I wonder if it's just my local Post Office

Superbadbrutha

Well not right when he came in, but here in the last few months.

My mail carrier does know my race...you think Xiden is simply showing his racism and targeting me?

Superbadbrutha

Xiden is a well known racist....wouldn't surprise me. He wants to keep me and my people on the Plantation...just like you

Superbadbrutha correct, Trump wasn't racist against people of color.

Xiden is....he didn't want his kids growing up in a racial jungle, fought the enforce of desegratation of schools, mocks Indians, racist a racist son, who drops the N-word like a hot potato, and tells people "they ain't black" and drug addicts if they dare to question him.

anyway, my mail is still running behind

Biggest racist since Woodrow Wilson.
Xiden is....he didn't want his kids growing up in a racial jungle, fought the enforce of desegratation of schools, mocks Indians, racist a racist son, who drops the N-word like a hot potato, and tells people "they ain't black" and drug addicts if they dare to question him.
How many black kids did Trump's kids attend school with?

Have you spoken to Trump's Postmaster General Louis DeJoy?

They seem to forget about Trump getting fined for racial discrimination.

She is a lying Trump Humper, so what do you expect.

She is a lying Trump Humper, so what do you expect.
Probably a mail carrier also.

Superbadbrutha
1) haha trump was no leftist dem like wilson
2) i have no idea the number. Trump didn’t worry about his kids growing up in a racial jungle...that was your Master Biden
3) no, why should i? Xiden is President. We didn’t have these issues when trump was in office

You sound,,,lost...unable to walk, weak and feeble and no search functions.

During the presidential debate on Monday night, Hillary Clinton raised a 1973 federal lawsuit brought against Donald Trump and his company for alleged racial discrimination at Trump housing developments in New York.

The Justice Department sued Donald Trump, his father, Fred, and Trump Management in order to obtain a settlement in which Trump and his father would promise not to discriminate. The case eventually was settled two years later after Trump tried to countersue the Justice Department for $100 million for making false statements. Those allegations were dismissed by the court.

"Donald started his career, back in 1973, being sued by the Justice Department for racial discrimination — because he would not rent apartments in one of his developments to African-Americans, and he made sure that the people who worked for him understood that was the policy," Clinton said on Monday night.

Now you know why he went after Oblama's federal minority reporting program for suburbs...

Moonglow i don’t see where he was fined

in fact that he denied any discrimination...it’s funny coming from clinton though who called african american kids super predators

he went after obama’s plan to put Projects in the suburbs because people living in their homes and neighborhoods don’t want their property values to drop because Govt housing projections are next to them.

the question is why did obama want to destroy middle class working class folks nest eggs by lowering their property values?

the question is why did obama want to destroy middle class working class folks nest eggs by lowering their property values?
Really? Working class folks flip houses on the real estate market? How hard do you have to work for the property in the first place, and how much more is your children's generation going to pay to buy the property than you paid to acquire it in the first place?

If you were middle class, then your children will never make it above working class, and if you are working class yourself, then your children will never escape poverty and dependence on state assistance.

That is the law of absolute downward mobility by which America is ruled under the iron fist of communism enforced by the Democrat Party.

Forum List

Back