I was wrong... the health of the mother is not valid for an abortion.

Its illegal in all 50 states to murder a child.

That depends on your definition of 'child'...….. Most mothers & society refer to the 'thing' growing inside them during pregnancy as their baby and/or unborn child. Federal law allows the murder of unborn children up to birth, though all states have their own laws pertaining to which month or stage of pregnancy is legal to murder/abort that child.

So yeah, it is LEGAL to murder a child in all 50 states.

So your for funding Title X and free condoms and free BC pills for everyone. You must be all for Medicaid, and the health of the mother and child.

You want universal healthcare, I agree, everyone should have health ins. free. Since only healthy parents have healthy children.

How many republican's have abortion? Have you figured that out, how many rich woman go in and have a D & C and abort?? Have you figured that out yet.

I have no clue what TF you are babbling about there...…...I responded to your comment 'It's illegal in all 50 states to murder a child'.....by explaining that it IS legal.

Has absolutely nothing to do with healthcare, free condoms, Medicaid or just WHO is doing the murdering. If YOU want to know that, YOU figure it out yourself.
So your for funding Title X and free condoms and free BC pills for everyone. You must be all for Medicaid, and the health of the mother and child.

You want universal healthcare, I agree, everyone should have health ins. free. Since only healthy parents have healthy children. (maternal morbidity and infant survival is lowest in the US in the developed countries) and its lowest for blacks.

How many republican's have abortion? Have you figured that out, how many rich woman go in and have a D & C and abort?? Have you figured that out yet?

You think its ok to interfere between and the female and the doctor, and infants can live on vents, and when they take the infant home you will provide around the clock care so the mother can then watch her child on a vent. and feeding tubes.

I guess many on this thread are worried about the health of a infant , and they want to pay for them to have free universal care for life, because healthy adults have healthy kids, usually.
I agree, we should have free universal healthcare, and pass about condoms and BC pills freely.

And left to the creator spontaneous abortions happens for the child (as you called it) that are genetically faulty.

And yet tramp and his republicans want to cut Medicaid and ban abortions.

It has everything to do with healthcare in the US.

So you think it's an atrocity for the government to make the choice in regards to abortion...…...yet support Universal Healthcare allowing said government to make the choice of care???

You have no clue what I support, or don't so stop projecting otherwise.

Universal healthcare??? My personal opinion is a bit more complicated & not so cut & dried as you might think. Our healthcare system and all phases of it, suck. Money is the motivator to level of care, and costs associated with it. I've been on Medicaid, had private insurance, self pay and even went without any care and am currently on Medicare so I've had some experience with all levels and the differences. The farther down the ladder you are, the least amount of choices are available to you because it all depends on what you are covered for as to what level of treatment you'll get...…...with the one exception of cancer and that's because it's a big moneymaker for all involved. IMO.

1. Self pay or no coverage......is self explanatory. Either you pay all costs of care out of pocket that the providers charge, OR you have no care at all

2. Private insurance...with or without a contract to providers, pays up to 100% of costs charged and you pay anything they don't, plus the premiums to have that coverage and for that cost, you have more options for what level of care or treatments available. But not all providers accept your insurance, unless it's an emergency and your only option.

3. Both Medicaid & Medicare contract with providers to pay lower costs (about 2/3 of actual costs in most cases but that's just a guesstimate as it is much lower than actual). Again, not all providers accept one or both of these coverages or those that do will limit the number of patients. The providers will only provide 'bottom of the barrel' level of care based on that coverage, so your options of Dr/facility, treatment, etc are limited. With Medicaid, all costs are paid for based on government choices of the care you receive. With Medicare, you have the cost of premiums, copays, deductibles and other costs, but still at the mercy of government choices, just with a few more options than Medicaid.

IOW......the more you or your provider will pay, the more options you have for getting the care you need...…..with Medicare for all, the government will make ALL the choices for your care.....NOT you. So if you are PRO_CHOICE,, that may be something else to consider besides life or death of an unwanted pregnancy because the lack of available choices (not necessarily lack of actual treatments, just what they will provide) in your care can very well include life or death for you or loved one.

As for abortion????? Well that also depends...….Sure I support Pro-Life as I think to abort or kill an innocent baby is wrong......but I can also see the other side of that same coin too. I don't agree with mid or late term abortions, but those numbers are few and even fewer in the later stages. The majority of abortions are performed in the first trimester. Rape or incest or health or life of the mother.....ok.. I'd even go so far to include 'a wild night gone too far'.....and I am glad for medical professionals to perform the procedures instead of coat hangers or dirty back street fake Dr's……….but I don't support having multiple abortions to replace birth control. If you're going to be sexually active and don't want a baby, then do something about it beforehand to prevent it.
And there again includes choices...…….why isn't abstinence, birth control methods, adoption, etc included in the choices available? If you're all about choices, make sure ALL choices are made known......not just LIFE OR DEATH.

I've also known a few that have been pregnant and considered abortion. For whatever reasons they ended up carrying to full term and giving birth......at which point they chose to keep the baby...….something to do with that 'motherly instinct' kicking in and are so glad they didn't abort and became great Moms.

Choices? When you talk about and demand choices......then make sure you include ALL choices, not just the ones you can build an argument from.

After reading all you wrote, your against banning all safe abortions as well, so no to back street abortions and I agree, prevention is the key thing.

Everyone knows what happens in a late term abortion. The baby is rotated inside the mother's womb to cause a "breach birth" where the feet emerge first. It has to be painful and dangerous and there is no medical reason for it. When Clinton vetoed the late term abortion bill he paraded a lineup of women who claimed that their health was in jeopardy but that can't be true. You don't need to have a medical degree to determine that a "normal" birth would have saved the baby's life and would have been easier and less dangerous for the mother. How can anyone defend the late term abortion procedure from a medical standpoint?
Late term abortions are rare, strictly regulated and almost always for the mother's life, serious health issues, or severe fetal deformities.

What is indefensible about that?
13000 a year? Sure thing, who decided they were medically needed? Why the abortion doctors did of course.

Watching Schumer threaten SCOTUS judges if they rule against Roe VS Wade made me wonder about my own knowledge regarding my position... abortion OK only in case of health of money, rape or incest.
I am wrong!
Even in 1981, former Surgeon General of the United States Dr. C. Everett Koop said, “The fact of the matter is that abortion as a necessity to save the life of the mother is so rare as to be nonexistent.”

But as former abortionist Dr. Anthony Levatino has affirmed on the record:
During my time at Albany Medical Center I managed hundreds of such cases by “terminating” pregnancies to save mother’s lives. In all those cases, the number of unborn children that I had to deliberately kill was zero.
What Percentage of Abortions Are Medically Necessary?

But the biased MSM has never shared that with us.
Consequently since 1973 over 61,781,054 lives were destroyed.
Think about that...what baby among those 62 million could have discovered cures for cancer? Or made other fantastic contributions...all because a woman wasn't responsible enough.
Number of Abortions in US & Worldwide - Number of abortions since 1973

Just consider that: 46% of all abortions were performed on women who had one or more abortions before!
Think about it... There is an excuse for first timers... but 2nd, or 3 or more previous abortions?

Planned Parenthood Turns 99 Today: Has Killed 7 Million Babies in Abortions

Are you a male or female, I bet a male.

I was originally ok with abortions in case of mother's health, rape or incest, based on the statistics, the murder of a person
that was NOT going to affect a woman's health is wrong.
Then I find out that really DUMB women who already had a 2nd or 3rd abortion?
That is shear murder because the women couldn't say NO!
It was evidently OK for a few moments of pleasure to terminate an especially innocent baby.
That makes my sex irrelevant.
But what is more relevant is you approve of dumb women who have already had abortions? That is shear stupidity on theirs and your part!
To me a fertilized egg is not yet a human being, any more than a blueprint is a house. A baby at birth is a person and has the right to live. Somewhere between those two extremes is a line where abortions (except in very rare cases) should be banned. I'm not sure where that line is but it is our brains that make us different from any other animal, a heart is just not the same. Once that brain truly begins to function, that is a person. IMHO of course.

As I've heard, a baby isn't viable until the 7th month when a chemical is release into the lungs so they can expand upon birth. That's the line in my opinion. Third trimester is off limits. The baby can survive on its own and is viable.
I still think there need to be exceptions even in the third trimester - the mother's life/serious health complications, fatal birth defects.

So imperfect people don't deserve to live? Nice eugenics.

Watching Schumer threaten SCOTUS judges if they rule against Roe VS Wade made me wonder about my own knowledge regarding my position... abortion OK only in case of health of money, rape or incest.
I am wrong!
Even in 1981, former Surgeon General of the United States Dr. C. Everett Koop said, “The fact of the matter is that abortion as a necessity to save the life of the mother is so rare as to be nonexistent.”

During my time at Albany Medical Center I managed hundreds of such cases by “terminating” pregnancies to save mother’s lives. In all those cases, the number of unborn children that I had to deliberately kill was zero.

Think about that...what baby among those 62 million could have discovered cures for cancer? Or made other fantastic contributions...all because a woman wasn't responsible enough.

Just consider that: 46% of all abortions were performed on women who had one or more abortions before!
Think about it... There is an excuse for first timers... but 2nd, or 3 or more previous abortions?

If I ever see someone murder you, I'll ask first if they are male or female, before determining if it is wrong.

“Targeted regulation of abortion providers,” or TRAP laws, are passed under the guise of improving women’s health and safety, when in fact they do the opposite, often putting abortion out of reach. Such laws were responsible for the closure of half the clinics in Arizona, Kentucky, Ohio, and Texas between 2011 and 2017, according to the Guttmacher Institute.

States can regulate abortion as long as they don’t impose an “undue burden” on those seeking the procedure, the Supreme Court said in 1992, creating the constitutional test for the legality of abortion restrictions. But the court offered scant guidance on how to apply that legal standard until its 2016 decision in Whole Woman’s Health v. Hellerstedt.

In that ruling, the court wrote that benefits of an abortion law must be balanced against the burdens it creates. If the burdens outweigh the benefits, it must be found unconstitutional. The court struck down the Texas law after finding that the state’s requirement that doctors have admitting privileges served no medical benefit while creating a substantial obstacle to people seeking abortions. (Around half of the state’s abortion clinics closed in the wake of the restrictive law.)

Louisiana’s law, which is now being challenged by an abortion clinic in the state, was expressly modeled on the Texas measure.

The Future Of Abortion Is In The Hands Of John Roberts | HuffPost

I hope Roberts disappoints you with his decision. Should he do the unconstitutional thing?

And what ever happened to stari decisis?

The intent of so-called late term abortions aka partial birth abortions has nothing to do with the mother's health. An induced birth would save the baby's life and be easier on the mother. The intent is to kill a full term baby within the constraints of the legal system. The reason they turn the baby around in the womb is because some legal genius determined that the baby is not technically born and does not have the right to life and liberty while a couple of inches of it's head remain in the womb. Abortion butchers are legally permitted to stab the baby in the back of the head and suck it's brain out without fear of legal recrimination.

Where do you get this shit from? No person would carry a fetus to full term and then decide to abort it. What you are saying is just not logical.

I was originally ok with abortions in case of mother's health, rape or incest, based on the statistics, the murder of a person
It was evidently OK for a few moments of pleasure to terminate an especially innocent baby.
But what is more relevant is you approve of dumb women who have already had abortions? That is shear stupidity on theirs and your part!
To me a fertilized egg is not yet a human being, any more than a blueprint is a house. A baby at birth is a person and has the right to live. Somewhere between those two extremes is a line where abortions (except in very rare cases) should be banned. I'm not sure where that line is but it is our brains that make us different from any other animal, a heart is just not the same. Once that brain truly begins to function, that is a person. IMHO of course.

As I've heard, a baby isn't viable until the 7th month when a chemical is release into the lungs so they can expand upon birth. That's the line in my opinion. Third trimester is off limits. The baby can survive on its own and is viable.
I still think there need to be exceptions even in the third trimester - the mother's life/serious health complications, fatal birth defects.

So imperfect people don't deserve to live? Nice eugenics.

Is reading comprehension an issue for? Please go back and read what I said.

Should a woman with a fetus with fatal birth defects, like anencephaly be forced to carry to term?

You can stuff your false eugenics equivalency where the sun don't shine.

Everyone knows what happens in a late term abortion. The baby is rotated inside the mother's womb to cause a "breach birth" where the feet emerge first. It has to be painful and dangerous and there is no medical reason for it. When Clinton vetoed the late term abortion bill he paraded a lineup of women who claimed that their health was in jeopardy but that can't be true. You don't need to have a medical degree to determine that a "normal" birth would have saved the baby's life and would have been easier and less dangerous for the mother. How can anyone defend the late term abortion procedure from a medical standpoint?
Late term abortions are rare, strictly regulated and almost always for the mother's life, serious health issues, or severe fetal deformities.

13000 a year? Sure thing, who decided they were medically needed? Why the abortion doctors did of course.
Who should decide? A bunch of strange men who know nothing about them?

Snip the neck of a baby who can feel everything lol .. I can’t wait until this is outlawed again.. I’m going to laugh in your sick face

So..you're saying kill the mother to save the baby?

Force the mother to carry to term a fetus with fatal birth defects?

You are misidentifying who is sick here.

So you're saying that late-term abortions are only performed to save the mother's life? (Or to eliminate those nasty sub-humans, apparently.) You might want to check in with your pro-abort comrades.

Most women don't seek late-term abortions for medical reasons

As part of a larger study, 272 women who received an abortion at or after 20 weeks’ gestation and 169 who received first‐trimester abortions at 16 facilities across the country in 2008–2010 were interviewed one week after the procedure.

Most women seeking later abortion fit at least one of five profiles: They were raising children alone, were depressed or using illicit substances, were in conflict with a male partner or experiencing domestic violence, had trouble deciding and then had access problems, or were young and nulliparous.

This study was done at the University of California, and published in Guttmacher Institute's journal Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health.

Who should decide? A bunch of strange men who know nothing about them?
The doctors can provide medical info only, the ultimate decision is the mother's.

All persons born...
As this is, by definition, a situation only women face, it is only logical that the woman decide.
Any militant opposition to women having choice about the issue should concern itself with attempting to educate about a view, not seek to impose it with repression and law.

Knew I could count on the patriarchal leftist male to show up and mansplain to us what women want and need, just in case I - an actual woman - was too dumb and female to know that I really wanted laws that - coincidentally, I'm sure - benefit shitty men far more than any women.

Snip the neck of a baby who can feel everything lol .. I can’t wait until this is outlawed again.. I’m going to laugh in your sick face

So you're saying that late-term abortions are only performed to save the mother's life? (Or to eliminate those nasty sub-humans, apparently.) You might want to check in with your pro-abort comrades.

As part of a larger study, 272 women who received an abortion at or after 20 weeks’ gestation and 169 who received first‐trimester abortions at 16 facilities across the country in 2008–2010 were interviewed one week after the procedure.

Most women seeking later abortion fit at least one of five profiles: They were raising children alone, were depressed or using illicit substances, were in conflict with a male partner or experiencing domestic violence, had trouble deciding and then had access problems, or were young and nulliparous.

This study was done at the University of California, and published in Guttmacher Institute's journal Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health.

Later abortion recipients experienced logistical delays (e.g., difficulty finding a provider and raising funds for the procedure and travel costs), which compounded other delays in receiving care.
Conclusion
Bans on abortion after 20 weeks will disproportionately affect young women and women with limited financial resources.
Error - Cookies Turned Off
----------------------------------------

We can assume its the republican's that are responsible for late term abortions now. Good going right wingers.

Later abortion recipients experienced logistical delays (e.g., difficulty finding a provider and raising funds for the procedure and travel costs), which compounded other delays in receiving care.
Conclusion
Bans on abortion after 20 weeks will disproportionately affect young women and women with limited financial resources.
Error - Cookies Turned Off
----------------------------------------

We can assume its the republican's that are responsible for late term abortions now. Good going right wingers.
Get that Rusty clothes hanger ready lol hahaha

All persons born...
As this is, by definition, a situation only women face, it is only logical that the woman decide.
Any militant opposition to women having choice about the issue should concern itself with attempting to educate about a view, not seek to impose it with repression and law.

Reading comprehension is just not your thing.

Is it.

The 14th uses the word "born" only to establish "citizenship" not "personhood."

Derp.

Leftists aren't very good at English.

All the prevaricating hypocrites here proclaiming "murder" would be out doing something about it if their convictions were so certain. Instead of attacking a woman's freedom they would attack the places abortions were performed. But that would confront them with the reality of their absurd position.

"If you don't practice your beliefs the way I, who do not share those beliefs, decree that they should be practiced, you don't really believe them!"

Exactly the arrogance I would expect from the board's reigning patriarchal, elitist pig.

I am wrong!

You think a woman who is pregnant from being raped should be forced to give birth to her rapist's child against her will??

You're a sick fuck.

Tell me, for which other crimes do you think it's okay to execute an innocent bystander?

You're the sick fuck here.

I am wrong!

You think a woman who is pregnant from being raped should be forced to give birth to her rapist's child against her will??

You're a sick fuck.
You want to kill the baby for it?? Wtf is wrong with you?

I wonder which innocent person Faun recommends we execute in rape cases which don't result in pregnancy. Neighbor down the street?

Forum List

Back