I will not be missed

After several years on this board, I am saying goodbye. The far left has won the culture war. Itā€™s embarrassing, annoying and frankly ridiculous. Still, this is what the majority wants.

Men are women
Biden is a great president who speaks coherently
The laptop story was Russian disinformation
Trump is a Russian spy
The Southern Border is secure
America is racist and must be remade
Forgive all college debt
The Democrats donā€™t need to have debates
Abortion should be allowed until week 40
Repeal the 2nd amendment
Take kids to drag shows and groom them
Give PoC reparations
Fire all dissenting voices
Have the FBI rig elections and brag about it
Donā€™t prosecute PoC when they commit crimes
Tax the rich at 99%
Being white is a privilege
Vaccine and mask mandates worked

You win. I hang my head in defeat.

Itā€™s been real
Pro life tip if you're going to leave just leave and don't announce it

Trump did nothing to stop the virus from spreading throughout the USA. He had no national testing system. Trump closed the White House pandemic office when he took office, and threw out the pandemic playbook created after the swine flu pandemic.

The rest of the world started preparing for the pandemic in January 2020, when the Chinese government advised the world that they had a problem.

Canada and the rest of the world, had testing in place by February, and we were testing everyone coming in from hotspots.

Trump brought 40,000 people home from China to the USA during same this time frame, without testing any of them. And he did nothing to test people coming in from Europe to airports in Atlanta in New York. The bulk of the early disease, which spread throughout the US, came from Italy, which was confirmed by DNA testing.

Trump adopted the strategy of ā€œherd immunityā€ which the CDC warned from the beginning would kill more than a million Americans.

Trump spent all of his time politicizing the pandemic, attacking blue states for their Covid response, instead of coordinating a nationwide effort to contain the disease.

Even the PPE shortage can be laid at trumps feet. In January he told American medical supply firms to sell all of their PPE to the China. He even changed the tariff rules to allow them to make as much money as possible off the Chinese pandemic.

Thousands of healthcare workers in the USA died because they were using garbage bags and home made masks because the entire national supply had been sold to China.

I can go on and on about the stupid shit that Trump did that killed people but all you have to do is look at the numbers of people who got sick and died in the USA and compare it to any other first world country and you will see what a horrible disaster it was.

Last but not least, every day I read this crazy anti-VAX Covid is a hoax bullshit being posted on this message board so the damage is still ongoing.

You have reached the point where the virus just is running free in mutating it will. The United States of America is poisoning his self with virus and spreading it to the rest of the world.

Bullshit. He was called a racist for halting travel from China to the US. You keep proving me wrong. I think you can't get any more dishonest and then bam, you lie like a rug.

Trump did nothing to stop the virus from spreading throughout the USA. He had no national testing system. Trump closed the White House pandemic office when he took office, and threw out the pandemic playbook created after the swine flu pandemic.

The rest of the world started preparing for the pandemic in January 2020, when the Chinese government advised the world that they had a problem.

Canada and the rest of the world, had testing in place by February, and we were testing everyone coming in from hotspots.

Trump brought 40,000 people home from China to the USA during same this time frame, without testing any of them. And he did nothing to test people coming in from Europe to airports in Atlanta in New York. The bulk of the early disease, which spread throughout the US, came from Italy, which was confirmed by DNA testing.

Trump adopted the strategy of ā€œherd immunityā€ which the CDC warned from the beginning would kill more than a million Americans.

Trump spent all of his time politicizing the pandemic, attacking blue states for their Covid response, instead of coordinating a nationwide effort to contain the disease.

Even the PPE shortage can be laid at trumps feet. In January he told American medical supply firms to sell all of their PPE to the China. He even changed the tariff rules to allow them to make as much money as possible off the Chinese pandemic.

Thousands of healthcare workers in the USA died because they were using garbage bags and home made masks because the entire national supply had been sold to China.

I can go on and on about the stupid shit that Trump did that killed people but all you have to do is look at the numbers of people who got sick and died in the USA and compare it to any other first world country and you will see what a horrible disaster it was.

Last but not least, every day I read this crazy anti-VAX Covid is a hoax bullshit being posted on this message board so the damage is still ongoing.

You have reached the point where the virus just is running free in mutating it will. The United States of America is poisoning his self with virus and spreading it to the rest of the world.

Awww....aren't you a special little snowflake? Did you think you had some kind of "special exemption" from death and disease, just because you were an Ugly American? Were you so fucking stupid that you thought your all-seeing, all-knowing federal government was going to protect you from getting a little sniffle?

Fucking idiot. :itsok:

I can't believe you libtards!

You expect Trump to stop a virus???

But your vegetable in chief... No matter what evil he does (open borders.. supporting the murder of babies even in the 9th month!), he's a great president!

:uhoh3:

Can you say CULT?

You people are so sick... no doctor will see you.. (afraid it may be contagious)

I expect Trump to provide leadership in a crisis. Thatā€™s his job.

Donald Trumpā€™s response to Covid was to lie about it and tell the American people, it was no big deal and it was all handled.

Trump was more concerned about what this would do to his re-election chances, then he was about the lives of the American people.

He spread the disease around the country by holding rallies where people didnā€™t have to wear masks. People dying from going to his fucking rallies, and believing his lies. There were spikes in infections in the weeks following his rallies.

The statistics from 2020 are frightening. American counties which voted for Trump, had higher rates of disease and death than the counties that voted for Biden. Even worse, the greater the vote gap for Trump, the higher the death rate.

Nations which followed the science, had real lockdowns, not the bullshit lockdowns that the US had, and vaccine mandates, returned to normal life quickly.

Our economies never crashed. Since our rates of disease and death were less than a third of that in the USA, our healthcare system had 1/3 of the cost of testing and treating people with Covid. so our medical costs were lower. And we had fewer people with long-term Covid going onto disability coverage.

Things returned to normal relatively quickly here, basically right after we reached 80% all vaccination rates.
Awww....aren't you a special little snowflake? Did you think you had some kind of "special exemption" from death and disease, just because you were an Ugly American? Were you so fucking stupid that you thought your all-seeing, all-knowing federal government was going to protect you from getting a little sniffle?

Fucking idiot. :itsok:

Talk about a fucking idiot.

I had a ā€œspecial exemptionā€ from death and disease, because I live in a country where the nationā€™s leaders ensured that we have the testing, PPE and resources in place to protect our citizens from the virus.

I live in a country with vaccine and mask mandates, and a government that didnā€™t try to politicize the pandemic.

I live in the country with no insane billionaire owned right wing media with a vested interest in keeping the pandemic going as a political tool

Fucking idiots like yourself keep going along with this divisive and unproductive hate speech while hundreds of Americans are still dying from Covid.

Donald Trumpā€™s response to Covid was to lie about it and tell the American people, it was no big deal and it was all handled.

Trump was more concerned about what this would do to his re-election chances, then he was about the lives of the American people.

He spread the disease around the country by holding rallies where people didnā€™t have to wear masks. People dying from going to his fucking rallies, and believing his lies. There were spikes in infections in the weeks following his rallies.

The statistics from 2020 are frightening. American counties which voted for Trump, had higher rates of disease and death than the counties that voted for Biden. Even worse, the greater the vote gap for Trump, the higher the death rate.

Nations which followed the science, had real lockdowns, not the bullshit lockdowns that the US had, and vaccine mandates, returned to normal life quickly.

Our economies never crashed. Since our rates of disease and death were less than a third of that in the USA, our healthcare system had 1/3 of the cost of testing and treating people with Covid. so our medical costs were lower. And we had fewer people with long-term Covid going onto disability coverage.

Things returned to normal relatively quickly here, basically right after we reached 80% all vaccination rates.

I had a ā€œspecial exemptionā€ from death and disease, because I live in a country where the nationā€™s leaders ensured that we have the testing, PPE and resources in place to protect our citizens from the virus.

I live in a country with vaccine and mask mandates, and a government that didnā€™t try to politicize the pandemic.

I live in the country with no insane billionaire owned right wing media with a vested interest in keeping the pandemic going as a political tool

Fucking idiots like yourself keep going along with this divisive and unproductive hate speech while hundreds of Americans are still dying from Covid.

You're a fucking uninformed and unintelligent moron. More Americans died from COVID under Biden than under Trump.

"Update: While the figures and the "false" ruling cited in this Fact Check were correct at the time of writing (December 21, 2021), as anticipated, the death toll has since continued to rise and surpassed the numbers under the Trump administration sometime in January 2022.

The latest available CDC figure, dated February 8, 2023, puts the cumulative U.S. COVID death toll at 1,110,364, meaning that by this point around 700k more Americans have died in the pandemic under Biden than under Trump."

Fact Check: Have More Americans Died From COVID Under Biden Than Trump?

And the reality is your demented piece of shit Joe Biden didn't really do a lot to stop the pandemic. Between Trump's vaccines and the fact that the virus ran its course, he didn't do shit. So he passed out a bunch of free Chinese-made COVID tests. That did nothing to help end the pandemic.

Biden Claims Too Much Credit for Decline in COVID-19 Deaths - FactCheck.org

Has he actually left - or did he only promise to leave?
Good question. i havent bantered with him in a bit but I always have this ready to go for him:

1687901111063.png

Bullshit. He was called a racist for halting travel from China to the US. You keep proving me wrong. I think you can't get any more dishonest and then bam, you lie like a rug.
U.S. Legal News
March 25, 2020 / 10:26 PM / 4 months ago
Exclusive: U.S. slashed CDC staff inside China prior to coronavirus outbreak

Marisa Taylor
11 Min Read
Exclusive: U.S. slashed CDC staff inside China prior to coronavirus outbreak

15 times Trump praised China as coronavirus was spreading across the globe
By MYAH WARD
04/15/2020 06:27 PM EDT

POLITICO has compiled a list of 15 times the president hailed China for its push to prevent a pandemic in the early months of 2020 ā€” an effort that ultimately failed:

Jan. 22, Twitter:
ā€œOne of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!ā€
Jan. 24, Twitter:
ā€œChina has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!ā€

Jan. 29, Remarks at signing ceremony for the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement:
ā€œAnd, honestly, I think, as tough as this negotiation was, I think our relationship with China now might be the best it's been in a long, long time. And now it's reciprocal. Before, we were being ripped off badly. Now we have a reciprocal relationship, maybe even better than reciprocal for us.ā€

Jan. 30, Fox News interview:
"China is not in great shape right now, unfortunately. But they're working very hard. We'll see what happens. But we're working very closely with China and other countries."

Feb. 7, Remarks at North Carolina Opportunity Now Summit in Charlotte, N.C.:
"I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the ā€” the problem, the virus. It's a ā€” it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."

Feb. 7, Twitter:
ā€œJust had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days ā€¦ Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!

Feb. 7, Remarks before Marine One departure:
"Late last night, I had a very good talk with President Xi, and we talked about ā€” mostly about the coronavirus. They're working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job. They're in touch with World ā€” the World ā€” World Organization. CDC also. We're working together. But World Health is working with them. CDC is working with them. I had a great conversation last night with President Xi. It's a tough situation. I think they're doing a very good job.ā€

Feb. 10, Fox Business interview:
"I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control," Trump said. "I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather. And that's a beautiful date to look forward to. But China I can tell you is working very hard."

Feb. 10, campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.:
ā€œI spoke with President Xi, and theyā€™re working very, very hard. And I think itā€™s all going to work out fine.ā€

Feb. 13, Fox News interview:
ā€œI think they've handled it professionally and I think they're extremely capable and I think President Xi is extremely capable and I hope that it's going to be resolved."

Feb. 18, remarks before Air Force One departure:
ā€œI think President Xi is working very hard. As you know, I spoke with him recently. Heā€™s working really hard. Itā€™s a tough problem. I think heā€™s going to do ā€” look, Iā€™ve seen them build hospitals in a short period of time. I really believe he wants to get that done, and he wants to get it done fast. Yes, I think heā€™s doing it very professionally.ā€

Feb. 23, remarks before Marine One departure:
"I think President Xi is working very, very hard. I spoke to him. He's working very hard. I think he's doing a very good job. It's a big problem. But President Xi loves his country. He's working very hard to solve the problem, and he will solve the problem. OK?"

Feb. 26, remarks at a business roundtable in New Delhi, India:
ā€œChina is working very, very hard. I have spoken to President Xi, and theyā€™re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think heā€™ll be in pretty good shape. Theyā€™re ā€” theyā€™ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it ā€” it looks like theyā€™re getting it under control more and more. Theyā€™re getting it more and more under control.ā€
Feb. 27, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:

ā€œI spoke with President Xi. We had a great talk. Heā€™s working very hard, I have to say. Heā€™s working very, very hard. And if you can count on the reports coming out of China, that spread has gone down quite a bit. The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, itā€™s actually gotten smaller.ā€

Feb. 29, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:
ā€œChina seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. ā€¦ I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. Weā€™re starting on another trade deal with China ā€” a very big one. And weā€™ve been working very closely. Theyā€™ve been talking to our people, weā€™ve been talking to their people, having to do with the virus.ā€
15 times Trump praised China as coronavirus was spreading across the globe

When Trump covered for Chinaā€™s alleged coronavirus coverup

The Wall Street Journal reports that Trump was advised twice in January to press China to be more transparent about the outbreak in Wuhan. But Trump ignored the advice:

Early this year, several of Mr. Trumpā€™s political advisers inside and outside the campaign urged him to take on China more directly, which they argued would have bipartisan appeal. One idea they suggested was a special commission to investigate the origins of the virus and whether Beijing responded sufficiently to control the outbreak.
Mr. Trump twice declined suggestions from his team in January to press [Chinese President] Xi [Jinping] for more transparency about the virusā€™s causes and symptoms, in one case saying that the criticism could cause Beijing to be less helpful, said White House officials.

In fact, Trump didnā€™t just decline the suggestions; he actually went in the opposite direction. Trump repeatedly praised Chinaā€™s coronavirus response through late February. And on two different occasions, he actually vouched for Chinaā€™s transparency, despite the advice.
Trump did so voluntarily on Janhttps://youtu.be/_bn5s6rX1D0. 24, tweeting, ā€œThe United States greatly appreciates [Chinaā€™s] efforts and transparency.ā€ He was then asked directly on Feb. 7 whether he was ā€œconcerned that China is covering up the full extent of coronavirus.ā€ He said flatly, ā€œNo. ā€¦ Theyā€™re working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job.ā€
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...p-covered-chinas-alleged-coronavirus-coverup/

U.S. exported millions in masks and ventilators ahead of the coronavirus crisis
Dian Zhang, Erin Mansfield, Dinah Voyles Pulver
USA TODAY
April 2, 2020 Updated April 3, 2020

U.S. exports of surgical masks, ventilators and other personal protective gear to China skyrocketed in January and February, when the coronavirus was wreaking havoc in the country where it began and as U.S. intelligence agencies warned it would soon spread.
U.S. exported millions in masks and ventilators ahead of the coronavirus crisis

1596371172358.jpeg

You're a fucking uninformed and unintelligent moron. More Americans died from COVID under Biden than under Trump.

"Update: While the figures and the "false" ruling cited in this Fact Check were correct at the time of writing (December 21, 2021), as anticipated, the death toll has since continued to rise and surpassed the numbers under the Trump administration sometime in January 2022.

The latest available CDC figure, dated February 8, 2023, puts the cumulative U.S. COVID death toll at 1,110,364, meaning that by this point around 700k more Americans have died in the pandemic under Biden than under Trump."

Fact Check: Have More Americans Died From COVID Under Biden Than Trump?

And the reality is your demented piece of shit Joe Biden didn't really do a lot to stop the pandemic. Between Trump's vaccines and the fact that the virus ran its course, he didn't do shit. So he passed out a bunch of free Chinese-made COVID tests. That did nothing to help end the pandemic.

Biden Claims Too Much Credit for Decline in COVID-19 Deaths - FactCheck.org

More Americans died after Biden was elected because because they virus had passed the point of being contained.

Anthony Fauci warned at the beginning of the pandemic that if the virus was allowed to spread unchecked, it would continue to spread and mutate and youā€™d never be able to contain it. That more than a million Americans would die as a result. But he assured the American people that the CDC would never allow that to happen.

Unfortunately, the CDC had no say in it. When Biden took office, 10 million Americans were sick with Covid and the virus was out of control. Donald Trump allowed that to happen.

I believe that the Republican party did that on purpose. Republican, governors and leaders continue to lie to the American people about Covid.

Ron DeSantis had one of the worst rates of disease and death in the country. Both Texas and Florida had higher rates of disease and deaths than New York, and more nursing home deaths than New York. But Cuomo was shredded in the right wing media for nursing home deaths.

Neither Texas, nor Florida weā€™re hit in the first wave of Covid coming in from Europe and China. They basically had six months to prepare and learn from what happened in New York, Washington, and California in the first wave. They also had six months of learning how Covid kills and what treatments worked.

By the time the virus hit Texas and Florida, the shortages of PPE had been alleviated and treatments were available, And these two State still ranked in the top three in the nation in disease and death. Instead of being pilloried for their failure to prepare, both states are allotted for their allowing their economies to run free.

The lieutenant governor of Texas, even suggested that the old people should their grand children, and just die for the sake of the economy.

And every right wing website and media outlet spreads the lie about the thousands of people Cuomo killed in New York sending them back to nursing homes with Covid. The rate of people dying in nursing homes from Covid was 50% lower in New York than it was in either Texas or Florida.

You can Google it.

Last edited:
More Americans died after Biden was elected because because they virus had passed the point of being contained.

Anthony Fauci warned at the beginning of the pandemic that if the virus was allowed to spread unchecked, it would continue to spread and mutate and youā€™d never be able to contain it. That more than a million Americans would die as a result. But he assured the American people that the CDC would never allow that to happen.

Unfortunately, the CDC had no say in it. When Biden took office, 10 million Americans were sick with Covid and the virus was out of control. Donald Trump allowed that to happen.

I believe that the Republican party did that on purpose. Republican, governors and leaders continue to lie to the American people about Covid.

Ron DeSantis had one of the worst rates of disease and death in the country. Both Texas and Florida had higher rates of disease and deaths than New York, and more nursing home deaths than New York. But Cuomo was shredded in the right wing media for nursing home deaths.

Neither Texas, nor Florida weā€™re hit in the first wave of Covid coming in from Europe and China. They basically had six months to prepare and learn from what happened in New York, Washington, and California in the first wave. They also had six months of learning how Covid kills and what treatments worked.

By the time the virus hit Texas and Florida, the shortages of PPE had been alleviated and treatments were available, And these two State still ranked in the top three in the nation in disease and death. Instead of being pilloried for their failure to prepare, both states are allotted for their allowing their economies to run free.

The lieutenant governor of Texas, even suggested that the old people should their grand children, and just die for the sake of the economy.

And every right wing website and media outlet spreads the lie about the thousands of people Cuomo killed in New York sending them back to nursing homes with Covid. The rate of people dying in nursing homes from Covid was 50% lower in New York than it was in either Texas or Florida.

You can Google it.

Don't strain yourself grasping for those straws. :laughing0301:

nothing in your post is true, not surprising in the least.

more lies and bullshit proganda, you have never posted the truth about anything, you are a blind helpless sheep who only thinks and does what your masters tell you to

After several years on this board, I am saying goodbye. The far left has won the culture war. Itā€™s embarrassing, annoying and frankly ridiculous. Still, this is what the majority wants.

Men are women
Trump is a Russian spy
Forgive all college debt
Repeal the 2nd amendment
Give PoC reparations
Tax the rich at 99%

Itā€™s been real
C'mon man, don't go! One of the things that make this country great is dissent. For this republic to work, we need opposing voices. I myself have tried to walk away and what I found was this place is like heroin. It's more addictive than you think!

Men are women
Trump is a Russian spy
Forgive all college debt
Repeal the 2nd amendment
Give PoC reparations
Tax the rich at 99%

Itā€™s been real
Itā€™s been since late April since he said ā€œadiosā€ and I donā€™t believe heā€™s posted since this threadā€™s OP.

Now Iā€™m starting to think think that old Azog really did just throw in the towel.

Too bad. He had some good moments.

Last edited:

I read this far, and that's a wonder!

I won't be reading the rest because reading stuff written by libs is like taking a walk in a sewer.

But there's this: just like all other accusations against Trump, libs never give an example of HOW he "lied"--in this case RE covid.

AND

there's this:

It turned out that the covid really was NOT a big deal! Just as Trump (allegedly) said!

97% of healthy people survived it, which is probably more than the flu!

So now I will leave you alone to stew in your misplaced hate, Hack

I read this far, and that's a wonder!

I won't be reading the rest because reading stuff written by libs is like taking a walk in a sewer.

But there's this: just like all other accusations against Trump, libs never give an example of HOW he "lied"--in this case RE covid.

AND

there's this:

It turned out that the covid really was NOT a big deal! Just as Trump (allegedly) said!

97% of healthy people survived it, which is probably more than the flu!

So now I will leave you alone to stew in your misplaced hate, Hack

In other words, you refuse to read anything which would enlighten you as to what really happened. Not only did I say that Trump lied I made note of the lies he told.

Youā€™re supporting an indicted and convicted criminal, self confessed sexual predator, and liar. You moved into the sewer the first time you voted for Trump.

Anyone who continues to support Donald Trump has no moral high ground to claim.

In other words, you refuse to read anything which would enlighten you as to what really happened. Not only did I say that Trump lied I made note of the lies he told.

Youā€™re supporting an indicted and convicted criminal, self confessed sexual predator, and liar. You moved into the sewer the first time you voted for Trump.

Anyone who continues to support Donald Trump has no moral high ground to claim.

Make sure that connection between the brain and the DNC Bullshit Talking Point Download Cable is good and tight, little parrot.

Forum List

Back