I will be stunned if Hillary loses the election.

I will not be surprised if she loses. hiLIARy is not inspiring or exciting. SHe is a robotic, lying bore.

I live in LA, habitat of the mindless LWNJ and brainless Obamabot. Not one democrat that I know (and I know literally hundreds) is excited about this lying cow. She is as boring as watching Mexicans mow and blow a lawn.

It will all come down to turnout....
How many of them are lining up to vote for her opponent Donald Trump?

I do not know and I honestly do not care.

I don't sweat things that I can't control......do you?

I'm fairly certain, and certainly hopeful, that whoever wins the next go 'round in the Oval Office is one and done...
If Hillary doesn't behave herself accordingly, and swings too far to the right during her first term, she's TOAST. We'll vote her out.

I knew nothing would happen to her in regards to the email investigation. Nothing sticks to slime. I've no doubt she will be the next potus either. Rs had some decent, smart candidates .... and you morons went Trump. Republicans, once again, botch it big time. smh
Republicans put up the WORST set of candidates in American history. Hence the reality TV personality Donald Trump won as the cream of their crop.
Trump is the cream of the crap

Probably. . But I seriously do not care. Why should I?

It is totally out of my control. I have only one vote and it will go to Trump.

If he wins, great!

If not...meh.....so what? .

My life will continue to be fantastic regardless of who occupies 1600 Penn.....

In the grand scheme of things, politics is not that important!!

:thup:
*Inhales deep and long*

Ahhhhh....I just LOVE the smell of Republican defeat on a rainy evening.

You know what they say about counting your eggs before they've hatched....

:rofl:
Care to make a bet on who wins?

The loser gets to leave this forum website forever.

How about it?

Why would I do that? I already told you I don't care who wins.

I knew nothing would happen to her in regards to the email investigation. Nothing sticks to slime. I've no doubt she will be the next potus either. Rs had some decent, smart candidates .... and you morons went Trump. Republicans, once again, botch it big time. smh
Republicans put up the WORST set of candidates in American history. Hence the reality TV personality Donald Trump won as the cream of their crop.
Trump is the cream of the crap
He's giving an awesome speech right now on Fox.

I will not be surprised if she loses. hiLIARy is not inspiring or exciting. SHe is a robotic, lying bore.

I live in LA, habitat of the mindless LWNJ and brainless Obamabot. Not one democrat that I know (and I know literally hundreds) is excited about this lying cow. She is as boring as watching Mexicans mow and blow a lawn.

In the end, many of these will vote along party lines and she'll get in.

:puke:

If he wins, great!

The signs of resignation

If he wins, great!

The signs of resignation

Not resignation, it's just reality.

Whether hiLIARy wins or Trump wins, it will not effect my life very much if at all.

I can't do anything about it anyway. So why worry?

Just want it on record. Can't stand the woman but she is like Teflon with a coat of grease on her.

I won't. The more obvious it becomes how corrupt she is, and how corrupt the political class has become, the more likely that trump will win. The same people claiming she's a lock were the same ones telling us that Brexit wouldn't happen.

Yeah, because Trump has such a squeaky clean image for honesty and integrity.

I'm fairly certain, and certainly hopeful, that whoever wins the next go 'round in the Oval Office is one and done...
If Hillary doesn't behave herself accordingly, and swings too far to the right during her first term, she's TOAST. We'll vote her out.
LIAR
You think Bernie AND Elizabeth and their constituencies including myself won't hold her feet to the fire? Remember, we're already weary of Clintons, being that Bill governed as centrist Republican.

Just want it on record. Can't stand the woman but she is like Teflon with a coat of grease on her.

I won't. The more obvious it becomes how corrupt she is, and how corrupt the political class has become, the more likely that trump will win. The same people claiming she's a lock were the same ones telling us that Brexit wouldn't happen.
LOL. See you after November.

You have more faith in the American voter then we have. I don't see how Hillary can't lose even if she was indicted today.I personally won't even bother to vote I know where south Carolina is going for so it don't matter.

I know the house will be long to the republicans so it don't matter.

I know the democrats will win the Senate so it don't matter.

It ALWAYS matters. If you don't vote you're helping the enemy. It's as simple as that.

WTF?

Liberals are not my enemy's some of my best friends IRL are liberals.

We just don't talk politics ...we just get it done

I AM a liberal dude. What I am not is a progressive. It is the progressives who are destroying this country from the inside. THEY are the enemy.
LOL Check under your bed every night? Hmm............... Didn't we once have a President with an enemy list. Bit of paranoia? LOL

Heard her speech today with Obama. Higher minimum wage, free tuition (will she pay my student loan back for me?) punish companies who move jobs out of the US (how?) I'm tempted to vote for her. She speaking the shit the poor want to hear. The poor who can't do basic math and figure out it's undoable.[/QUOTE]

Like they say it's hard to compete with Santa Claus.

If he wins, great!

Its incredibly important for one reason and one reason only;
15 years from now as 3 Ginsburg clones that HRC appointed will be eulogizing Thomas and Alito while they are just getting comfortable with their friends Kagan and Sotomayor.

If he wins, great!

15 years from now as 3 Ginsburg clones that HRC appointed will be eulogizing Thomas and Alito while they are just getting comfortable with their friends Kagan and Sotomayor.

I agree....I believe Republicans will be able to stonewall any major initiatives from Hillary in an attempt to make her a "one term President"

But Hillary will be able to stock the federal courts with liberals and settle such issues as Roe v Wade, capital punishment, gay rights and gun control for the next thirty years

If he wins, great!

Yawn......the SCOTUS has literally ZERO impact on my life or my happiness.

If he wins, great!

Good to hear...so you won't mind the liberal court then

If he wins, great!

Really…you’ve been this sad your entire life?

If he wins, great!

Good to hear...so you won't mind the liberal court then

I don't waste my time worrying about things that haven't happened or may happen. It's an exercise in futility. I prefer living in the moment, it's much healthier.

Secondly, if it does happen, it is out of my control. I don't waste my time worrying about things I cannot control. Why bother?

Now if you want to talk about what I am planning for lunch.....that I can control and frankly, is far more important.

PS- it's going to be either Lobster tail or crab legs at Lure in Ventura.......can't decide.

:rofl:

Forum List

Back