I worry if Tramp wins and I worry if he doesn't due to all the right

wing militias. If he wins we shall see the biggest divide yet of social classes and will then take away our freedom of the press, abortions and will cater to only the wealthy , like he is now. Talk about cuts to the prisons and a freeze in hiring, look no further than Tramp. Stringent cuts to all social programs he has been doing.

If he doesn't win, then we have the militias to contend with , the right wing groups.

We seen the way they were when Obama won, we are in for something, not sure what.
It’s funny how partisans of the two criminal gangs think so much alike. Rs thought the worst of O, just as you think the worst of Donnie. I just wish they would see the absurdity and the divisiveness of it.

I can’t help but think they are dupes of the wealthy establishment.
---------------------------------- so far the TRUMP is so much better then 'mrobama' hilary or 'jebito bush' . Cruz MIGHT also be as good , maybe better than the TRUMP but he couldn't make it Gipper .
Not my point.

AM I CORRECT but 'maduro' is 'king' in 'venezuela' rather than 'argentina' BSailor .

YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT EVERYONE SHOULD FEAR of a Dem win? LOOK AT ARGENTINAS MARKET AND MONETARY COLLAPSE TODAY just by the assumption that the leftist party will win their election, that right there is a precursor to what would happen to our markets if fiscal incompetance takes over.

There are several things wrong with the above statement. First off, you need to understand why Argentina's economy collapsed. It was mainly because they tied their economy to the price of oil, and when the oil prices dropped, that is part of what tanked their economy. That, and the fact that Maduro is a crook.
That's Venezuela, If you haven't heard Argentina lost over 24% on their market today=that's a serious crash. Their money also droped sharp against our dollar. Don't worry about
the mistake, I almost typed Venezuela myself.

I worry if Tramp wins and I worry if he doesn't due to all the right wing militias.

I worry that you heart might stop beating because your worthless brain does not generate enough energy to tell it to keep beating.

All the right wing militias? You should file a lawsuit against CNN for scaring you with fake news. There are no right wing militias roaming around you stupid, ignorant, half-witted bimbo.

Are you really this stupid or is this an act? People as stupid as you are scare the shit out of me.

Trump existed in a world of stratospheric wealth, he is a bazillionaire, yet he still holds on to and stays true to the blue-collar values of his father as POTUS.

wing militias. If he wins we shall see the biggest divide yet of social classes and will then take away our freedom of the press, abortions and will cater to only the wealthy , like he is now. Talk about cuts to the prisons and a freeze in hiring, look no further than Tramp. Stringent cuts to all social programs he has been doing.

If he doesn't win, then we have the militias to contend with , the right wing groups.

We seen the way they were when Obama won, we are in for something, not sure what.

I heard the same nonsense when Bush ran for office both times, and he won, and nothing bad happened.

so why haven't you accepted trump won? it seems ironic your fear.

No, the Dems are the party of slavery , segregation. The liberal mainstream hates this country and pushes hate, division, projects racism around the clock.

Good thing you libs don't run on fear, like we cons do....

LOL!!!!

I worry if Tramp wins and I worry if he doesn't due to all the right wing militias.

I worry that you heart might stop beating because your worthless brain does not generate enough energy to tell it to keep beating.

All the right wing militias? You should file a lawsuit against CNN for scaring you with fake news. There are no right wing militias roaming around you stupid, ignorant, half-witted bimbo.

Are you really this stupid or is this an act? People as stupid as you are scare the shit out of me.

Your brain must be fried from all the drugs your doing.

I will never accept tramp as my president.

No, the Dems are the party of slavery , segregation. The liberal mainstream hates this country and pushes hate, division, projects racism around the clock.

That is the Republican party and the cult of tramp.

Who is this 'Tramp?' Sounds like Kamala. F*cked her way to the top playing with Willies' 'Willey.'

Trump existed in a world of stratospheric wealth, he is a bazillionaire, yet he still holds on to and stays true to the blue-collar values of his father as POTUS.

He sure is enriching himself now, stealing right from us taxpayers, before he use to scam, evade taxes and file bankruptcies.

Nor will I accept Kamala as my president. She is a tramp.

Who is this 'Tramp?' Sounds like Kamala. F*cked her way to the top playing with Willies' 'Willey.'

Tramp is a male slut, and his son is working on his way, like daddy like son.

see the irony of your ask? you want us to accept yours, but you can't accept ours. It's called I R O N Y, and you are queen of irony!!!

Nor will I accept Kamala as my president. She is a tramp.

Doesn't even come close to the real tramp.

Forum List

Back