I wash my hands of the GOP

If trump becomes POTUS I will not attack him fir everything he does. I will praise him when it's due and mock him when needed. Just like I have with every POTUS.

It isn't hard if you just have a little integrity.

I feel you. And it's not your fault Democrats just always happen to be right and Republicans are always wrong, is it, k-k-klown?

Trump will beat Hillary like a baby seal

Maybe so... and AGAIN... It will be the worst thing to ever happen for the Constitutional Conservative movement. Because ANYTHING he does is going to be blamed and tied to "The Far Right" ....(aka: Conservatives)! This man simply does not represent what most Constitutional Conservatives support. He is saying things that he needs to say in order to get elected. Once elected, he will govern as the moderate liberal that he has always been.

He already has established his "built-in" excuse... Just as Obama did with the "Bush's fault" meme... Whenever you get a great big liberal shit sandwich.... hey, that's part of "Deal Making!" ...you gotta choke down the shit sandwich here.... had to do it! So, some of you are going to go along with him for a while... then it's going to get more and more obvious that he doesn't represent who you are.

So you finally noticed the right wing is nuts. Good for you. What took you so long? They have been nuts for a long time.

Nuts? No. They just took a look at Dems big gov't lovin' and decided they wanted in on that action.

Oh wait ... yes, they are nuts.

Take a long hard look at Louie Gohmert and explain how a party that embraces him is or has been anything but nuts.

He lost, dumb ass

Maybe so... and AGAIN... It will be the worst thing to ever happen for the Constitutional Conservative movement. Because ANYTHING he does is going to be blamed and tied to "The Far Right" ....(aka: Conservatives)! This man simply does not represent what most Constitutional Conservatives support. He is saying things that he needs to say in order to get elected. Once elected, he will govern as the moderate liberal that he has always been.

He already has established his "built-in" excuse... Just as Obama did with the "Bush's fault" meme... Whenever you get a great big liberal shit sandwich.... hey, that's part of "Deal Making!" ...you gotta choke down the shit sandwich here.... had to do it! So, some of you are going to go along with him for a while... then it's going to get more and more obvious that he doesn't represent who you are.

So you finally noticed the right wing is nuts. Good for you. What took you so long? They have been nuts for a long time.

Nuts? No. They just took a look at Dems big gov't lovin' and decided they wanted in on that action.

Take a long hard look at Louie Gohmert and explain how a party that embraces him is or has been anything but nuts.

He lost, dumb ass

Who lost? Louie Gohmert? When?

He lost, dumb ass

Well this guy is sure a winner.

He lost, dumb ass

You realize you're on the Internet, right?

Click "new tab"

And type in "Louie Gohmert lost speaker"

And see that the party that according to the dumb ass Bulldog "embraces" him gave him 3 votes for speaker

Sorry, I just want this to be said... As of now, I officially wash my hands of the GOP and anything that comes from the GOP in the next election cycle. IF Trump wins the GOP nomination and can somehow be elected president, I wash my hands of any policy or action he may take as president. I want this ON RECORD so that whenever things go tits up, I can show you where I rejected this man from the start and never wanted him to be the president. He does not represent me or the Conservative movement.

Why do I mention this? Because I already know what is going to come down should Trump win.... The Left will collectively attack everything he does, questionable or unquestionable, as being "far right" ...the fault of "the tea party" and "ultra-conservatives" and we'll be kicked in the balls repeatedly and held accountable. I want it KNOWN that this Constitutional Conservative is NOT associated with Donald Trump or any of his policies.
Thursday, April 26, 2016..... Recorded for posterity!

Now, to my fellow Trumpophile colleagues on the GOP side... With all due respect, I will refrain from getting down in the mud and wallowing around in personal insults with you. I am henceforth going to treat you in the same manner as liberal lefties who insist on trolling and harassing, personally insulting and denigrating, as opposed to discussing the issues on merit. You will be dispatched and your arguments summarily dismissed.

I personally think you are going to have that moment come in the 'glorious coming Trump reign' as president, when you realize what a Y-uge disastrous mistake you've made. Where that light-bulb goes off and you say... OMG, I can't believe I fell for this guy! When this all happens... I want everyone to know, I tried my best to tell you.... and he doesn't represent Constitutional Conservatives or the things we stand for. He will be WORSE than a Mitt Romney or John McCain could ever have dreamed of being. And every single bit of it will be laid at the feet of "The Conservative Right" by the radicals on the left. Here and now... I am NOT associated with this!

Mmm, I understand that you think a Trump presidency can't work.

But how does that require that you be rude to Trump supporters?

He lost, dumb ass

Click "new tab"

And see that the party that according to the dumb ass Bulldog "embraces" him gave him 3 votes for speaker

You didn't say he lost speaker, you said "he lost". Where did you specify that you were speaking specifically of Speaker of the House?

He lost, dumb ass

Click "new tab"

You didn't say he lost speaker, you said "he lost". Where did you specify that you were speaking specifically of Speaker of the House?

That was his claim to fame, challenging Boner and losing, it's what he's known for. If I say Neil Armstrong's first step, would you ask, where? In his kitchen?

I'm voting for Hillary though I sure as hell don't fucking want to. Trump is an absolute disaster, completely unqualified to be President. If Cruz or someone else somehow pulls it off, I won't vote for her.

Since Trump pretty much guarantees the Senate to the Democrats and puts the House in play, I'll vote for the Republican candidate for Senate, whoever that may be, since Democrats controlling everything would be a disaster. But I like my Blue Dog Congresswoman, and the last Republican she beat was an idiot, so I'm torn on that one.

I'm voting for Hillary though I sure as hell don't fucking want to. Trump is an absolute disaster, completely unqualified to be President. If Cruz or someone else somehow pulls it off, I won't vote for her.

Since Trump pretty much guarantees the Senate to the Democrats and puts the House in play, I'll vote for the Republican candidate for Senate, whoever that may be, since Democrats controlling everything would be a disaster. But I like my Blue Dog Congresswoman, and the last Republican she beat was an idiot, so I'm torn on that one.

How do you imagine that Trump's lack of "qualifications" for presidency will manifest in a result worse than Hillary successfully advancing her leftist agenda?

Sorry, I just want this to be said... As of now, I officially wash my hands of the GOP and anything that comes from the GOP in the next election cycle. IF Trump wins the GOP nomination and can somehow be elected president, I wash my hands of any policy or action he may take as president. I want this ON RECORD so that whenever things go tits up, I can show you where I rejected this man from the start and never wanted him to be the president. He does not represent me or the Conservative movement.

And yet, exit polling has shown he is winning the votes of most self identified conservatives voting in the Republican primaries, so it would sound to me like he is very much representative of conservatives.

Not true.

He's not winning most self-identified conservatives, though he is winning a plurality in some states. He tends to underperform amongst conservatives v other cohorts.

Refreshing to hear that right wingers are getting past the 'my side, right or wrong' mentality.

yo Boss, the GOP washes it hands with the GOP .. they have plenty time to become more divided, stay tuned !

How do you imagine that Trump's lack of "qualifications" for presidency will manifest in a result worse than Hillary successfully advancing her leftist agenda?

He's a thin-skinned, emotional, divisive, undisciplined, lazy, uninformed charlatan who has zero experience in government.

That is the temperament and experience of an individual who should not have the nuclear codes nor run the most powerful nation on earth.

I want the Clintons to go away, but I trust her more than I do Trump.

He's a thin-skinned, emotional, divisive, undisciplined, lazy, uninformed charlatan who has zero experience in government.

That is the temperament and experience of an individual who should not have the nuclear codes nor run the most powerful nation on earth.

I want the Clintons to go away, but I trust her more than I do Trump.

He is not going to nuke anyone. HIs stated foreign policy is more restrained than HIllary's.

He is the only one who does not have a desire to keep poking Russia with a stick.

For one very important example.

He lost, dumb ass

No he didn't. People in East Texas are basically good people, but really dumb.

If trump becomes POTUS I will not attack him fir everything he does. I will praise him when it's due and mock him when needed. Just like I have with every POTUS.

It isn't hard if you just have a little integrity.

Really? Where have you been the last 7+ years?

You've been all Obama all day. I guess Obama is perfect, or, you're just full of it.

For all you anti-Trumpsters.... Let me say this, I'm not a devotee, but seriously, what is it that makes Hillary better? For all intents and purposes, her negatives are the same. She's just a shrill. She has serious ethics issues. Aside form being married to Bill, what exactly are her accomplishments? And for you right-wingers that carry on about Trumps' associations with the left, remember, he's a global businessman, greasing the skids on all sides is what they do.

13112990_10207912431681180_3848104863034198586_o.jpg

I'm in as well. Cruz is setting up a shadow government.

Yo, Typical Mini Puppet!!! Question? Do you walk around this way all the time?
head_up_ass.jpg

"GTP"

Forum List

Back