I wish Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto was our president

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
588a304917000030001d08ea.jpeg

President Nieto seems much better qualified for the job than Trump. President Nieto has a wealth of government experience and seems to have a stable personality.

Last edited:
President Nieto seems much better qualified for the job than Trump. President Nieto has a wealth of government experience and seems to have a stable personality.

He also has an approval rating in single digits while Trump just hit 59%. But feel free to move there....I suggest you eat as much street vendor food as you can when you get there.

I wish Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto was our president

President Nieto seems much better qualified for the job than Trump. President Nieto seems to have a stable personality.
Easily done. Buses leave here hourly for Mehico.

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya..... :biggrin:

He can't be "our" president in Mexico.

He also has an approval rating in single digits while Trump just hit 59%. But feel free to move there....I suggest you eat as much street vendor food as you can when you get there.

Funny. Actually, Trump has 42% average approval rating.

Sable personality? Based on what? Cancelling a meeting ?!

Not in real polls he doesn't, Shitting Bull.

Mexico is due south Lahkookoo....don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya

The Spanish massacred native Americans and this fool want's to move there?

He probably doesn't realize that, I had to teach him the Native Americans aligned themselves with the Confederates during the Civil War...I think he was stunned, he left the thread in a heart beat

Not in real polls he doesn't, Shitting Bull.

I consider Real Clear Politics and Gallup real polls.

Mexico is due south Lahkookoo....don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya

The Spanish massacred native Americans and this fool want's to move there?

He probably doesn't realize that, I had to teach him the Native Americans aligned themselves with the Confederates during the Civil War...I think he was stunned, he left the thread in a heart beat

Ahahaha :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

He didn't realize Native Americans were pretty big on owning slaves either. For a supposed Indian he sure doesn't know Indian history

Forum List

Back