I watched CNN tonite and guess what I heard....Covid 19, Covid19 Russian influence, Covid 19 Bad Trump Bad Trump Bad Trump

Russian disinformation. Rudy started it.

Well, the US Senate (controlled by Republicans) issued a report detailing the blob's collusion with Russian intel during the 2016 election.
Covid is pretty important.

Good job by CNN it sounds like.

Why did you keep repeating that lie. Your God Mueller according to Dims issued the definitive report. Zero collusion. The story is dead. Let it go. :)

Well, the US Senate (controlled by Republicans) issued a report detailing the blob's collusion with Russian intel during the 2016 election.

Why did you keep repeating that lie. Your God Mueller according to Dims issued the definitive report. Zero collusion. The story is dead. Let it go. :)

Hate to burst your bubble.

Nah, just kidding. I love rubbing your nose in it.

You may enjoy that for some sordid reason.......but WelfareQueen is correct and you are wrong in this instance.

The Final Report concluded NO Collusion by Trump

You may enjoy that for some sordid reason.......but WelfareQueen is correct and you are wrong in this instance.

The Senate report details the collusion by the Trump campaign and Russian Intel. Those are the facts and now back to the spin.

The Senate report details the collusion by the Trump campaign and Russian Intel. Those are the facts and now back to the spin.

No dear,

You are confusing the DEMOCRATS ALLEGATIONS......with the final report.
It appears neither you not franco-blanco have read the darn thing.
I should not have to tell you this

Last edited:

No dear,

Nope...that is the final report of the Republican controlled committee. Have someone read it to you.

No dear,

Nope...that is the final report of the Republican controlled committee. Have someone read it to you.

It is actually amazing how blinded you are.

THERE IS NOTHING IN THAT REPORT SAYING TRUMP HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT (as you clained in post #3. NONE.
You have NOT read the document you posted.
It's really hard to have a discussion with people who are so blinded by their rage that they reject honesty and truth.

You are living a lie. May God help you.

Last edited:

No dear,

It is actually amazing how blinded you are.

THERE IS NOTHING IN THAT REPORT SAYING TRUMP HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT (as you clained in post #3. NONE.
You have NOT read the document you posted.
It's really hard to have a discussion with people who are so blinded by their rage that they reject honesty and truth.

You are living a lie. May God help you.

You read the report? It says his campaign manager shared data with Russian Intel. Confirming the collusion between the two.

Not.

Last edited:

The Pubs? They always lie according to you and the media. Now Mueller.....he's the man. :D

The Pubs? They always lie according to you and the media. Now Mueller.....he's the man. :D

They usually do...this time they put the truth out; the blob was in bed with Russian intel. Mueller IS the man...he convicted 7 trump hires; thankfully getting these felons off the street. You do like having felons off the street, right?

He was likely pressured to wrap up his investigation without talking directly to the blob by Spanky. I think he should have held out. But he did get a lot of felons off the street. Americans owe him a debt of gratitude.

They usually do...this time they put the truth out; the blob was in bed with Russian intel. Mueller IS the man...he convicted 7 trump hires; thankfully getting these felons off the street. You do like having felons off the street, right?

He was likely pressured to wrap up his investigation without talking directly to the blob by Spanky. I think he should have held out. But he did get a lot of felons off the street. Americans owe him a debt of gratitude.

And none of them had a damn thing to do with Russian collusion.

Forum List

Back