I wouldn't vote to convict the cop who shot Rayshard Brooks of murder

Youre whole argument is built on a if
" If successful, Brooks would have .."
My argument is based on the FACTS. Your argument is based on your claim to know exactly what the policeman was THINKING, what he was FEELING....

1592244420806.png

MISS CLEO, I HAD NO IDEA DI' WAS YOU......

:p

There are differences between the George Floyd case and the Brooks case.
The latter grabbed a taser and punched the cop in the face.
Did anyone here ever think that punching a cop in the face works result in a low chance of being killed by that cop?
People are not supposed to attack cops.
If I'm a cop and a man in trying to arrest takes my taser and punches me, it's on.
And I'm a Democrat.
Shot him in the back after dropping his Taser. Back shooting cop is a low life POS.
you have a spit second to decide to shot or not . Will you wait to see if he was shooting the taser leaving you unable to move so he can get your gun or see if he was running away?

" Respect goes 2 ways. Want to be respected by the police, then start respecting the police."

Youre mistaken. As employees of the tax payers respect is a one way street. Police must respect the community they are policing not the other way around. The police only exist at the request of the people. Get your shit straight.

See, that's that new Liberal Progressive Democrat Party Bullshit they are teaching in schools and colleges now, what they are filling childrens' heads who only have 1 daddy, children whose parents the Government is attempting to replace as the ones who raise our kids today.

Dude, you aren't 'ENTITLED' to anything, especially RESPECT. You have to EARN that shit.

You remind me of the skinny little thug in Baltimore wearing a mask and throwing rocks at the police....when suddenly...on LIVE NATION-WIDE TV....got his ass cut by his momma who saw him on TV, came down to the protest, and told him to get his butt home 'NOW'!

I bet she reminded him that's not how she raised him, how she taught him to respect elders and authority...and to respect his momma!

LOL! Maybe your momma didn't whup that ass enough and teach you the same thing and how you have to EARN respect in this world.

" Dude, you aren't 'ENTITLED' to anything, especially RESPECT. You have to EARN that shit. "

Next time you tell me to respect the cops you remember that.

The policemen, as shown by the body cam footage, were professions and courteous to Brooks at the start, 'Entitlement'.

The policemen who asked for Barry's professor buddy's ID were courteous and doing their job until the good professor decided to let that racist chip on his shoulder override his mind...

But go ahead and talk shit - you already exposed who you are, Entitlement - you can shit on a cop and he has to be nice to you.

Bwuhahahaha......try that....please.....I will take pleasure in watching that on headline news. :p

" Respect goes 2 ways. Want to be respected by the police, then start respecting the police."

Youre mistaken. As employees of the tax payers respect is a one way street. Police must respect the community they are policing not the other way around. The police only exist at the request of the people. Get your shit straight.

See, that's that new Liberal Progressive Democrat Party Bullshit they are teaching in schools and colleges now, what they are filling childrens' heads who only have 1 daddy, children whose parents the Government is attempting to replace as the ones who raise our kids today.

Dude, you aren't 'ENTITLED' to anything, especially RESPECT. You have to EARN that shit.

You remind me of the skinny little thug in Baltimore wearing a mask and throwing rocks at the police....when suddenly...on LIVE NATION-WIDE TV....got his ass cut by his momma who saw him on TV, came down to the protest, and told him to get his butt home 'NOW'!

I bet she reminded him that's not how she raised him, how she taught him to respect elders and authority...and to respect his momma!

LOL! Maybe your momma didn't whup that ass enough and teach you the same thing and how you have to EARN respect in this world.

" Dude, you aren't 'ENTITLED' to anything, especially RESPECT. You have to EARN that shit. "

Next time you tell me to respect the cops you remember that.

The policemen, as shown by the body cam footage, were professions and courteous to Brooks at the start, 'Entitlement'.

The policemen who asked for Barry's professor buddy's ID were courteous and doing their job until the good professor decided to let that racist chip on his shoulder override his mind...

But go ahead and talk shit - you already exposed who you are, Entitlement - you can shit on a cop and he has to be nice to you.

Bwuhahahaha......try that....please.....I will take pleasure in watching that on headline news. :p
" he policemen, as shown by the body cam footage, were professions and courteous to Brooks at the start, "

As shown by the same footage Brooks returned that courteousness.

Did anyone here ever think that punching a cop in the face works result in a low chance of being killed by that cop?
If I'm a cop and a man in trying to arrest takes my taser and punches me, it's on.
And I'm a Democrat.
Shot him in the back after dropping his Taser. Back shooting cop is a low life POS.
Heat of the moment. Confusion due to being hit in the face. Shot in the back irrelevant.
As a cop you cant have a heat of the moment. Peoples lives are on the line. One of the reasons I never became a cop.

The other being you're a pussy

And I'm a Democrat.
Heat of the moment. Confusion due to being hit in the face. Shot in the back irrelevant.
As a cop you cant have a heat of the moment. Peoples lives are on the line. One of the reasons I never became a cop.

No the other being they probably wouldnt have wanted me to shoot any of my racist peers.

And I'm a Democrat.
you have a spit second to decide to shot or not . Will you wait to see if he was shooting the taser leaving you unable to move so he can get your gun or see if he was running away?
Was the cop intent on using his weapon? Yes. He wanted the perp down.

And I'm a Democrat.

No the other being they probably wouldnt have wanted me to shoot any of my racist peers.

I'm not surprised to learn that racist white people are your peers.

And I'm a Democrat.

I'm not surprised to learn that racist white people are your peers.
Would have been.

I made the smart move and told the guy doing the psych eval to fuck off and left.

Forum List

Back