I wouldn't legitimize him

I can’t remember, did Obama ever heap praise on Khamenei, even calling him talented and honorable? Google’s just not working for me right now. Anybody know?

Nah, he just gave him a billion dollars.
Money that was owed, and did it in exchange for a deal. But now, looks like it was just free money and Iran is free to start up their nuke weapon program anytime they want.
And what is the moron going to do about it ?? Start a war??
You guys want war with Russia and North Korea, why not add Iran to the list.....
Us guys? Who was fellating Trump when he was threating NK with nuclear war?
He bullied the bully, we all understood that

but he has talked shit to Kim, more than Obama or Bush ever did.
Now he wants to make a deal.....but you guys bitch no matter what he does

talks shit.....OMG he's gonna start WW3
makes a deal....he's too nice to Kim

WTF do you want?

Money that was owed, and did it in exchange for a deal. But now, looks like it was just free money and Iran is free to start up their nuke weapon program anytime they want.
And what is the moron going to do about it ?? Start a war??
You guys want war with Russia and North Korea, why not add Iran to the list.....
Us guys? Who was fellating Trump when he was threating NK with nuclear war?
He bullied the bully, we all understood that

but he has talked shit to Kim, more than Obama or Bush ever did.
Now he wants to make a deal.....but you guys bitch no matter what he does

talks shit.....OMG he's gonna start WW3
makes a deal....he's too nice to Kim

WTF do you want?
they want trump gone. plain and simple. they are just assholes with assholes.

I can’t remember, did Obama ever heap praise on Khamenei, even calling him talented and honorable? Google’s just not working for me right now. Anybody know?

Did you ever think Trump is blowimg smoke up Kim ass like the used car dealer that sold you your first lemom?

Both most likely walked awat thinking what a blowhard and yet I bet Kim was star struck like the mental midget he is...
Mental midget?? Trump said how smart he was, how tough ,,taking over a country when he was just 26 Who to believe ,,,you or trump ...or are both liars??
Retoric is common when heads of state meet. Un did take over a country at a young age thru family bonds we realy do not know if he deserved it. I kn ow this with enough practice from a script a not so bright person can appear bright. I am sure Un has plenty of smart people around him to make him appear smart for a length of time. Tough for us to know from where we sit considering we shall never meet him and do not speak his language.

In world power we need to be looking at how this meeting helps China & Russia. maybe we don't always play as nice as we should, but for our safety like us being the leader in world power. worry we are losing that to some degree.

Flattering a crazy person, who also happens to have nukes, is a small price to pay to get that crazy person to give them up. You clowns laud the wonderful behavior of the "professionals" who's sole accomplishment has been to ensure that the crazy person got his nukes. You people are moronically stupid.
Yeah, no professionals were involved in this whole thing at all. Holy fucking crap. So stupid.

Yes, thank the heavens that trump IGNORED the professionals who's sole accomplishment has been the creation of NOKO's nuclear stockpile. It was YOUR braindead "experts" who made that happen....moron.

Flattering a crazy person, who also happens to have nukes, is a small price to pay to get that crazy person to give them up. You clowns laud the wonderful behavior of the "professionals" who's sole accomplishment has been to ensure that the crazy person got his nukes. You people are moronically stupid.

And then there's the people who are morally stupid.
Trump gushes over a man who kills his enemies, starves his people and sells children for sex.
And Trump glosses over it with "he loves his people".
Get off your high horse. Trump,s behavioral was morally disgusting.

Last edited:

Trump gushes over a man who kills his enemies, starves his people and sells children for sex.

And your hero, the shrilary claims to "fight for the LGBTQ community" and accepts millions of dollars from countries that throw them off of buildings. Take your faux moral outrage and shove it up your keester.

It wasn't money the US taxed or borrowed, and Obama called the guy an anti-Semite and meglomanic, not "strong" or "smart."

But I suppose one might say that Trump's weird bromance doesn't really change what we or Kim do.

It wasn't money the US taxed or borrowed

Irrelevant. No one in their right mind gives an enemy a billion dollars, unless they are in with that enemy.
It was their money.

Irrelevant. No one in their right mind gives an enemy a billion dollars, unless they are in with that enemy.
It was their money.
Then why did we have it?

so what is it you want trump to do to him? kill him? please provide your ideas.

It was their money.

Irrelevant.

Ok, so the leftist talking point is legitimizing Kim

What does that mean?

And what would you have done differently to avoid it?

it means youre an idiot.

this is legitimizing Un and his regime of killers

upload_2018-6-14_15-30-46.jpeg

F Trump

Yup, Obama should have never did that deal with Iran -- all that did was guarantee Iran got nukes -- now that Trump nixed that deal, Iran will be helpless when it comes to developing nukes

So what does he mean by legitimizing him?????

and how would have done it differently?

You don't give a murdering dictator or his exiled government air time on the world's stage. Period. You sanction the shit out of them. Want a face-to-face? That's what Skype is for. The U.S. is not a dictatorship. Un was still threatening us in March, for fucks sake. Everything about NK should have been handled differently.

You don't give a murdering dictator or his exiled government air time on the world's stage. Period. You sanction the shit out of them. Want a face-to-face? That's what Skype is for. The U.S. is not a dictatorship. Un was still threatening us in March, for fucks sake. Everything about NK should have been handled differently.
ummmm, you always talk with your enemies. At best you find common ground, at worst you get to know them.

It's funny to see Trump cozying up to this guy, after all Trump said about Obama. But Trump's tweets and shitstorms are designed to communicate to his base, which eats up anything obnoxious to "regular" diplomacy because the base sees itself "hurt" by what passed for "normal" in both parties. But aside from getting votes, it probably doesn't mean anything.

ummmm, you always talk with your enemies. At best you find common ground, at worst you get to know them.

It's funny to see Trump cozying up to this guy, after all Trump said about Obama. But Trump's tweets and shitstorms are designed to communicate to his base, which eats up anything obnoxious to "regular" diplomacy because the base sees itself "hurt" by what passed for "normal" in both parties. But aside from getting votes, it probably doesn't mean anything.

No disagreement here.

And your hero, the shrilary claims to "fight for the LGBTQ community" and accepts millions of dollars from countries that throw them off of buildings. Take your faux moral outrage and shove it up your keester.

As I stated multiple times before the 2016 election, someone would have to put a gun to my head, to get me to vote for Clinton or Trump. They were to two worse major party candidates, ever. I also, never voted for Hillary’s dickhead of a husband. I actually did volunteer work for George H W and Bob Dole.
Unlike you, I think out of the box and don’t subscribe to any ideology. Never have, never will.
I see how folks like you let yourselves get steamrolled by a narcissistic, lying, incompetent slime like Trump. As your hero says,,, SAD!

Forum List

Back