Ice protests turn violent in Philly

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
More lunatics violating the law and attacking. look what democrats have become. Te antifa thugs and their masks. I hope they get long jail terms. But alas, know dems they won't.

Protests Turn Violent As Demonstrators Arrested In Front Of Philadelphia ICE Building

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Protests turned violent as activists were taken into custody on the streets of Philadelphia on Tuesday as they were calling for the abolishment of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. The protests are taking place in front of the ICE office on 8th and Cherry Streets in Center City.

CBS3 video captures police and some activists clashing while officers were clearing an encampment outside the ICE building on Tuesday afternoon. CBS3’s Alicia Nieves reported the scene turned chaotic and aggressive.

An unknown number of protesters were arrested.

Protests Turn Violent As Demonstrators Arrested In Front Of Philadelphia ICE Building

It's becoming nothing more than an episode of Jerry Springer. Their donors probably even pay them more if they create some violence.

More lunatics violating the law and attacking. look what democrats have become. Te antifa thugs and their masks. I hope they get long jail terms. But alas, know dems they won't.

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Protests turned violent as activists were taken into custody on the streets of Philadelphia on Tuesday as they were calling for the abolishment of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. The protests are taking place in front of the ICE office on 8th and Cherry Streets in Center City.

CBS3 video captures police and some activists clashing while officers were clearing an encampment outside the ICE building on Tuesday afternoon. CBS3’s Alicia Nieves reported the scene turned chaotic and aggressive.

Protests turn "Violent," not "deadly," Mike.
That's not an honest title. No one died. If you're honest like you say you are, you'll fix it.

That's not an honest title. No one died. If you're honest like you say you are, you'll fix it.
Although it is so fuckin' hot it wouldn't surprise me if someone died of heat prostration.

• Banned

Yup.

That’s because they are animals in Philly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s because they are animals in Philly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some for sure.

This has got to be Soros paychecks again in Philly because Antifa anti immigration and Black Lives Matter are both mobilized at the same place the same time. (So you are somewhat correct: "Obama's “Ferguson” legacy.")

Forum List

Back