I'd support less laws

mattie you old dirty dawg... You have been holding out haven't you...

upload_2016-11-9_23-53-34.png

We just need more people doing community service work in place of jail time. That would make a huge difference. Not only would help to build up the community, but it would also mean less fractured homes where children are without their parents. Legalizing drugs won't solve all the problems, because it would still be illegal to sell drugs.

We just need more people doing community service work in place of jail time. That would make a huge difference. Not only would help to build up the community, but it would also mean less fractured homes where children are without their parents. Legalizing drugs won't solve all the problems, because it would still be illegal to sell drugs.

I don't know how you can legalize a drug like Cocaine. I have seen people do line after line or Shoot it up for days...........until it is gone. Then in panic, go to ATM and DRIVE to the ghetto shaking, sweating to get more. This knowing they have work on Monday. Of course they don't make work.........they out till WED. They do it again next time they get money. Or smoke it. EDIT: Charlie SHEEN (he with hooker and 7 gram rocks. He did it till ran out)

THEY DO NOT STOP. if legal they would do it until they ran out of money or life.

Heroin becomes a daily maintenance dose. It seems less harmful. Pot? please. OK.
CRANK? similar to Coke. What do you do? Let them all die or go broke?

Last edited:
I'd support less laws and more personal freedoms! We have more prisoners than any other nation on earth. It is time to change this, it is disgusting.

End the war on drugs...It is fascist.

You were just praising a fascist yesterday.

I don't know how you can legalize a drug like Cocaine.

Because liberty is more valuable than security (except in America)

THEY DO NOT STOP. if legal they would do it until they ran out of money or life.

The only thing that banning drugs does is keep the market price low, and the prisons crowded.

The only thing that banning drugs does is keep the market price low,

High?.........no pun intended.

I am not all against it but it may thin the herd..........first 5 years or so. What are you going to do have a tent city where they can all shoot up or smoke unlimited till death?

High?.........no pun intended.

Legalized vendors would have to pay for taxation and licenses, as well as dealing with regulations and legal channels. This would decrease their profit margin, and therefore lead to an increase in the price of the product.

Forum List

Back