"i wouldnt doubt that's the case" Pence says of John Bolton's claim that Trump rejected direct Putin offer for Whelan-Bout trade when he was president

Bolton has 20 IQ points on Trump.

Yeah, 20 fewer (and your post is completely non-responsive to mine). Making you a troll, as if we didn't know that already.

Trump still lives rent-free in your empty skull 24/7/365.

So you don't agree with her politics or her sex life? She's a US citizen, moron.
50 years of Joe. He is a smooth operator knowing the good deals. Men like Joe are the reason their citizens suffer. The founding fathers warned against this. And damned near all Progs and RINOS would hide if pure violence ever escalated. That is the sad thing. The state will kill the people who helped to get them empowered.

she said she hates america,,

so you think it was a fair trade?? the merchant of death for a basket ball player that broke a law
Nope. It was not a fair trade imo.... but the only trade, to be had. One returned or none returned.

They chose, the Merry Christmas one!

I think you believe we have no other people or measures to take to wheel and deal on Whelan, but I am certain they do, and was part of their consideration before taking the deal.

Nope. It was not a fair trade imo.... but the only trade, to be had. One returned or none returned.

They chose, the Merry Christmas one!

I think you believe we have no other people or measures to take to wheel and deal on Whelan, but I am certain they do, and was part of their consideration before taking the deal.
I would go with none returned considering hes the FUCKING MERCANT OF DEATH,,,

the discussion not about whelan its about trading a POS anti american basketball player for the MERCHANT OF DEATH,,

Whelan wasn't sentenced until 2020.

Had Trump traded 'The Merchant of Death' for Whelan alone they would have impeached him over it.

Bolton helped Trump with his remark. But it shows that Bolton is a typical inside-the-beltway tattle-tale.

Bolton isn't typical anything. He's smart and brutally honest. He's also obnoxious. You don't want to spend 12 hours sitting next to him on a plane.

I would go with none returned considering hes the FUCKING MERCANT OF DEATH,,,

the discussion not about whelan its about trading a POS anti american basketball player for the MERCHANT OF DEATH,,

There's lots of arms dealers. The new ones replace the old ones. Grow up.

Trump was right not to trade Bout for him, and a Marine would understsnd that.

Bout's value in captivity was a helluva lot more than a spoiled, minority, lesbian, pot smoking, anti-Anerican basketball player who thought she was above Russian law.

Wtf? On what grounds?

The same grounds they have used the last 6 years to conduct the 'Russian Collusion' scam, failed coup attempt, fauled coup / criminal Impeachment hearings based on zero crime / evidence / witnesses, and every other failed manufactured 'We've got him THIS time' ploy.

Forum List

Back