I will NEVER forget and NEVER forgive.

colormeme_zpssvq6jsof.jpg

Last edited:
The OP believes we should 'roll back' rights in this nation so we do not end up in an eternal war with Islam. He believes our policy towards our own citizen should be based on what bunches the panties of radical Islam. Too funny. Never forget! Sorry Jim, not buying it.
Show where I said that, liar.

I know what you are referring to, but lets see what you have to say for yourself.

No, some of that will get rolled back or else we will be in eternal war with Islam. WE will reverse fag marriage or we will see our demographic growth rates plummet even more. Look at what the Russians did to reverse their demographic collapse and you see what we will have to do to fix ours too, and eventually we will have to.

Above are your words. You believe we need to 'roll back' some rights or 'else we will be in eternal war with Islam.' What do we need to 'roll back' so we do not offend their delicate constitution? After all, we wouldn't want an 'eternal war' or anything.

Sorry, that is not going to happen, sniveling coward.

I said "No, some of that will get rolled back or else we will be in eternal war with Islam. WE will reverse fag marriage or we will see our demographic growth rates plummet even more." That was an observation , not a statement that we need to do X because of Y. I am saying we need to reverse the fagotry or we will see the extinction of our country, yes, I do say that and did.

Why did Bush ignore the pre-9/11 memos warning of terrorist in the USA were planing to fly jet aircraft into NYC Federal Buildings they reconnaissanced?
Because he planned it! We all know that.

You don't know shit. Truther lies are well known and only drug addled idiots like you, Jihadists and Marxist liars defend them.
Prove they are lies you stupid sheep.

I know they are lies because
1. you stupid ass libtards are telling them.

2. the facts support the fact that our government did not destroy its own top trading center to frame Jihadists. The jihadists have a track record of attacking us, not Israel.

3. Debunking 911 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition Homepage

The OP believes we should 'roll back' rights in this nation so we do not end up in an eternal war with Islam. He believes our policy towards our own citizen should be based on what bunches the panties of radical Islam. Too funny. Never forget! Sorry Jim, not buying it.
Show where I said that, liar.

I know what you are referring to, but lets see what you have to say for yourself.

No, some of that will get rolled back or else we will be in eternal war with Islam. WE will reverse fag marriage or we will see our demographic growth rates plummet even more. Look at what the Russians did to reverse their demographic collapse and you see what we will have to do to fix ours too, and eventually we will have to.

Above are your words. You believe we need to 'roll back' some rights or 'else we will be in eternal war with Islam.' What do we need to 'roll back' so we do not offend their delicate constitution? After all, we wouldn't want an 'eternal war' or anything.

Sorry, that is not going to happen, sniveling coward.

I said "No, some of that will get rolled back or else we will be in eternal war with Islam. WE will reverse fag marriage or we will see our demographic growth rates plummet even more." That was an observation , not a statement that we need to do X because of Y. I am saying we need to reverse the fagotry or we will see the extinction of our country, yes, I do say that and did.

Nice back peddle. Extinction of our country?! lol. At least you're not being an overly-dramatic Queen or anything. Too funny!

Why did Bush ignore the pre-9/11 memos warning of terrorist in the USA were planing to fly jet aircraft into NYC Federal Buildings they reconnaissanced?

You don't know shit. Truther lies are well known and only drug addled idiots like you, Jihadists and Marxist liars defend them.

2. the facts support the fact that our government did not destroy its own top trading center to frame Jihadists. The jihadists have a track record of attacking us, not Israel.

Jim, don't let them rile you. They are not lefties saying this, trust me; it is a bunch f screwballs just trying to divide the country. Oh sure, most of them put themselves up as lefties, but they aren't, they are subversives. You aren't debating lefties who are trying to convince you of their take on 9/11; you are debating people who want nothing more than to destroy our country, left and right alike, by muddying the waters as much as possible.

I as a conservative say to them, "go to hell!"

Now, how about few of you on the left tell them the same thing! It is NOT political, it is about being American.

Jim, don't let them rile you. They are not lefties saying this, trust me; it is a bunch f screwballs just trying to divide the country. Oh sure, most of them put themselves up as lefties, but they aren't, they are subversives. You aren't debating lefties who are trying to convince you of their take on 9/11; you are debating people who want nothing more than to destroy our country, left and right alike, by muddying the waters as much as possible.

I as a conservative say to them, "go to hell!"

Now, how about few of you on the left tell them the same thing! It is NOT political, it is about being American.
It's not political, it's about truths. Some Americans don't feel we are getting the truth, most Americans are afraid to look for it.

Just more PROOF Republicans are Retards. Where did I say government Controlled Demolitioned WTC 1 & 2 ? You retards have earned the Repubtard title & wear it proudly.

So you are saying that the Isrealis did it?

So why did Osama bin Laden take credit and express amazement that his planned attack was so successful?
He was happy about the attack but denied responsibility.

The zionist Israeli jews /Mossad planed and executed the attack. They benefited both financially and politically. ..... :cool:

Do you have some sort of evidence to back up that wild claim? A claim without support yet two people agree? Seems odd. I might buy that there isn't much proof about OBL being behind 9/11 nor did he die as the government said he did. But that does not mean he didn't sponsor it.

You, Penelope, and Odium are sickening, as well as anyone else that spouts such vile, delusory crap.
So you are saying that the Isrealis did it?

So why did Osama bin Laden take credit and express amazement that his planned attack was so successful?
He was happy about the attack but denied responsibility.

The zionist Israeli jews /Mossad planed and executed the attack. They benefited both financially and politically. ..... :cool:

i too will never forget nor forgive.., Pearl Harbor December 7, 1941AD
attack-pearl-harbor.jpg
then,

now,
arizona-memorial-photo_12340355-260tall.jpg

Forum List

Back