ICE investigators order 44 North Carolina counties to turn over voting records

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
why would they do this? we have been assured that illegal aliens don't vote in our elections...

ICE investigators are ordering elections officials in 44 North Carolina counties to turn over election documents dating back five years.

An assistant U.S. Attorney issued subpoenas to the Boards of Elections in all 44 counties in the state's Federal Eastern District.

The subpoenas were issued on behalf of the U.S Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Agency.

This is what your savior in the white house would call a "witch hunt".

With any luck the state will tell the Feds to fuck off and stay out of state business.

This is good news. It shows that this administration is serious about rooting out not only those here illegally but illegals who are VOTING as well. I hope this story has legs so those of us (most of the country) who want to put a stop to illegal immigration and illegal voting will have even more reason to vote this November. Go Trump!

With any luck the state will tell the Feds to fuck off and stay out of state business.
maybe - but we do need to clean this shit up.

Election Fraud? Registered Voters Outnumber the Eligible, in 462 Counties | National Review

While it does need to be cleaned up, extra people on the rolls does not equate to extra people voting.

I was on the rolls in two states for 3 years without even realizing it. It was not till a piece of mail forwarded from an old address showed up that I knew it was the case.

Election Fraud? Registered Voters Outnumber the Eligible, in 462 Counties | National Review

While it does need to be cleaned up, extra people on the rolls does not equate to extra people voting.

I was on the rolls in two states for 3 years without even realizing it. It was not till a piece of mail forwarded from an old address showed up that I knew it was the case.
yea, there's a lot of valid reasons for it - such as you say. if i moved to florida and registered i'd likely still be registered in texas or other situations like that. so not going to get into the voter fraud debate but i will say i do think the system itself needs some updating to keep the overlap down when we can.

If they are necessary to the execution of federal law, the fed is entitled to them. Where Constitutional mandates are involved, federal law trumps state law.

If they are necessary to the execution of federal law, the fed is entitled to them. Where Constitutional mandates are involved, federal law trumps state law.

The Constitution gave the power over the elections to the states for a very good reason.

yea, there's a lot of valid reasons for it - such as you say. if i moved to florida and registered i'd likely still be registered in texas or other situations like that. so not going to get into the voter fraud debate but i will say i do think the system itself needs some updating to keep the overlap down when we can.
That is why Democrats want internet ballots.

If you are registered in 2 or more states you could easily vote in all of them.

The more we rid our nation of voter fraud the further away from victory the dems get....

I've lived in four states and registered in each one. Obviously they don't know. that's why we need a federal ID for voting.

19 foreign nationals charged with illegal voting in North Carolina

The foreign nationals charged with voting by alien are:

• Jose Jaime Ramiro-Torres, 52, of El Salvador
  • Juan Francisco Landeros-Mireles, 64, of Mexico
  • Alessandro Cannizzaro, 46, of Italy
  • Dieudonne Soifils, 71, of Haiti
  • Hyo Suk George, 69, of Korea
  • Merius Jean, 54, of Haiti
  • Rosemarie Angelika Harris, 60, of Germany
  • Daniel Tadeusz Romanowski, 39, of Poland
Court documents obtained by the ABC 11 I-Team show five of these individuals are accused of voting in multiple general elections dating to 2010. Investigators say in 2012 the North Carolina Board of Elections registered Romanowski to vote "despite not having answered the question in his voter registration application as to whether he was a United States citizen." Investigators also say the board of elections registered Harris to vote in 2016 "despite not having signed the registration application." Documents show illegal votes were cast in Wake, Cumberland, Johnston and Wilson among other counties.

A grand jury also charged the following foreign nationals with falsely claiming United States citizenship in order to register to vote, and voting by alien:

• Jose Cruz Solano-Rodriguez, 41, of Mexico
  • Guadalupe Espinosa-Pena, 63, of Mexico
  • Sarah Emilia Silverio-Polanco, 35, of the Dominican Republic
  • Elizabeth Nene Amachaghi, 44, of Nigeria
  • Maria Rufina Castillo-Boswell, 31, of Philippines
  • Dora Maybe Damatta-Rodriguez, 64, of Panama
  • Elvis David Fullerton, 54, of Grenada
  • Olive Agatha Martin, 71, of Guyana
  • Kaoru Sauls, 54, of Japan

They need a federal law that prevents people from being registered in two places at the same time.
It would be real easy to do with computers.
But, we can't help but notice that the Dems don't want clean elections.

why would they do this? we have been assured that illegal aliens don't vote in our elections...

ICE investigators are ordering elections officials in 44 North Carolina counties to turn over election documents dating back five years.

An assistant U.S. Attorney issued subpoenas to the Boards of Elections in all 44 counties in the state's Federal Eastern District.

The subpoenas were issued on behalf of the U.S Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Agency.
Locals should rise up from their knees to their feet and tell the feds to fuck the hell off.

I've lived in four states and registered in each one. Obviously they don't know. that's why we need a federal ID for voting.

Yeah, to hell with that whole constitution thing giving the power of the election to the states.

Texas has 13 border counties that have more people to registered to vote than who are eligible to vote.
No wonder the Dirty Dems are against Voter ID laws.

Forum List

Back