🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Id to cash a check

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
To open a bank account drive a car pick up some medicine see a doctor buy car plates buy a car by booze order . buy a gun
But not to vote odd

To open a bank account drive a car pick up some medicine see a doctor buy car plates buy a car by booze order . buy a gun
But not to vote odd

That's because you can do alot of damage with a bank account, a car, some prescription drugs, some booze or a gun.

But how badly can you really screw things up with a vote?

Oh. Wait.

• Banned
But not to vote odd

That's because you can do alot of damage with a bank account, a car, some prescription drugs, some booze or a gun.

But how badly can you really screw things up with a vote?

Oh. Wait.
Really your a moron you coyld elect a moron like you

The left says blacks are incapable of getting an ID so it oppresses them
Personally, i don't believe black people are worthless like they do, but whacha gonna do :dunno:

But not to vote odd

Excuse me but how will Juanito and Juanita in Kalifornia vote if they are required to have ID?

Have you not thought it through that yes you need ID for almost everything in life except to vote and why?

Well it is racist to require someone to have one, so the next time a cop stop you and ask you for your license tell them because you need one to vote you do not need one to drive!

When the bank require you to show your ID to cash your check or open your account just tell them you do not need one to vote, so you will not need one to open that account or to cash that check!

I am sure Progressives will agree and if they do not then why the hell do we need an ID to even fart ( exaggeration) but not one for voting?

Oh, RACISM!!!

You know that will be their final damn answer!

Personally, i don't believe black people are worthless like they do, but whacha gonna do :dunno:

What get me TN is those same Progressives could start a program to get ID's for everyone but instead they waste their money on fighting the system instead.

It would be cheaper to get the ID...

What get me TN is those same Progressives could start a program to get ID's for everyone but instead they waste their money on fighting the system instead.

I was talking about this to someone and i said i would even support the taxpayers buying the ID. They were still against it.
Voting integrity should be valued. Not despised.

I was talking about this to someone and i said i would even support the taxpayers buying the ID. They were still against it.
Voting integrity should be valued. Not despised.

The reason why they would be against if is because they can not scream racism then.

You should check with your State and see how much an ID cost?

Now many on the left will confuse ID with driver license which the two are different but both are legal forms to use.

O
But not to vote odd

Excuse me but how will Juanito and Juanita in Kalifornia vote if they are required to have ID?

Have you not thought it through that yes you need ID for almost everything in life except to vote and why?

Well it is racist to require someone to have one, so the next time a cop stop you and ask you for your license tell them because you need one to vote you do not need one to drive!

When the bank require you to show your ID to cash your check or open your account just tell them you do not need one to vote, so you will not need one to open that account or to cash that check!

I am sure Progressives will agree and if they do not then why the hell do we need an ID to even fart ( exaggeration) but not one for voting?

Oh, RACISM!!!

You know that will be their final damn answer!
Yes its all raciest when your a raciest

I think it is that requiring ID means you have to spend money to vote.

But I have been asked to my ID every time I voted.

Forum List

Back