I wouldn't legitimize him

Is there some North Korean government in exile we should have been dealing with?

How stupid can these sniveling bed wetters be?

That is a serious question because they redefine and set lower bars of stupid nearly every day.

I can’t remember, did Obama ever heap praise on Khamenei, even calling him talented and honorable? Google’s just not working for me right now. Anybody know?

Did you ever think Trump is blowimg smoke up Kim ass like the used car dealer that sold you your first lemom?

Both most likely walked awat thinking what a blowhard and yet I bet Kim was star struck like the mental midget he is...

I can’t remember, did Obama ever heap praise on Khamenei, even calling him talented and honorable? Google’s just not working for me right now. Anybody know?

Did you ever think Trump is blowimg smoke up Kim ass like the used car dealer that sold you your first lemom?

Both most likely walked awat thinking what a blowhard and yet I bet Kim was star struck like the mental midget he is...
An interesting phenomena about Trump sheep is how they invent little fairy tails in their heads to reconcile what Trump says he did versus what he actually did.

Oh, Trump was “blowing smoke up Kim’s ass like a used car dealer?” Brilliant! :cuckoo:

Ok, so the leftist talking point is legitimizing Kim

What does that mean?

And what would you have done differently to avoid it?

One of the things that Bill Richardson warned about was against appearing too friendly with Un, because Un would use it as positive propaganda at home. And, Richardson should know, because he's been there 6 times as a negotiator to get back hostages.

Trump was friendlier with Un than he was with the G6, and it showed. Now, Un can point to his meeting with Trump and tell his people that he is now a recognized world leader because Trump endorses him (which is what he did when he got back, even to the point that N. Korean media brought back the pink lady from retirement to announce the news.)

An interesting phenomena about Trump sheep is how they invent little fairy tails in their heads to reconcile what Trump says he did versus what he actually did.

Oh, Trump was “blowing smoke up Kim’s ass like a used car dealer?” Brilliant! :cuckoo:

Not used car dealer, but rather like a desperate realtor with a hard to move property. Did you see that 4 min. video that Trump had made for Un? Complete and utter crap.

Mental midget?? Trump said how smart he was, how tough ,,taking over a country when he was just 26 Who to believe ,,,you or trump ...or are both liars??

No he just bows for the Saudi King.......you know the ones you guys love to hate.....and he allows Iran to make nukes, even gives them cash to help out.

Flattering a crazy person, who also happens to have nukes, is a small price to pay to get that crazy person to give them up. You clowns laud the wonderful behavior of the "professionals" who's sole accomplishment has been to ensure that the crazy person got his nukes. You people are moronically stupid.

Lefties cant understand that....and they don't want to.....all they have is

me hate trump......unga bunga

So what does he mean by legitimizing him?????

and how would have done it differently?

No he just bows for the Saudi King.......you know the ones you guys love to hate.....and he allows Iran to make nukes, even gives them cash to help out.
Now America bows to the Saudi King. Trump has made them our #1 ally, forcing a discount on our contractors to sell them weapons at a cheaper price.

Ok, so the leftist talking point is legitimizing Kim

What does that mean?

And what would you have done differently to avoid it?

One of the things that Bill Richardson warned about was against appearing too friendly with Un, because Un would use it as positive propaganda at home. And, Richardson should know, because he's been there 6 times as a negotiator to get back hostages.

Trump was friendlier with Un than he was with the G6, and it showed. Now, Un can point to his meeting with Trump and tell his people that he is now a recognized world leader because Trump endorses him (which is what he did when he got back, even to the point that N. Korean media brought back the pink lady from retirement to announce the news.)

Ok he uses it as propaganda......now what?
Is he the leader of N Korea?
Does he alreay put people in labor camps?
Does he kill people?
so how does this "legitimizing" change anything?

Flattering a crazy person, who also happens to have nukes, is a small price to pay to get that crazy person to give them up. You clowns laud the wonderful behavior of the "professionals" who's sole accomplishment has been to ensure that the crazy person got his nukes. You people are moronically stupid.
Yeah, no professionals were involved in this whole thing at all. Holy fucking crap. So stupid.

Now America bows to the Saudi King. Trump has made them our #1 ally, forcing a discount on our contractors to sell them weapons at a cheaper price.

Awwwww, whaaaaa

you were cool with them when Obama was bowing......so stfu

Lefties cant understand that....and they don't want to.....all they have is

me hate trump......unga bunga
Yeah heaping praise on shitheads like murders Un and Putin while bashing your allies who you WILL NEED is the sign of some one who hasn't lost his mind?

Forum List

Back