I wash my hands of the GOP

Bobby Knight said, "that sonofabitch coulda played for me"...referring to Trump. Pretty good endorsement I would say...
Yea Bobby knight...and David Duke, both wonderful endorsements. How many people do you think give a rats ass about what Bobby knight says?!?

Sorry to sounds rude but trump looses to Hilary. His economic policy is on par with Bernie sanders...so what about trump is aligned with my principles.
------------------------------- doesn't sound rude , its just you speculating and forming an opinion . Trump may lose to hilary , so what Sakinago . Should people like me support jebito bush or kasich , roobio just so the republican rinos MIGHT win the election for THEMSELVES Sakanago ??
That's not opinion that trump has an unfavorability rating of 67%, second highest in the history of recording favorability ratings of candidates. It's also not opinion that in all but one poll, Hilary beats trump by an average of 8.5%, much worse than Romney vs Obama. It's also not opinion that trump cannot break out of 30 or so percent threshold of supporters in the Republican Party alone, if so, trump would have secured the nomination long ago...what happens when the election becomes national? It's also not opinion that trumps economic policies are the same of that on the left, tariffs, wealth taxes, and tax increases in general. Those are trumps own policies. Not only that, but since the GOP field has thinned out, Cruz beats trump nationally. My decision is not based on my meer opinion of the guy (I do think he's just a bad person Fyi), but rather on what he says, which I vehemently disagree with as a conservative, and Also the reality of the sheer numbers that the candidate has, he's a terrible candidate by the numbers. And you best believe the media has better dirt on him than "is he racist?". They're just saving it till he secures the nomination, then they'll bust it out so Hilary can walk right in to the White House.

And why bring up candidates who have dropped out? I never said I liked either of those two. I don't like Rubio, who is actually a good candidate against Hilary, and Jeb was an absolute joke. No need to use them as strawmen
What % of the repub vote did trump get in last Tuesday's election?

-
That's my whole entire point... I do not trust Trump to uphold ANY Constitutional principles.
-------------------------------- i don't trust hilary and if Trump does good work then let him do it . The whole thing of rule of law seems to have been thrown in the garbage Boss . So now , what , i should look to uphold Constitutional law when no one else will be held to it or respect it . Third world , here we are thanks to both political parties that are always the same and always in power . a Trump , Trump is worth a chance same as Cruz if he can claw his way back . His choice of 'fido rina' didn't help him though !! [fido rina , i like it , just thought of it , might annoy someone on the board i hope , chuckle ] :afro:

Oh, I think it's brilliant that you're acting like a jackass liberal with the personal attack on Fiorina. I think it helps to distinguish TRUE CONSERVATIVES from the nationalist-populist nincompoops who have their hearts set on Trump!
------------------------- woof woof , as i said , if Cruz gets the nomination i will likely vote for him Boss . True conservatives , name some True conservative that were running for president this election boss . Ted did himself no favors with his VP pick you sensitive type guy named Boss !! :afro:
What policy of fiorina was bad in your view??
--------------------------- i just don't like her , also heard that she likes muslims which could or may influence her running mate Cruz Sakinago .
I don't like her just bc I said so? And I heard from a friend that she likes Muslims? You need to strengthen your arguments with facts and reason or the left is going to walk all over you. The entire GOP senate and liberal media couldn't get Cruz to conform, what makes you think his VP will?

Bobby Knight said, "that sonofabitch coulda played for me"...referring to Trump. Pretty good endorsement I would say...
Yea Bobby knight...and David Duke, both wonderful endorsements. How many people do you think give a rats ass about what Bobby knight says?!?

Sorry to sounds rude but trump looses to Hilary. His economic policy is on par with Bernie sanders...so what about trump is aligned with my principles.
------------------------------- doesn't sound rude , its just you speculating and forming an opinion . Trump may lose to hilary , so what Sakinago . Should people like me support jebito bush or kasich , roobio just so the republican rinos MIGHT win the election for THEMSELVES Sakanago ??
That's not opinion that trump has an unfavorability rating of 67%, second highest in the history of recording favorability ratings of candidates. It's also not opinion that in all but one poll, Hilary beats trump by an average of 8.5%, much worse than Romney vs Obama. It's also not opinion that trump cannot break out of 30 or so percent threshold of supporters in the Republican Party alone, if so, trump would have secured the nomination long ago...what happens when the election becomes national? It's also not opinion that trumps economic policies are the same of that on the left, tariffs, wealth taxes, and tax increases in general. Those are trumps own policies. Not only that, but since the GOP field has thinned out, Cruz beats trump nationally. My decision is not based on my meer opinion of the guy (I do think he's just a bad person Fyi), but rather on what he says, which I vehemently disagree with as a conservative, and Also the reality of the sheer numbers that the candidate has, he's a terrible candidate by the numbers. And you best believe the media has better dirt on him than "is he racist?". They're just saving it till he secures the nomination, then they'll bust it out so Hilary can walk right in to the White House.

And why bring up candidates who have dropped out? I never said I liked either of those two. I don't like Rubio, who is actually a good candidate against Hilary, and Jeb was an absolute joke. No need to use them as strawmen
What % of the repub vote did trump get in last Tuesday's election?
You mean In the northeast? Which trump was already going to win? In all of those states trump just won this past Tuesday, he looses badly to Hilary in the general. Much more badly than Cruz would vs Hilary. Cruz got more votes in Wisconsin, where it was a tighter race than trump did in his New York victory blowout...which is his home state. Trump looses Utah to Hilary, which is a good old fashioned red state USA. Name a swing state in the general election, if trump is the nominee, allll of those states go to Hilary. In states that are probably red states in the past, they turn into probably blue states with trump as the nominee

Trump will beat Hillary like a baby seal

Maybe so... and AGAIN... It will be the worst thing to ever happen for the Constitutional Conservative movement. Because ANYTHING he does is going to be blamed and tied to "The Far Right" ....(aka: Conservatives)! This man simply does not represent what most Constitutional Conservatives support. He is saying things that he needs to say in order to get elected. Once elected, he will govern as the moderate liberal that he has always been.

He already has established his "built-in" excuse... Just as Obama did with the "Bush's fault" meme... Whenever you get a great big liberal shit sandwich.... hey, that's part of "Deal Making!" ...you gotta choke down the shit sandwich here.... had to do it! So, some of you are going to go along with him for a while... then it's going to get more and more obvious that he doesn't represent who you are.
Sounds identical to what the Right did to Obama.

Threads like this one are like music to my Liberal ears. The GOP is in complete free fall now. At this point, it no longer even matters who they nominate.

:mm::mm::mm::mm::mm:

Why? You actually like one party dictatorships?
Not particularly. But since the GOP has proven to be such a colossal fuck up for about the last century, I for one am not sad to see them finally go down in flames.

Democrats have ruled this country for longer and more continuously than the repubs have. In that time the elite have increased the amount of wealth they control far more under dem rule than repub rule. So I guess you're OK with the middle class being destroyed?
The rich get richer no matter which party's in charge. Meanwhile, the worst economic disasters over that time came from the hands of the GOP.

Sorry, I just want this to be said... As of now, I officially wash my hands of the GOP and anything that comes from the GOP in the next election cycle. IF Trump wins the GOP nomination and can somehow be elected president, I wash my hands of any policy or action he may take as president. I want this ON RECORD so that whenever things go tits up, I can show you where I rejected this man from the start and never wanted him to be the president. He does not represent me or the Conservative movement.

Why do I mention this? Because I already know what is going to come down should Trump win.... The Left will collectively attack everything he does, questionable or unquestionable, as being "far right" ...the fault of "the tea party" and "ultra-conservatives" and we'll be kicked in the balls repeatedly and held accountable. I want it KNOWN that this Constitutional Conservative is NOT associated with Donald Trump or any of his policies.
Thursday, April 26, 2016..... Recorded for posterity!

Now, to my fellow Trumpophile colleagues on the GOP side... With all due respect, I will refrain from getting down in the mud and wallowing around in personal insults with you. I am henceforth going to treat you in the same manner as liberal lefties who insist on trolling and harassing, personally insulting and denigrating, as opposed to discussing the issues on merit. You will be dispatched and your arguments summarily dismissed.

I personally think you are going to have that moment come in the 'glorious coming Trump reign' as president, when you realize what a Y-uge disastrous mistake you've made. Where that light-bulb goes off and you say... OMG, I can't believe I fell for this guy! When this all happens... I want everyone to know, I tried my best to tell you.... and he doesn't represent Constitutional Conservatives or the things we stand for. He will be WORSE than a Mitt Romney or John McCain could ever have dreamed of being. And every single bit of it will be laid at the feet of "The Conservative Right" by the radicals on the left. Here and now... I am NOT associated with this!
You said the same thing about Gw bush or at least you should have because let's face it he's why jeb didn't get the nomination.

And you will be responsible because you're going to vote for him and like it. We will watch you turn into a trumpeter.

The GOP Sucks so bad they were so proud of their wild field of candidates but ultimately they were all clowns including kasich.

Sorry, I just want this to be said... As of now, I officially wash my hands of the GOP and anything that comes from the GOP in the next election cycle. IF Trump wins the GOP nomination and can somehow be elected president, I wash my hands of any policy or action he may take as president. I want this ON RECORD so that whenever things go tits up, I can show you where I rejected this man from the start and never wanted him to be the president. He does not represent me or the Conservative movement.

Why do I mention this? Because I already know what is going to come down should Trump win.... The Left will collectively attack everything he does, questionable or unquestionable, as being "far right" ...the fault of "the tea party" and "ultra-conservatives" and we'll be kicked in the balls repeatedly and held accountable. I want it KNOWN that this Constitutional Conservative is NOT associated with Donald Trump or any of his policies.

Now, to my fellow Trumpophile colleagues on the GOP side... With all due respect, I will refrain from getting down in the mud and wallowing around in personal insults with you. I am henceforth going to treat you in the same manner as liberal lefties who insist on trolling and harassing, personally insulting and denigrating, as opposed to discussing the issues on merit. You will be dispatched and your arguments summarily dismissed.

I personally think you are going to have that moment come in the 'glorious coming Trump reign' as president, when you realize what a Y-uge disastrous mistake you've made. Where that light-bulb goes off and you say... OMG, I can't believe I fell for this guy! When this all happens... I want everyone to know, I tried my best to tell you.... and he doesn't represent Constitutional Conservatives or the things we stand for. He will be WORSE than a Mitt Romney or John McCain could ever have dreamed of being. And every single bit of it will be laid at the feet of "The Conservative Right" by the radicals on the left. Here and now... I am NOT associated with this!

Yo, I`ve tried already, but they love him on T.V. when he says You`re Fired, that is what they are going with! That should tell you what they are made of? They have been brainwashed like Obama did to his Voters! I will try until Ted Cruz is eliminated! Then they can live with their choice, nice to see someone else with a brain here!!!

"GTP"
Cd9RKMKVIAIPoJH.jpg

13112990_10207912431681180_3848104863034198586_o.jpg

I'm in as well. Cruz is setting up a shadow government.

Threads like this one are like music to my Liberal ears. The GOP is in complete free fall now. At this point, it no longer even matters who they nominate.

Not particularly. But since the GOP has proven to be such a colossal fuck up for about the last century, I for one am not sad to see them finally go down in flames.

Democrats have ruled this country for longer and more continuously than the repubs have. In that time the elite have increased the amount of wealth they control far more under dem rule than repub rule. So I guess you're OK with the middle class being destroyed?
The rich get richer no matter which party's in charge. Meanwhile, the worst economic disasters over that time came from the hands of the GOP.
------------------------------------------------ what economic disasters Faun ?? Heck , I am older , not rich , I am blue collar and I survived all your claimed economic disasters just fine . What disasters do you speak of . Heck , there are ups and downs In the economy but I as an average guy have never been too affected . Besides that a country like the USA should be more substantial than just constant easy living Faun .

-------------------------------- i don't trust hilary and if Trump does good work then let him do it . The whole thing of rule of law seems to have been thrown in the garbage Boss . So now , what , i should look to uphold Constitutional law when no one else will be held to it or respect it . Third world , here we are thanks to both political parties that are always the same and always in power . a Trump , Trump is worth a chance same as Cruz if he can claw his way back . His choice of 'fido rina' didn't help him though !! [fido rina , i like it , just thought of it , might annoy someone on the board i hope , chuckle ] :afro:

Oh, I think it's brilliant that you're acting like a jackass liberal with the personal attack on Fiorina. I think it helps to distinguish TRUE CONSERVATIVES from the nationalist-populist nincompoops who have their hearts set on Trump!
------------------------- woof woof , as i said , if Cruz gets the nomination i will likely vote for him Boss . True conservatives , name some True conservative that were running for president this election boss . Ted did himself no favors with his VP pick you sensitive type guy named Boss !! :afro:
What policy of fiorina was bad in your view??
--------------------------- i just don't like her , also heard that she likes muslims which could or may influence her running mate Cruz Sakinago .
I don't like her just bc I said so? And I heard from a friend that she likes Muslims? You need to strengthen your arguments with facts and reason or the left is going to walk all over you. The entire GOP senate and liberal media couldn't get Cruz to conform, what makes you think his VP will?
----------------------------- Go Trump !!

You're responsible.

In the same say that an arsonist who starts a forest fire is responsible for all of the houses that burn 30 miles away in a city he never visited.

You are responsible.

The daily psychoitic commentary of the right wing that you represent paved the way for a candiate that that is more like Andrew Dice Clay than Andrew Jackson.

Make no mistake, you are responsible.

To try to wash your hands now is cheap and it will not work.

You are responsible....get used to it.

As a liberal, I don't see Trump as "far right". He has obviously embraced certain liberal views. I see him as a complete moron with the immaturity of a little girl.

As a liberal, I don't see Trump as "far right". He has obviously embraced certain liberal views. I see him as a complete moron with the immaturity of a little girl.

You are anything but a liberal.

Liberals think.

Liberals are tolerant.

Liberals don't post when they are drunk.

The left will collectively attack whomever the repubs elect. That is no reason to get apoplectic....yo.

Wouldn't have attacked Kasich... Don't agree with everything he stands for but seems to be reasonable...

Trump is a slimey sales guy who will tell you anything you want to hear...

Cruz is a believer, so was Hitler... Beware of guys who have ideologies...

Clinton is grand too... Despite the endless accusations the Far Right have no evidence. These are the same people who said Obama would put US under Sharia Law... So the accusers have no credibility...

Bernie is alright to but he ideals which have merit but I don't see how he intends to get it done...

So Hillary it is... The Clintons have an incredible history in running the economy so congrats to Hillary....

Because it annoys the froth at the mouth Far Right is just a bonus
kasich is a Slimmy piece of shit...
Fuck nut

not only that but 'cowboy ted' is an original wanker from blighty , sorta like Tommy Tainent .

They get richer, faster, under Democrat control. What economic disasters are you talking about? The last one was ultimately the result of policies put in place by Clinton.

Cruz did not filibuster in order to shut down the government. The shutting down of government is always at the pleasure of the president. OBAMA was willing to shut the government down. Ted Cruz simply wanted to defund the roll-out of Obamacare, as he promised he would do. I will always believe, had republicans in the senate stood WITH Ted Cruz, they may have shut the government down for a while.... but the Democrats would have eventually capitulated on the funding of the roll-out. But the Establishment goobs waved the white flag and gave up... then, totally blamed their defeat and failure on Ted Cruz!
That's exactly the point. Cruz, a very junior senator, gave the president an ultimatum. It's my way or the high way. No Republican stood with him because obamacare had gone through the process, right or wrong and obama made it clear no buget would get signed off on unless it was included.

That's what's known as reality. It was a signature piece of legislation obama wasn't going to back down from, everybody but Cruz knew it and he went on a suicide run and the GOP predictably got the blame. If you refuse to weight all the consequences you will be a very poor negotiator and Cruz is just too hard core for most people. If only we all agreed with him isn't a good defense.

They get richer, faster, under Democrat control

Of course we do. After the fucked up economy a republican president leaves behind, when the dems get it straightened around, people start making money again.

Even, or especially, the rich start making money again.

And that was funny to ignore the retard bush to blame clinton.
LMAO.

Forum List

Back