I Will Never Understand Democrats

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024
Democrats remain in a bad situation in a horrible condition, and they will vote for a democrat to be their president over and over and over again.

People they vote for keep them in a poor, suffering, and downtrodden condition, yet they continue to remain devoted to that.

Go visit the barrios, the trailer parks, the ghettos, and other slums where the poorest of the poor live and everyone of them will be a devoted democrat.

Even the black leaders who were also democrats did nothing for the past 100+ years except leave the blacks who were devoted to them in squalor and generational poverty. Leaving them with a hope and a dream that never blossomed into anything.

Democrats remain in a bad situation in a horrible condition, and they will vote for a democrat to be their president over and over and over again.

People they vote for keep them in a poor, suffering, and downtrodden condition, yet they continue to remain devoted to that.

Go visit the barrios, the trailer parks, the ghettos, and other slums where the poorest of the poor live and everyone of them will be a devoted democrat.
Biden counties are 70 percent of GDP.

Trump carried 2,497 counties across the country that together generate 29% of the American economy

People under the poverty level have a hard time thinking that prosperity for all will not harm them... I can understand it... lets say all you have is SSI and you are clinging onto a section 8 apartment for you and your kids... of course you will be reluctant to vote for change... change could go two ways... can't take the chance...
Rush Limbaugh use to say this all the time....

This silliness over the past 3+ years of Obama, Pelosi, Hillary, Shumar, etc.. running America as Biden limps and wobbles has done NOTHING to help anyone in the democrat party better themselves.

Those democrats playing president, leading, and making all of the decisions for the past 3+ years has not done anything to improve not only the democrats as a party, but they have done nothing to improve the nation of America.

You don't need a new green deal you need the deal you already had on the table dealt with.
That's the deal the democrats have not-and will not focus on nor repair. The deal about your family, your finances, your sustenance, your heritage, and your ability to own a business and retire wealthy. You get absolutely nothing from the democrats for your vote.

Last edited:

Is that why farmers are subsidized to the tune of tens of billions of dollars annually?

People under the poverty level have a hard time thinking that prosperity for all will not harm them... I can understand it... lets say all you have is SSI and you are clinging onto a section 8 apartment for you and your kids... of course you will be reluctant to vote for change... change could go two ways... can't take the chance...
You could be right. You make a good point that democrats believe prosperity will harm them, so they locate a political party that surpasses them and keeps a knee on their necks so they never breathe any amount of a clear line of thinking that leads to success. They blindly vote for that plantation punishment over and over again.

It's really unbelievable.

I don't see why you don't understand them. Most Republicans will do exactly the same thing.

You just don't see that they do the same thing.

How does voting affect my ability to get a job while disabled?

I don't see why you don't understand them. Most Republicans will do exactly the same thing.

You just don't see that they do the same thing.
no, they are two different political parties. one party is for babies living and America succeeding. democrats are for babies being murdered and America failing.

no, they are two different political parties. one party is for babies living and America succeeding. democrats are for babies being murdered and America failing.

Bullshit.

One party is religious, and demands that people don't kill fetuses, then when the babies are born, the ignore them, couldn't give a flying fuck what happens to them.

Evidence of this is education based on wealth and property prices. So the richer kids get the better teachers, better facilities, and the poor kids get not much at all.

They even want to go further with de Vos's voucher scheme so they can use money earmarked for educating the US's kids, and give it to rich parents who can already afford to send their kids to private schools money to send them to private schools.

Then with college, they're like "fight our wars and we'll pay for you college education, if you lose a leg, great, if you die, great too, as long as we get cheap oil"

Bullshit.

One party is religious, and demands that people don't kill fetuses, then when the babies are born, the ignore them, couldn't give a flying fuck what happens to them.

Evidence of this is education based on wealth and property prices. So the richer kids get the better teachers, better facilities, and the poor kids get not much at all.

They even want to go further with de Vos's voucher scheme so they can use money earmarked for educating the US's kids, and give it to rich parents who can already afford to send their kids to private schools money to send them to private schools.

Then with college, they're like "fight our wars and we'll pay for you college education, if you lose a leg, great, if you die, great too, as long as we get cheap oil"
Every time you lose you run to your profanity and you're still losing

I think just about everyone in the US is losing. And profanity? Who gives a fuck?

Just remember, without fucking, you wouldn't be here. God made it.
you have been placed on ignore forever!

I would place you on ignorant if that was available.

Last edited:

I Will Never Understand Democrats​

Why would you want to? It is a mental illness. Democrats are the most unhappy people. They are forever the victim of something. The only time they laugh or are happy is when they get together and tell each other they are better than others, smarter, putting others down, or seeing others suffer at their own hands.

It is driven by a deep-seated inner hatred of their own lives, no matter what they consciously think or tell others.

See?! Now you understand democrats.

Why would you want to? It is a mental illness. Democrats are the most unhappy people. They are forever the victim of something. The only time they laugh or are happy is when they get together and tell each other they are better than others, smarter, putting others down, or seeing others suffer at their own hands.

It is driven by a deep-seated inner hatred of their own lives, no matter what they consciously think or tell others.

See?! Now you understand democrats.
That does give me something to think about as far as you saying they have a deep-seated inner hatred of their own lives.

People who love their lives are most likely republican and/or conservatives
People who hate their lives are most likely democrats and/or liberals

That does give me something to think about as far as you saying they have a deep-seated inner hatred of their own lives.
It is a psychological mechanism, called Projection. It operates off of an escape defense stemming from an emotional inability to adapt or cope with their environment.

People who love their lives are most likely republican and/or conservatives
People who hate their lives are most likely democrats and/or liberals
People who are happy with their lives have no time to feel the victim of all the world or to worry about how someone else is running theirs.

Forum List

Back