🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I was thinking white girl at my job was racist but it looks like she has no social skills

Dude, ugly guys get as much pussy as handsome guys.

Hahaha, no they don't.

Unless they're rich or famous maybe.
Shut the fuck up! I am trying to encourage this numb nuts! As it stands he could not get laid in a whore house with a pocket full of $100.00 bills.

Getting laid is only an accomplishment if it's with someone attractive
Again with the defeatist attitude. You are attempting to rationalize away your insecurities and failures.

If you are a 30 year old guy, straight, normal, and not suffering from a medical condition or dick-don't-work due to medications, then you ought to fuck her regardless of what she looks like (as long as she is not fat. I will spot you a pass on fat chicks). When I was 30 years old I could fuck a concrete wall to completion and be good to go again in 5 minutes. Plus, if you are a virgin or nearly one, who gives a shit if she is ugly? Go for it. Take her to Pound Town. Why the hell not? If she is all socially awkward like you say then she is probably an easy mark for sex.

Why would I want a ugly naked woman in my apt? Are you retarded?

Also, when you approach her in her cubicle, make sure your penis isn't hanging out of your fly. That may make her more receptive to a conversation with you.....

In his case that might make her feel more comfortable, as she is likely to think at a glance that he doesn't have one.

She's probably a little shy. She probably doesn't know how to act around men. She may be a little reticent and hesitant when dealing with members of the opposite sex. If you want to interact with her, make her comfortable. Make her feel easy around you. Make small talk. Ask her about her day. Perhaps you can engage in some friendly banter about her cat. Also, when you approach her in her cubicle, make sure your penis isn't hanging out of your fly. That may make her more receptive to a conversation with you.

I hope that helps.

I was going to tickle her ear with my dick

Let us know how that works.

I'd like to know.

I thought she had something against tall black men since she never turned around to face me when I went to her cubicle to ask a question.

She knows you are an Internet troll

Why don't you fucking try to be a little more positive thinking? That would probably take care of 50% of your problem, dude.

be positive and someone would turn and look me in the eye???????

Dude... Iron Head should start charging you soon.

Fuck you

Dude... You need a lot of help. Small comments like that make you blow up your gasket? You are 18 years old. Get some help.

Dude, ugly guys get as much pussy as handsome guys.

Hahaha, no they don't.

Shut the fuck up! I am trying to encourage this numb nuts! As it stands he could not get laid in a whore house with a pocket full of $100.00 bills.

Again with the defeatist attitude. You are attempting to rationalize away your insecurities and failures.

If you are a 30 year old guy, straight, normal, and not suffering from a medical condition or dick-don't-work due to medications, then you ought to fuck her regardless of what she looks like (as long as she is not fat. I will spot you a pass on fat chicks). When I was 30 years old I could fuck a concrete wall to completion and be good to go again in 5 minutes. Plus, if you are a virgin or nearly one, who gives a shit if she is ugly? Go for it. Take her to Pound Town. Why the hell not? If she is all socially awkward like you say then she is probably an easy mark for sex.

What is your other option?

Hahaha, no they don't.

Masturbation of course. Ugly Women are not allowed in my apt it';s on the lease

With that attitude jacking it is all you are going to get!

Any guy who is normal would jerk off instead of fucking someone ugly

Plus I would feel bad because after sex I would kick her out immediately

Someone attractive gets to stay around and chill

Nobody goes out looking for ugly. But we have ALL done ugly. I used to call it a "desperation fuck." Sometimes you just need a good hummer and to bang someone.

Maybe you just don't have much of a sex drive. Is that it? If not, and you just jack constantly, then I would say that you are not "normal".

To quote ZZ Top, "It's better to have it than to need it a lot."

Nobody goes out looking for ugly. But we have ALL done ugly. I used to call it a "desperation fuck." Sometimes you just need a good hummer and to bang someone.

Maybe you just don't have much of a sex drive. Is that it? If not, and you just jack constantly, then I would say that you are not "normal".

No sex is better than sex with a monster

Well, it is true that some bitches are just so hideous that you would not even poke them with your worst enemy's dick.

I had a pretty good friend one time who I genuinely liked. We were in the same line of work. She would periodically visit me at my office or call me on the telephone to chat. In almost every way she would have been an excellent companion for me. However, physically she was a troll. A lot of our contemporaries literally nicknamed her "the troll," I tried to think about doing her several times before concluding that I just could not go there. So I never went that direction. I could have, but just did not think that I could get it up and keep it up. I suffered from temporary visual impotence.

There is a comedy-scifi flick called The Man With Two Brains starting Steve Martin. The love of his life is a woman's brain that he communicates with through telepathy. They try to put her brain into a gorilla. Steve Martin walks over to the gorilla, looks it over and then says, "I can't fuck a gorilla!" It is a hilarious scene.

Yes, physical attraction is important, but you still make compromises. It is a matter of degree. For example, I have a total crush on Gwen Stefani, and I have had it for years. She is hot as hell to me. I would TOTALLY do Gwen. Go down a step and there is Lady Gaga. Ugly face, but a very nice body. Definitely not my type, but still doable. Now, go down another step and you get Adele. Nice face, but puffy, and she is overweight. Thus, not my type and not particularly sexy. Would I do her even if she were not a famous person? Yeah, I would. Now let's descend even lower. Rosanne Barr: fat, old, obnoxious. Totally not sexy. Would I bang someone who looks like her? Nope. She is in the pig zone, in which regardless of the circumstances I just could not even get or maintain an erection.

My point is that you make compromises. Every man has him limits, of course. There is always a lot of room between top shelf pussy and flat, warm beer pussy. You may be in the mood to drink Johhny Walker Black on the rocks, but all you can get is Cutty Sark, so you compromise and take the Cutty. Just because you cannot have the top shelf stuff does not mean that you go home without sipping some decent scotch.

With the bitches, you may not be able to get a model or actress to fuck you, but there is A LOT of pussy out there between the good stuff and the hideous beasts.

Dude, if your cubicle girl is a hideous beast, then it is what it is. Leave her alone. But if not, then go for it notwithstanding her less than perfect looks.

Your snobbery is a self-defense mechanism. It is an excuse to not interact and thereby create a situation in which you may be rejected.

Are you a misogynist? Are you harboring a lot of anger directed at women? This happens after years of failure with women. It is not a good place to be at. If you are in this phase then you really need to talk to a therapist in order to explore your feelings.

The truth is that with your present attitude toward women things are not going to ever chance for the better for you.

Well, it is true that some bitches are just so hideous that you would not even poke them with your worst enemy's dick.

I had a pretty good friend one time who I genuinely liked. We were in the same line of work. She would periodically visit me at my office or call me on the telephone to chat. In almost every way she would have been an excellent companion for me. However, physically she was a troll. A lot of our contemporaries literally nicknamed her "the troll," I tried to think about doing her several times before concluding that I just could not go there. So I never went that direction. I could have, but just did not think that I could get it up and keep it up. I suffered from temporary visual impotence.

There is a comedy-scifi flick called The Man With Two Brains starting Steve Martin. The love of his life is a woman's brain that he communicates with through telepathy. They try to put her brain into a gorilla. Steve Martin walks over to the gorilla, looks it over and then says, "I can't fuck a gorilla!" It is a hilarious scene.

Yes, physical attraction is important, but you still make compromises. It is a matter of degree. For example, I have a total crush on Gwen Stefani, and I have had it for years. She is hot as hell to me. I would TOTALLY do Gwen. Go down a step and there is Lady Gaga. Ugly face, but a very nice body. Definitely not my type, but still doable. Now, go down another step and you get Adele. Nice face, but puffy, and she is overweight. Thus, not my type and not particularly sexy. Would I do her even if she were not a famous person? Yeah, I would. Now let's descend even lower. Rosanne Barr: fat, old, obnoxious. Totally not sexy. Would I bang someone who looks like her? Nope. She is in the pig zone, in which regardless of the circumstances I just could not even get or maintain an erection.

My point is that you make compromises. Every man has him limits, of course. There is always a lot of room between top shelf pussy and flat, warm beer pussy. You may be in the mood to drink Johhny Walker Black on the rocks, but all you can get is Cutty Sark, so you compromise and take the Cutty. Just because you cannot have the top shelf stuff does not mean that you go home without sipping some decent scotch.

With the bitches, you may not be able to get a model or actress to fuck you, but there is A LOT of pussy out there between the good stuff and the hideous beasts.

Dude, if your cubicle girl is a hideous beast, then it is what it is. Leave her alone. But if not, then go for it notwithstanding her less than perfect looks.

Your snobbery is a self-defense mechanism. It is an excuse to not interact and thereby create a situation in which you may be rejected.

Are you a misogynist? Are you harboring a lot of anger directed at women? This happens after years of failure with women. It is not a good place to be at. If you are in this phase then you really need to talk to a therapist in order to explore your feelings.

The truth is that with your present attitude toward women things are not going to ever chance for the better for you.

I can see you saying fucking a women who is average looking but not UGLY

I never had no use for a ugly women

Any guy who is normal would jerk off instead of fucking someone ugly....

Are you starting to realize how every woman in the world feels about you?

Any guy who is normal would jerk off instead of fucking someone ugly....

Are you starting to realize how every woman in the world feels about you?

Shut up and log out of LIFE

You cannot get any better education than that. Like I said in your other thread. You need help. Because in the long run based from what you are telling us here you will develop anger against women.
For reference read the mass shooting in Isla Vista, Ca Elliot Rodger May 23/14. His rant... Cannot get a date.

You cannot get any better education than that. Like I said in your other thread. You need help. Because in the long run based from what you are telling us here you will develop anger against women.
For reference read the mass shooting in Isla Vista, Ca Elliot Rodger May 23/14. His rant... Cannot get a date.

Elliot Rodger was retarded because he could have paid for one

Forum List

Back