I wish you all a happy winter and new year

As a new member, I also wish all my fellow members a Merry Christmas (season) and a Happy, Prosperous, and -- especially -- Healthy New Year.

My hope for 2018 is that all of my fellow members will show appreciation for the large amount of freedom of speech that is allowed at this website by perhaps using more diplomatic and courteous language to one another.

As a new member, I also wish all my fellow members a Merry Christmas (season) and a Happy, Prosperous, and -- especially -- Healthy New Year.

My hope for 2018 is that all of my fellow members will show appreciation for the large amount of freedom of speech that is allowed at this website by perhaps using more diplomatic and courteous language to one another.
For gawd sakes, GFY

No such thing as "Happy" winter in my book. It's 14 here with a breeze and it's goddamned cold enough.
The good thing is.....today is the shortest of the year (either today or tomorrow) and from here on out, minute at a time, we stop being dark by 4 p.m.
I'm ready for bed by 6:30 p.m. every night. Just hibernating.
It will be Valentine's Day before it's light enough to unlock the door at 5:30 p.m. without a light.

I sorta miss being single. Sorta. I could get totally wasted on Christmas, and just not give a .... and then came more bowl games. It was depressing though. I think the early Christmas Eve service at 5pm is sort of entertaining. Parents dress their kids. My daugher'll be home.

Of course, the poor will not be invited. And that's a bit depressing too.

Forum List

Back