Ice protests turn violent in Philly

It's becoming nothing more than an episode of Jerry Springer. Their donors probably even pay them more if they create some violence.

Yup and they bus them to the site.

Another manufactured bunch of bullshit. Brought to you by Democrats.
Do people have to walk their on their knees in order to be a valid protestor? No, if you don't agree with them, there is no such thing as a valid protestor. Be careful you don't sound like Johnny Bull, Claudette. "tis the season.

Oh so you don't think this whole thing is manufactured??

I sure do. The same thing was going on back in 2014 and no one gave a shit.

Now all of a sudden its an issue??

Not fucking hardly.
There was plenty of complaining when treatment of the unaccompanied minors came up. There was bitching when he ramped up deportation. I think it is about 40% manufactured Trump noise and 60% sheer outrage, and it's justified, imo. Obama did not do the stupid, unthought-out crap that this President has done. It has caused undo hardship on the immigrants and egg on the US' face. Not good for anyone, including the Republicans.
Bullshit!

I just got one question....is there some written requirement that to wear an antifa fascist t-shirt and take part in a protest - you must be no more than 5' 5" and weigh no more than 140 lbs??

I once farted on the subway and it became violent in Philly....and it was DEADLY too.

It's becoming nothing more than an episode of Jerry Springer. Their donors probably even pay them more if they create some violence.

Do people have to walk their on their knees in order to be a valid protestor? No, if you don't agree with them, there is no such thing as a valid protestor. Be careful you don't sound like Johnny Bull, Claudette. "tis the season.

Not fucking hardly.
There was plenty of complaining when treatment of the unaccompanied minors came up. There was bitching when he ramped up deportation. I think it is about 40% manufactured Trump noise and 60% sheer outrage, and it's justified, imo. Obama did not do the stupid, unthought-out crap that this President has done. It has caused undo hardship on the immigrants and egg on the US' face. Not good for anyone, including the Republicans.
Undo hardship on illegals is in fact what I want and most Americans want too.

Not fucking hardly.
You have any idea what most Americans want. I want them OUT of here!

Not fucking hardly.
I want them to do some hard time first.

Not fucking hardly.

Slave labor to build the wall.
What a dilemma for wetbacks....risk getting caught and having to build the very thing you most desperately dont want.
Poetic justice at its best.

A government can only fully turn to tyranny if the citizenry allows it.
How many in these riots are citizens?
Probably most. The community does not want big fed gubmint terrorizing its members.
Illegals need to GO anyone that supports them is anti American.
These people want the big federal government out of their community. Go lick a boot, fascist.

Not fucking hardly.

Slave labor to build the wall.
What a dilemma for wetbacks....risk getting caught and having to build the very thing you most desperately dont want.
Poetic justice at its best.

Think about it....
How many wetbacks do they catch a year?
Sentence every Hose A and Hose B to a year on The Wall and it'd be done in six months.:soapbox:

A government can only fully turn to tyranny if the citizenry allows it.
How many in these riots are citizens?
Probably most. The community does not want big fed gubmint terrorizing its members.
Illegals need to GO anyone that supports them is anti American.
These people want the big federal government out of their community. Go lick a boot, fascist.
As soon as the community gets RID of illegals ICE will go until then they are breaking FEDERAL LAW.

Forum List

Back