I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree , we learned this from white people. When you are the brunt of insults for centuries , you learn how to dish it out.
You haven't been alive for centuries, you should not judge people by insults from people before you existed.

Well lets just examine what I do know ; whites insulted me all my life , my mother all her life , my grandmother all her life , just that is 200 years , will you accept that?
All whites? I was insulted most of my life because I come from a large, poor family. I don't hold all rich people responsible. I was insulted as a teenager for being a hippie, not all people insulted me. I have been told I was despised for being white by black people, I don't blame all black people. Holding grudges is harmful to your peace of mind. We are all individuals with individual personalities, races, behaviors, etc. Being hateful, or having a negative or resentful attitude toward whites, just for being white, is not only racist, but further fuels the racism toward you for your behavior.

Not all whites ,but most of them. I am not hateful , but I most definitely hold a negative attitude toward whites , its like being in a room with someone who is capable of any evil , and you just never know what mood they are in. Nor do you trust them. I was in the ER last night ; a white man , 75 years old , was brought in by his son. He was in a wheel chair and had to be lifted onto the bed. The only white male nurse on duty , refused to help two other nurses on duty lift him ; he claimed he did not want to hurt his own back. I am 61years old , 6 feet two inches tall and in decent shape. I was appalled at this guy ; got up myself to help put the man in bed , but my doctor would not allow me , for insurance purposes ; this doctor would not even help , he was white too. The male nurse and the doctor acted as if they were above helping lift this man ; both the old man and his son had very kind spirits. The old man just looked at me and said , " Son , don't worry about it , eventually their going to figure it out."

I just shook my head. And I have seen this kind of stuff all my life.
You don't know most of the whites. Have you ever considered that perhaps a lot of the racism you have experienced from whites is due to your attitude and behavior toward them? The white people that I know of who are leery of black people are that way because they have been treated or talked to in a negative way by black people. There is a lot of fear too. You can pick up any local newspaper and the majority of the violent crime is committed by black people. A lot of robberies and murder. When white people on these message boards say negative things toward black people, the response many times is threatening, like "you wouldn't say that to my face". Violent reaction for disagreeing. I do not agree with the racist people, of any color, who dislike or hate people simply because of their race, I am against people for their behavior and attitudes toward me or my loved ones.

No Molly , that is simply not true ; whites commit more crimes , but blacks commit a lot of crimes if you do not include whites in the graph as a whole. The truth is , to be such a small part of the overall population , we do commit more crimes per person , but only if you exclude total population from the stats ; and in all crime stats , they lump whites and Hispanics into the same group.

Us Crime in Black & White - Infogram, charts & infographics

Your experience at the hospital wasn't a racial issue. Those men were just lazy. I have known and met many lazy people in my life.

Those men were privledged. A white female nurse , a black female nurse , and an off duty white male ended up doing it. You look at this through white eyes , which always observes FAR differing than black eyes.

Your experience at the hospital wasn't a racial issue. Those men were just lazy. I have known and met many lazy people in my life.

Those men were privledged. A white female nurse , a black female nurse , and an off duty white male ended up doing it. You look at this through white eyes , which always observes FAR differing than black eyes.
There are a lot of people who think they are special, not because of their race, but because of their social status or what they believe is their hierarchy. I worked with assholes who thought they deserved more respect and expected to be catered to because they were the bosses son or had power or ego trips. Again, it isn't about race.

As I observe the white race , they are most unusual and I think unique. Many of them seem to have an inbred superiority complex , which I see them being that way because of an incredible history. They captured so much of the world. And they have that pearly white skin , along with that silky hair; its like life set them up to have inner personality complexes. They are perhaps the most prolific killers in history, a stunning ability to eliminate life. An obvious gift to create things, and equally merciless in suppressing the gifts in other races.

The whites are masters of self promotion , and cunning in taking over nations. Its been so curious to me how a few white women have been attracted to me all my life , and I am black. Its like , " What did I do to deserve this honor?" Now , could humanity have advanced this far without white people? In my view ,no. The whole world is a stage and everybody plays a part , a true concept some whites have problems with.

The white race has a serious selfish complex , they think Jesus was white , even God is white. And white run Hollywood always makes the white man the savior. And look at most of these threads in this section , white people questioning other races , always from a superior point of view , and often insulting them without refrain.

I wonder what it is like to be like that?

I have always found it amazing that people with lower intellectual abilities and those who have severe inferiority complexes always think that those not so restricted have a superiority complex. It is quite the other way around. Light example: You are angry at me because you think that I think that I am smarter than you. It may be that I am. Maybe not. But the point is that it is YOU who think that I am smarter than you. Those thoughts you are assigning to me from your own thoughts. It is you who think I have a superiority complex because you have an inferiority complex. You see, those thoughts are yours. Not necessarily mine. You want to know what it is to be white? Then you want to know what it is to be Chinese or Japanese or etc. It is only the blacks that have that degree of social problems. You refuse to assimilate. We all have assimilated. All of us. Even some of you. And those that do don't experience the same things you do. What you need to do is not to wish to be white, but to embrace being a human being. You fail to see that the more grossly and demonstrably different you make yourself in rebellion the worse it becomes for you. If you jump around and act like a gorilla then that is how you will be seen. Wake up. I loved the post from the Seminole. I have a lot of respect for Natives. They have earned it. What he said is the absolute truth. You all need to get over yourselves. If you want help we will gladly help you but not at the point of childish behavior. Negros don't know how to behave in public, how to dress or how to speak. These things are a necessity for getting along with others. Not just for you but for all.

Last edited:
As I observe the white race , they are most unusual and I think unique. Many of them seem to have an inbred superiority complex , which I see them being that way because of an incredible history. They captured so much of the world. And they have that pearly white skin , along with that silky hair; its like life set them up to have inner personality complexes. They are perhaps the most prolific killers in history, a stunning ability to eliminate life. An obvious gift to create things, and equally merciless in suppressing the gifts in other races.

The whites are masters of self promotion , and cunning in taking over nations. Its been so curious to me how a few white women have been attracted to me all my life , and I am black. Its like , " What did I do to deserve this honor?" Now , could humanity have advanced this far without white people? In my view ,no. The whole world is a stage and everybody plays a part , a true concept some whites have problems with.

The white race has a serious selfish complex , they think Jesus was white , even God is white. And white run Hollywood always makes the white man the savior. And look at most of these threads in this section , white people questioning other races , always from a superior point of view , and often insulting them without refrain.

I have always found it amazing that people with lower intellectual abilities and those who have severe inferiority complexes always think that those not so restricted have a superiority complex. It is quite the other way around. Light example: You are angry at me because you think that I think that I am smarter than you. It may be that I am. Maybe not. But the point is that it is YOU who think that I am smarter than you. Those thoughts you are assigning to me from your own thoughts. It is you who think I have a superiority complex because you have an inferiority complex. You see, those thoughts are yours. Not necessarily mine. You want to know what it is to be white? Then you want to know what it is to be Chinese or Japanese or etc. It is only the blacks that have that degree of social problems. You refuse to assimilate. We all have assimilated. All of us. Even some of you. And those that do don't experience the same things you do. What you need to do is not to wish to be white, but to embrace being a human being. You fail to see that the more grossly and demonstrably different you make yourself in rebellion the worse it becomes for you. If you jump around and act like a gorilla then that is how you will be seen. Wake up. I loved the post from the Seminole. I have a lot of respect for Natives. They have earned it. What he said is the absolute truth. You all need to get over yourselves. If you want help we will gladly help you but not at the point of childish behavior. Negros don't know how to behave in public, how to dress or how to speak. These things are a necessity for getting along with others. Not just for you but for all.

I refuse to assimilate?? Man you sound like a borg. And to say blacks don't know how to behave in public , or how to dress or speak ,this is one of the attitudes that drew me here to stomp on your race in the first place. Horrible ways of thinking , which you are totally unaware of.

I mean between your ears of race , there's nothing there.

There are a lot of people who think they are special, not because of their race, but because of their social status or what they believe is their hierarchy. I worked with assholes who thought they deserved more respect and expected to be catered to because they were the bosses son or had power or ego trips. Again, it isn't about race.

Well I would concede this Molly ; its 50 - 50, its half about race and half about human nature. This is my view.

In my view ,one of the most dangerous things about racism , is the people who are totally unconscious of how deeply rooted it is in them.

The funny thing about equality... People only want to achieve it with thier superiors...

The funny thing about equality... People only want to achieve it with thier superiors...

The incredible thing about the consciousness of white people , they actually think they have no superiors. They don't reach for the top, they automatically assume the position in their minds.

Its like a race of Napoleons , a race of Alexander the greats.

I refuse to assimilate?? Man you sound like a borg. And to say blacks don't know how to behave in public , or how to dress or speak ,this is one of the attitudes that drew me here to stomp on your race in the first place. Horrible ways of thinking , which you are totally unaware of.

Sound like a Borg. See you can't even get real and see the truth. What that Seminole man said is the same thing that most other races say about yours. Wake up homey you are your own worst enemy. I'm not against you. I know you need help. But until you can come to the realization that you are suffering self inflicted wounds it won't heal. All what you think is long dead. Or it would be if you would let it die. But you cannot can you? Then you wouldn't be the trod upon victim you enjoy being.

I sound like a Borg. There it is. You have no idea what assimilation means. To you it is a nasty thing. That is what I told you before. Man everyone in this forum is saying the same thing to you basically. All this is not our fault. The issues you speak of and etc have been mostly dead and gone. Or at least they would be if you'd let them. But I guess if you did that you couldn't pose as the down trodden victim. You might actually have to demonstrate responsible behavior. No more excuses for stupid stuff eh?

Sound like a Borg. See you can't even get real and see the truth. What that Seminole man said is the same thing that most other races say about yours. Wake up homey you are your own worst enemy. I'm not against you. I know you need help. But until you can come to the realization that you are suffering self inflicted wounds it won't heal. All what you think is long dead. Or it would be if you would let it die. But you cannot can you? Then you wouldn't be the trod upon victim you enjoy being.

I know I need help ; I am long dead myself. My kind does not come around any more. I am one of those blacks who will go to my grave thinking the things I do about whites ; I am totally convinced. No ,I will not wake up ,I sleep in the grave of my heritage. One of those slaves who got killed for refusing to submit.

I know I need help ; I am long dead myself. My kind does not come around any more. I am one of those blacks who will go to my grave thinking the things I do about whites ; I am totally convinced. No ,I will not wake up ,I sleep in the grave of my heritage. One of those slaves who got killed for refusing to submit.

Man I am truly sorry. It doesn't have to be this way. Damn.

The incredible thing about the consciousness of white people , they actually think they have no superiors. They don't reach for the top, they automatically assume the position in their minds.

No; whites are thrust into that position. You don't see whites begging, or pleading to be let into black culture? You don't see white people emigrating to black countries en masse, pleading for acceptance. You don't see white people driven to violence with envy over the success of black people. No; whites were put in a position of superiority by aqiecence of the other races; who by thier own actions validated the supposition.

Last edited:

No one is seeking your submissionl. That is all in your mind!

Man I am truly sorry. It doesn't have to be this way. Damn.

With me it has to ; I know your race ,even if you do not. Classic cases of denial at the sub atomic levels.

No whites are thrust into that position. You don't see whites begging, or pleading to be let into black culture? You don't see white people emigrating to black countries en masse, pleading for acceptance. You don't see white peoples drven to violence with envy over the success of black people. No; whites were put in a position of superiority by aqiecence of the other races; who by thier own actions validated the supposition.

Are you suggesting there are not whites who love the black mannerisms in rap , cooking , speaking , singing , sports , ;

the ability of your race to stick their heads in the sand is incredible.

There is another identified problem. What you see as white is just human. All of us have similar thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back