I Wish We Had A President Who Could Lead Like Abdullah

Yes, in the name of Christianity, you moron. They justified slavery based on text in the Bible. They believed they were superior human beings and that blacks were subhuman. They believed that because black Africans were not Christian, they were heathens and not worthy of life except to serve the Christians. How ignorant are you anyway? Did you skip school, or do you just have selective memory?
The Bible is the story of the people of Israel. The New Testiment is the story of the Messiah which is what Christianity is based on. I think you need to quit preaching and learn the difference. There is nothing in Jesus teachings that says you can take slaves against their will or kill in the name of God.

Maybe if you people who choose to use the Bible as a reference would crack one once in awhile you'd know this.u

You want to take the word of a compulsive liar like Obama, who said that George Washington made beer in the White House, even though George Washington never lived in the White House because it wasn't even built then.
Are you fucking serious? Do you people actually think you are fooling anyone by pretending that Christians don't consider the Old Testament. I went to Sunday school; I went to church. The Old Testament and the New Testament are both Christian religion. What you are trying to say is that the people who owned slaves and all the European imperialists who decimated so many non-white, non-Christian cultures and murdered millions of people, were not Christians and didn't think of themselves as Christians: your entire premise is ludicrous and pathetic. It is just unbelievable that you think anyone would buy your nonsense. You are completely and totally ignorant of history, or you are trying to twist it into something it isn't. Pathetic.
We did have that little chat about ditsy platitudes, did we not?

No one thinks you're an intellectual, but stop constantly seeking the lowest rung.
People of character and passion simply make her green with envy...

I crack Myself up....

People like her elected Obama, so clearly she shares his lack of values.
Obama made of point of showing us during the prayer breakfast that he can't see evil for what it is. He compares Christianity with ISIS. For the most part what Christians have done throughout history is hurt sinner's feelings. What was the worse thing that could happen to you if you're a member of a Christian church? Be ex-communicated? With ISIS you get burned alive.
This illustrates how utterly stupid you are. If ISIS represents Islam, why is King Abdulla against them? Why is the UAE against them? Why is Saudi against them? Why is Bharain against them? The vast majority of Muslims around the world are against ISIS which is a terrorist organization and does not reflect true Islam. And here your are congratulating Jordan for fight against them, but at the same time saying that ISIS represents Islam: Jordan is an Islamic country. You are talking out of both sides of your mouth, and the only reason for doing that is your dislike of Obama. You are such a complete hypocrite.

Every day on this board somewhere these same rightwingers are trying to convince us that Islam is an irredeemable, incorrigible, unreformable violent barbaric religion,

in its entirety.

Today they're gushing over a Muslim they'd otherwise be claiming can't exist.
Lying as usual.

Total apologist.

I suggest you turn yourself into ISIS and see how redeemable they become.......after they saw your head off.

I suggest you live somewhere ISIS exists, and have guys like Abdulla suit up and fight FOR your candy ass ...

And then hung out to dry by not supporting him with arms and equipment.

lol, you don't believe moderate Muslims even exist, you idiot.

Oh, and I can prove it:

This is what boedicca said 6 months ago:

'I believe that when I see massive uprisings of the Mythical Moderate Muslims against the Extremists.'

Bill Maher Absolutely Crushes Charlie Rose For Comparing Islam To Christianity Page 12 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Can we put you down as an egg faced believer now?

lol
Why are you quoting yourself?

Did you forget who you are?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
This is all you've got? Wow. Very impressive.
WHY THANK YOU.................

:boobies:

King Abdullah , a Sunni, will pay dearly for being a US puppet. Once his people understand the ramifications of helping the US fight ISIS. that the US removed Saddam, also a Sunni from power. That his father , King Hussein, refused to help Bush II during the Iraqi invasion.Sunni nations like Turkey and Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states have not committed more openly and decisively to the war on ISIS,
Maybe his father, King Hussein, refused to help Bush because he died in 1999. Idiot!

The US invaded Iraq in 1990.

"On February 6th 1991 King Hussein of Jordan decided to defect from the coalition and started supporting Iraq after verbally complaining about American bombing in Iraq. "

Oh, but, but, but....the RW wishes they had a cool, strong leader like Jordon's king. Come on...he's so cool and tough.

King Abdullah , a Sunni, will pay dearly for being a US puppet. Once his people understand the ramifications of helping the US fight ISIS. that the US removed Saddam, also a Sunni from power. That his father , King Hussein, refused to help Bush II during the Iraqi invasion.Sunni nations like Turkey and Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states have not committed more openly and decisively to the war on ISIS,
Maybe his father, King Hussein, refused to help Bush because he died in 1999. Idiot!

"On February 6th 1991 King Hussein of Jordan decided to defect from the coalition and started supporting Iraq after verbally complaining about American bombing in Iraq. "

beer.jpg

Oh, but, but, but....the RW wishes they had a cool, strong leader like Jordon's king. Come on...he's so cool and tough.
beer.jpg

The Bible is the story of the people of Israel. The New Testiment is the story of the Messiah which is what Christianity is based on. I think you need to quit preaching and learn the difference. There is nothing in Jesus teachings that says you can take slaves against their will or kill in the name of God.

Maybe if you people who choose to use the Bible as a reference would crack one once in awhile you'd know this.u

You want to take the word of a compulsive liar like Obama, who said that George Washington made beer in the White House, even though George Washington never lived in the White House because it wasn't even built then.
Are you fucking serious? Do you people actually think you are fooling anyone by pretending that Christians don't consider the Old Testament. I went to Sunday school; I went to church. The Old Testament and the New Testament are both Christian religion. What you are trying to say is that the people who owned slaves and all the European imperialists who decimated so many non-white, non-Christian cultures and murdered millions of people, were not Christians and didn't think of themselves as Christians: your entire premise is ludicrous and pathetic. It is just unbelievable that you think anyone would buy your nonsense. You are completely and totally ignorant of history, or you are trying to twist it into something it isn't. Pathetic.
We did have that little chat about ditsy platitudes, did we not?

No one thinks you're an intellectual, but stop constantly seeking the lowest rung.
People like her elected Obama, so clearly she shares his lack of values.
Obama made of point of showing us during the prayer breakfast that he can't see evil for what it is. He compares Christianity with ISIS. For the most part what Christians have done throughout history is hurt sinner's feelings. What was the worse thing that could happen to you if you're a member of a Christian church? Be ex-communicated? With ISIS you get burned alive.
This illustrates how utterly stupid you are. If ISIS represents Islam, why is King Abdulla against them? Why is the UAE against them? Why is Saudi against them? Why is Bharain against them? The vast majority of Muslims around the world are against ISIS which is a terrorist organization and does not reflect true Islam. And here your are congratulating Jordan for fight against them, but at the same time saying that ISIS represents Islam: Jordan is an Islamic country. You are talking out of both sides of your mouth, and the only reason for doing that is your dislike of Obama. You are such a complete hypocrite.

Every day on this board somewhere these same rightwingers are trying to convince us that Islam is an irredeemable, incorrigible, unreformable violent barbaric religion,

in its entirety.

Today they're gushing over a Muslim they'd otherwise be claiming can't exist.
Lying as usual.

Total apologist.

I suggest you turn yourself into ISIS and see how redeemable they become.......after they saw your head off.

I suggest you live somewhere ISIS exists, and have guys like Abdulla suit up and fight FOR your candy ass ...
ISIS is in America dumb-ass.

You said Bush II you disingenuous prick:

You said Bush II, you disengenuous prick. And I quote: King Hussein, refused to help Bush II during the Iraqi invasion.

Well, this thread is interesting but I'm not too sure it makes any sense.
First of all ISIS now has a real threat from an Arab country. King Abdullah (and his closest advisors) has quite the history of being an enemy of radical Islam and the terror it breeds. That's good. The claims of him being a pussy because Saudi Arabia is dropping bombs is interesting. Isn't that what Obama is doing? I say bomb the fuck out of ISIS.
As I mentioned, Obama is using a bombing campaign. He actually led the campaign of internationals to get involved in fighting ISIS. That would be "led" as in being leader. How long has the US been bombing ISIS? And now Abdullah is a hero because Saudia Arabia is finally getting involved?
As for Israel and Netanyahu not doing anything because they haven't been attack,,,,who does Bibi think he is Neville Chamberlain? The ISIS is Israel's biggest threat..
Anyway, I see a lot of irony by both sides posts in this thread.
A fierce warrior like Abdullah getting involved is good.
Obama leading the coalition against ISIS is good.
And Israel lack of action is pretty friggen confusing.
That's my take on this whole thing.

First of all ISIS now has a real threat from an Arab country. King Abdullah (and his closest advisors) has quite the history of being an enemy of radical Islam and the terror it breeds. That's good. The claims of him being a pussy because Saudi Arabia is dropping bombs is interesting. Isn't that what Obama is doing? I say bomb the fuck out of ISIS.
As I mentioned, Obama is using a bombing campaign. He actually led the campaign of internationals to get involved in fighting ISIS. That would be "led" as in being leader. How long has the US been bombing ISIS? And now Abdullah is a hero because Saudia Arabia is finally getting involved?
As for Israel and Netanyahu not doing anything because they haven't been attack,,,,who does Bibi think he is Neville Chamberlain? The ISIS is Israel's biggest threat..
You would have to be "comfortably numb" to not be able to see the consequences of Israeli action. The Israelis did not even react militarily when SCUD missles were being hurled at them by Saddam ffs!

You would have to be "comfortably numb" to not be able to see the consequences of Israeli action. The Israelis did not even react militarily when SCUD missles were being hurled at them by Saddam ffs!

Oh, I'll get "comfortably numb" later. :smoke:
Look, I'm not a loyal apologist for Israel, nor do I hate Israel which has every right in the world to exist.. Israel is just another country to me.
Israel does thier own thing and they could care less what the rest of the world thinks about them doing their own thing. That said, what consequences do you speak of? And does Israel even care about any consequences in the first place?

Look, I'm not a loyal apologist for Israel, nor do I hate Israel which has every right in the world to exist.. Israel is just another country to me.
Israel does thier own thing and they could care less what the rest of the world thinks about them doing their own thing. That said, what consequences do you speak of? And does Israel even care about any consequences in the first place?
I am not concerned with your opinions, but ignorance does irk me. The "Israeli action" that you were apparently confused by would be an obvious propaganda tool for ISIS.

So Israel gets some sort of bizarre pass when comes to honoring their supposed alliance with the US?

lol, then why do we call Israel an ally.?

King Abdullah is Muslim. His actions are a sharp reminder of how bigoted you Islamophobes are.

You just don't get it, do you? King Abdullah is exactly what we've been waiting for because he stands against the radicals.

So Israel gets some sort of bizarre pass when comes to honoring their supposed alliance with the US?

lol, then why do we call Israel an ally.?
Because their enemies are ours. It goes back to WWII. We helped found the Jewish state which has been a strategic buffer from its inception to the Islamic vermin the rest of the world is in conflict with.

I am not concerned with your opinions, but ignorance does irk me. The "Israeli action" that you were apparently confused by would be an obvious propaganda tool for ISIS.

Oh, so you can have an opinion but no one else can offer up an opinion? I guess not.
Propaganda for ISIS? Like the US invading Iraq was propaganda for al Qaeda? You folks are so inconsistent that it's embarrassing.
I've read your post in the past, you are no genius. Just a legend in your own mind.

Forum List

Back