yeah well you're a fucking idiot. There are whole cultures where its considers rude to confront someone by glaring at them.

I thought she had something against tall black men since she never turned around to face me when I went to her cubicle to ask a question. But I found out from this other black lady that she does the same thing to her when she goes to her cubicle. But she is not racist because she is very chatty with one black girl at the job so she is just ignorant.

So instead of me saying this and losing my job I rather pretend that she doesn't exist

"Can you please turn around and face me like a normal person when I am asking you a fucking question you dumb bitch"

lol

It's just common sense to turn and face someone when the person come to your cubicle.

Judging by your threads, maybe she just has a good idea about what a complete dork you are.

lol

Judging by your threads, maybe she just has a good idea about what a complete dork you are.

Well someone already complained to management about her

Nobody goes out looking for ugly. But we have ALL done ugly. I used to call it a "desperation fuck." Sometimes you just need a good hummer and to bang someone.

Maybe you just don't have much of a sex drive. Is that it? If not, and you just jack constantly, then I would say that you are not "normal".

To quote ZZ Top, "It's better to have it than to need it a lot."

No sex is better than sex with a monster
Well, it is true that some bitches are just so hideous that you would not even poke them with your worst enemy's dick.

I had a pretty good friend one time who I genuinely liked. We were in the same line of work. She would periodically visit me at my office or call me on the telephone to chat. In almost every way she would have been an excellent companion for me. However, physically she was a troll. A lot of our contemporaries literally nicknamed her "the troll," I tried to think about doing her several times before concluding that I just could not go there. So I never went that direction. I could have, but just did not think that I could get it up and keep it up. I suffered from temporary visual impotence.

There is a comedy-scifi flick called The Man With Two Brains starting Steve Martin. The love of his life is a woman's brain that he communicates with through telepathy. They try to put her brain into a gorilla. Steve Martin walks over to the gorilla, looks it over and then says, "I can't fuck a gorilla!" It is a hilarious scene.

Yes, physical attraction is important, but you still make compromises. It is a matter of degree. For example, I have a total crush on Gwen Stefani, and I have had it for years. She is hot as hell to me. I would TOTALLY do Gwen. Go down a step and there is Lady Gaga. Ugly face, but a very nice body. Definitely not my type, but still doable. Now, go down another step and you get Adele. Nice face, but puffy, and she is overweight. Thus, not my type and not particularly sexy. Would I do her even if she were not a famous person? Yeah, I would. Now let's descend even lower. Rosanne Barr: fat, old, obnoxious. Totally not sexy. Would I bang someone who looks like her? Nope. She is in the pig zone, in which regardless of the circumstances I just could not even get or maintain an erection.

My point is that you make compromises. Every man has him limits, of course. There is always a lot of room between top shelf pussy and flat, warm beer pussy. You may be in the mood to drink Johhny Walker Black on the rocks, but all you can get is Cutty Sark, so you compromise and take the Cutty. Just because you cannot have the top shelf stuff does not mean that you go home without sipping some decent scotch.

With the bitches, you may not be able to get a model or actress to fuck you, but there is A LOT of pussy out there between the good stuff and the hideous beasts.

Dude, if your cubicle girl is a hideous beast, then it is what it is. Leave her alone. But if not, then go for it notwithstanding her less than perfect looks.

Your snobbery is a self-defense mechanism. It is an excuse to not interact and thereby create a situation in which you may be rejected.

Are you a misogynist? Are you harboring a lot of anger directed at women? This happens after years of failure with women. It is not a good place to be at. If you are in this phase then you really need to talk to a therapist in order to explore your feelings.

The truth is that with your present attitude toward women things are not going to ever chance for the better for you.

I can see you saying fucking a women who is average looking but not UGLY

I never had no use for a ugly women

You cannot get any better education than that. Like I said in your other thread. You need help. Because in the long run based from what you are telling us here you will develop anger against women.
For reference read the mass shooting in Isla Vista, Ca Elliot Rodger May 23/14. His rant... Cannot get a date.

Elliot Rodger was retarded because he could have paid for one

Paying a hooker and trying to get a date is a big difference. Don't you think?

No sex is better than sex with a monster
Well, it is true that some bitches are just so hideous that you would not even poke them with your worst enemy's dick.

I had a pretty good friend one time who I genuinely liked. We were in the same line of work. She would periodically visit me at my office or call me on the telephone to chat. In almost every way she would have been an excellent companion for me. However, physically she was a troll. A lot of our contemporaries literally nicknamed her "the troll," I tried to think about doing her several times before concluding that I just could not go there. So I never went that direction. I could have, but just did not think that I could get it up and keep it up. I suffered from temporary visual impotence.

There is a comedy-scifi flick called The Man With Two Brains starting Steve Martin. The love of his life is a woman's brain that he communicates with through telepathy. They try to put her brain into a gorilla. Steve Martin walks over to the gorilla, looks it over and then says, "I can't fuck a gorilla!" It is a hilarious scene.

Yes, physical attraction is important, but you still make compromises. It is a matter of degree. For example, I have a total crush on Gwen Stefani, and I have had it for years. She is hot as hell to me. I would TOTALLY do Gwen. Go down a step and there is Lady Gaga. Ugly face, but a very nice body. Definitely not my type, but still doable. Now, go down another step and you get Adele. Nice face, but puffy, and she is overweight. Thus, not my type and not particularly sexy. Would I do her even if she were not a famous person? Yeah, I would. Now let's descend even lower. Rosanne Barr: fat, old, obnoxious. Totally not sexy. Would I bang someone who looks like her? Nope. She is in the pig zone, in which regardless of the circumstances I just could not even get or maintain an erection.

My point is that you make compromises. Every man has him limits, of course. There is always a lot of room between top shelf pussy and flat, warm beer pussy. You may be in the mood to drink Johhny Walker Black on the rocks, but all you can get is Cutty Sark, so you compromise and take the Cutty. Just because you cannot have the top shelf stuff does not mean that you go home without sipping some decent scotch.

With the bitches, you may not be able to get a model or actress to fuck you, but there is A LOT of pussy out there between the good stuff and the hideous beasts.

Dude, if your cubicle girl is a hideous beast, then it is what it is. Leave her alone. But if not, then go for it notwithstanding her less than perfect looks.

Your snobbery is a self-defense mechanism. It is an excuse to not interact and thereby create a situation in which you may be rejected.

Are you a misogynist? Are you harboring a lot of anger directed at women? This happens after years of failure with women. It is not a good place to be at. If you are in this phase then you really need to talk to a therapist in order to explore your feelings.

The truth is that with your present attitude toward women things are not going to ever chance for the better for you.

You cannot get any better education than that. Like I said in your other thread. You need help. Because in the long run based from what you are telling us here you will develop anger against women.
For reference read the mass shooting in Isla Vista, Ca Elliot Rodger May 23/14. His rant... Cannot get a date.

The purpose of wanting to be around a woman is mainly to FUCK. He probably needed some ass

The purpose of wanting to be around a woman is mainly to FUCK. He probably needed some ass

Don't you think he already done that. He came from well to do family and he does not look bad for a white kid.

Because you only get laid by paying someone. I don't and I never paid women to have sex with me. That is called relationship which you don't have.

Don't you think he already done that. He came from well to do family and he does not look bad for a white kid.

Because you only get laid by paying someone. I don't and I never paid women to have sex with me. That is called relationship which you don't have.

well you have to pay until you get to that part

Have you actually paid a whore to fuck you?

No, a college student looking for some extra cash

I told you whores are not allowed in my apt, its on the lease

Seems like you don't understand the concept.

You moron. Every whore is a "college student looking for extra cash". Did she tell you she was planning to go to law school too?

Btw, what kind of lease do you have? I have never seen a anti-whore clause. Most leases say that you cannot engage in illegal activity on the leased premises. But I have never seen a lease that says you cannot have a whore over. How would the landlord even know the person is a professional whore?

You moron. Every whore is a "college student looking for extra cash". Did she tell you she was planning to go to law school too?

No she was looking for a sexy older man for conversation/relaxation/friendship

Btw, what kind of lease do you have? I have never seen a anti-whore clause. Most leases say that you cannot engage in illegal activity on the leased premises. But I have never seen a lease that says you cannot have a whore over. How would the landlord even know the person is a professional whore?

Hookers tend to wear 6 inch heels which gives it away

Hookers tend to wear 6 inch heels which gives it away
Street walkers dress the part. These are the disease ridden meth whores who hang out on street corners. They are the lowest form of whore. The bitches on the Internet are more in the vein of "call girl".

If you paid a chick for sex and she was advertising for a relationship with an older man, then she was a whore. She may have been of the call-girl variety, but she was a whore nonetheless. They ALL say they are cash-strapped college girls. That way you feel like you are helping them out. But be assured that they are banging for cash as a means to earn a living.

Now that we have established that you have gone whoring, you have got to come to grips with the fact that something is terribly wrong here. I don't care what you look like, you can find a girlfriend out there. But as I have already said, you have GOT to change your attitude.

Forum List

Back