🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I will be on fox and friends live this Thursday! What should I talk about?

Did anyone watch me on fox and friends live ? It was a great time!

I been invited to appear on fox and friends live this Thursday! They asked me if I would like to talk about some issues! I cannot wait to share my experiences living in democrat run towns that destroyed America. What else should I talk about?
Warren’s DNA test.

I don’t like to say who I am, but my State of the Union speech in 2009 was amazing. I’d post a clip, but I prefer to remain coy.

I don’t like to say who I am, but my State of the Union speech in 2009 was amazing. I’d post a clip, but I prefer to remain coy.
jitts is Trump?
Nah--too good a speller.

I been invited to appear on fox and friends live this Thursday! They asked me if I would like to talk about some issues! I cannot wait to share my experiences living in democrat run towns that destroyed America. What else should I talk about?
Talk about bush and the war in Iraq.

Talk about trumps trillions in new debt.

Talk about the good old days of Iran Contra.

Talk about all the felons in trumps cabinet.

Oh gosh, there’s so much to say.

TDS, how to cure it..and..

I have relatives in CA and they were telling me about the insane Draconian restrictions there.

Talk about bush and the war in Iraq.

Talk about trumps trillions in new debt.

Talk about the good old days of Iran Contra.

Talk about all the felons in trumps cabinet.

Oh gosh, there’s so much to say.
In trump cabinet? Shot obama spied on a political opponent lol that’s treason buh bye

I have relatives in CA and they were telling me about the insane Draconian restrictions there.
Draconian? What's that mean?

Extremely and unnecessarily oppressive.

I.E. Progressive, hefty fines for x number of gallons of water used over an unrealistic water use limit per household.
You looked that up. I know what draconian means, but I was pretty surprised you were flinging that word around.

Marion, parts of California are going to run out of water entirely if they don't ration it severely. There is only so much water and too much irrigation of water-hog crops like strawberries and lettuce. And a whole lot of people trying to keep their lawns green as well as flushing their toilets and taking half hour showers every morning.

If your friends don't like it, they should probably get the hell out of there before it's too late to sell their property in the desert.

Forum List

Back