Idaho Governor signs HB71 into law

How utterly stupid of you to say that.
But of course your ability to understand any real comprehension of the language is duly noted.

So, your support for the the mutilation of children's genitals has something to do with your opposition to guns. Duly noted.

It's a school, not a restaurant. What's hard to understand about expecting parents to actually be responsible?

Sadly not all parents do that.

School lunches have been a part of schools for longer than I have been alive.

Seems money pretty well spent all in all

Or the number one reason for deaths among children is ..death by a weapon.

are you talking about the skyrocketing fentanyl deaths enabled by a weak border or the skyrocketing gas and food prices or are you talking about skyrocketing violent crime in blue cities ?

Pay site, I can't read it. Anyways, they were once up here (Aryan Nation) They were kicked out years ago.
That's what I do know.
The Idaho Statesman article is dated July 25, 2022.

I know about the Aryan Nation. This is not about them.

Here's a non-paywall article from August: Hate makes a comeback in Idaho, this time with political support - Idaho Capital Sun

These are some of the recent events highlighting an uncomfortable fact: hate is making a comeback in a state that chased out the neo-Nazi Aryan Nations two decades ago.

are you talking about the skyrocketing fentanyl deaths enabled by a weak border or the skyrocketing gas and food prices or are you talking about skyrocketing violent crime in blue cities ?
Weak borders are not the root cause of the painkiller epidemic.
Neither Biden nor Trump caused skyrocketing prices.
Please continue to stay out of metropolitan areas.

This is to get ahead of the potential issue. We are getting an influx of people from liberal
states. Idaho wants to protect its children, not sure anyone should have an issue with that,
unless they had other ideas.
In Idaho? :auiqs.jpg:Sure. You may get some from liberal states, but not that many I'd guess.
And it's not like kids are lining up at hospitals in Idaho for gender reassignment surgery.

I'll take, things that aren't major issues in a state for $500 Alex. :)

Sadly not all parents do that.

School lunches have been a part of schools for longer than I have been alive.

Seems money pretty well spent all in all
It's not just a lunch thing anymore. School lunches also used to be paid for by parents or students were expected to bring their own. I recall either purchasing lunch tickets or brownbagging it. What we are talking about now is 'free' lunches and breakfasts.

Forum List

Back