I will be stunned if Hillary loses the election.

Just want it on record. Can't stand the woman but she is like Teflon with a coat of grease on her.
Heard her speech today with Obama. Higher minimum wage, free tuition (will she pay my student loan back for me?) punish companies who move jobs out of the US (how?) I'm tempted to vote for her. She speaking the shit the poor want to hear. The poor who can't do basic math and figure out it's undoable.

Sad day for America. The FBI comes out and says " yes laws were broken, we won't recommend indictment though" and millions of morons will still vote for clinton and yes comey did say laws were broken and yes you're a moron who would be doing theworld a favor if you just killed yourself if you still intend to vote for clinton.
But at least the FBI has never covered for crimes he committed.
And shove " but Trump" up your ass. No he isn't a great candidate

I will not be surprised if she loses. hiLIARy is not inspiring or exciting. SHe is a robotic, lying bore.

I live in LA, habitat of the mindless LWNJ and brainless Obamabot. Not one democrat that I know (and I know literally hundreds) is excited about this lying cow. She is as boring as watching Mexicans mow and blow a lawn.

It will all come down to turnout....

The electoral map favors Clinton. She's facing a tremendously flawed opponent. Her chances are very good.

Who was telling you that Brexit wouldn't happen? That's a weird connection. Anyone who looked at Brexit knew that it was a close race. Just weird.

Brexit was based on the invasion of Muslims who are subverting England.

It is much the same as what supports Trump.

Muslims attack and murder Americans. Democrats react by attacking Americans and stripping them of civil rights.

Just want it on record. Can't stand the woman but she is like Teflon with a coat of grease on her.

I won't. The more obvious it becomes how corrupt she is, and how corrupt the political class has become, the more likely that trump will win. The same people claiming she's a lock were the same ones telling us that Brexit wouldn't happen.

You have more faith in the American voter then we have. I don't see how Hillary can't lose even if she was indicted today.I personally won't even bother to vote I know where south Carolina is going for so it don't matter.

I know the house will be long to the republicans so it don't matter.

I know the democrats will win the Senate so it don't matter.

It ALWAYS matters. If you don't vote you're helping the enemy. It's as simple as that.

WTF?

Liberals are not my enemy's some of my best friends IRL are liberals.

We just don't talk politics ...we just get it done

I AM a liberal dude. What I am not is a progressive. It is the progressives who are destroying this country from the inside. THEY are the enemy.

What?

Progressive is just a new term for liberal..

Now I am confused you and I normally get along fine.

I will not be surprised if she loses. hiLIARy is not inspiring or exciting. SHe is a robotic, lying bore.

I live in LA, habitat of the mindless LWNJ and brainless Obamabot. Not one democrat that I know (and I know literally hundreds) is excited about this lying cow. She is as boring as watching Mexicans mow and blow a lawn.

In the end, many of these will vote along party lines and she'll get in.

:puke:

I won't. The more obvious it becomes how corrupt she is, and how corrupt the political class has become, the more likely that trump will win. The same people claiming she's a lock were the same ones telling us that Brexit wouldn't happen.
Riiiiiiight...and you and your ilk were the same ones telling us that Romney was going to win in a landslide.

49izadw.gif

Last edited:

In the end, many of these will vote along party lines and she'll get in.

:puke:

Probably. . But I seriously do not care. Why should I?

It is totally out of my control. I have only one vote and it will go to Trump.

If he wins, great!

If not...meh.....so what? .

My life will continue to be fantastic regardless of who occupies 1600 Penn.....

In the grand scheme of things, politics is not that important!!

:thup:

Considering how hard Dump is working to throw the election, and don't tell me he's not, she'd have to cut the head off of a newborn child and drink its blood to lose...
....which she probably does with her coven once a year on a full moon. ;)

wicked_witch_of_washington.jpg

I'm fairly certain, and certainly hopeful, that whoever wins the next go 'round in the Oval Office is one and done...

You have more faith in the American voter then we have. I don't see how Hillary can't lose even if she was indicted today.I personally won't even bother to vote I know where south Carolina is going for so it don't matter.

I know the house will be long to the republicans so it don't matter.

I know the democrats will win the Senate so it don't matter.

It ALWAYS matters. If you don't vote you're helping the enemy. It's as simple as that.

WTF?

Liberals are not my enemy's some of my best friends IRL are liberals.

We just don't talk politics ...we just get it done

I AM a liberal dude. What I am not is a progressive. It is the progressives who are destroying this country from the inside. THEY are the enemy.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
49izadw.gif

I knew nothing would happen to her in regards to the email investigation. Nothing sticks to slime. I've no doubt she will be the next potus either. Rs had some decent, smart candidates .... and you morons went Trump. Republicans, once again, botch it big time. smh
Republicans put up the WORST set of candidates in American history. Hence the reality TV personality Donald Trump won as the cream of their crop.

If he wins, great!

*Inhales deep and long*

Ahhhhh....I just LOVE the smell of Republican defeat on a rainy evening.

I knew nothing would happen to her in regards to the email investigation. Nothing sticks to slime. I've no doubt she will be the next potus either. Rs had some decent, smart candidates .... and you morons went Trump. Republicans, once again, botch it big time. smh
Republicans put up the WORST set of candidates in American history. Hence the reality TV personality Donald Trump won as the cream of their crop.

You know pinkie it was pay back for Obama..

Heard her speech today with Obama. Higher minimum wage, free tuition (will she pay my student loan back for me?) punish companies who move jobs out of the US (how?) I'm tempted to vote for her. She speaking the shit the poor want to hear. The poor who can't do basic math and figure out it's undoable.
So vote for the guy that promises to build a wall b/w us and Mexico, and make the MEXICANS pay for it!?!?!

49izadw.gif

If he wins, great!

*Inhales deep and long*

You know what they say about counting your eggs before they've hatched....

:rofl:

How many of them are lining up to vote for her opponent Donald Trump?

If he wins, great!

*Inhales deep and long*

You know what they say about counting your eggs before they've hatched....

:rofl:
Care to make a bet on who wins?

The loser gets to leave this forum website forever.

How about it?

Forum List

Back