Idaho Governor signs HB71 into law

While showing them real care and concern and understanding, like life sustaining nourishment and health care etc. is a burden upon the "tax" payers.
Got it.

youre right,, defending children from being castrated or having their genitals mutilated is so yesterday,,

Imagine if every time a child had their penis whacked off, politicians went on the internet and posted "thoughts and prayers!"

And then did NOTHING.

Firearms recently became the number one cause of death for children and teens in the United States, surpassing motor vehicle deaths and those caused by other injuries.

Firearms recently became the number one cause of death for children and teens in the United States, surpassing motor vehicle deaths and those caused by other injuries.
The number one cause of death in children is accidents.

Homicide is number two.

Suicide is number three.

The Idaho Statesman article is dated July 25, 2022.

I know about the Aryan Nation. This is not about them.

Here's a non-paywall article from August: Hate makes a comeback in Idaho, this time with political support - Idaho Capital Sun

These are some of the recent events highlighting an uncomfortable fact: hate is making a comeback in a state that chased out the neo-Nazi Aryan Nations two decades ago.
Yeah, I remember that....they didn't even get their foot on the ground before LE took care of business. If I remember correctly they all were shipped in from
out of state. After the Aryan Nation CDA adopted a law that prohibits these undesirables. Too much tourism to lose.

The Idaho Statesman article is dated July 25, 2022.

I know about the Aryan Nation. This is not about them.

Here's a non-paywall article from August: Hate makes a comeback in Idaho, this time with political support - Idaho Capital Sun

These are some of the recent events highlighting an uncomfortable fact: hate is making a comeback in a state that chased out the neo-Nazi Aryan Nations two decades ago.
So how do feel MS13 or Islamic terrorists coming into our country through the open border or do you separate that to be PC

Pay site, I can't read it. Anyways, they were once up here (Aryan Nation) They were kicked out years ago.
That's what I do know.
Sorry. That's not the case. Do a search and there are half a dozen articles stating otherwise.
Not surprising.

Children in Idaho will no longer be chemically castrated, gender affirming care banned! Que all the screeching liberals here who think kids should be abused by the medical industry and brainwashed by the LGBT+ cult

Watch the suicide toll mount. You clowns sure do love killing children. Shooting them, denying them care, refusing to fund their education.

I love how ignorant assholes who never took a medical course in their lives, now know what's best for children they've never met. Better than their doctors and better than their parents.

Jehovah's Witnesses are allowed to deny their children life saving blood transfusions, but parents cannot choose gender affirming care for their child.

Your country has gone mad.

Imagine if every time a child had their penis whacked off, politicians went on the internet and posted "thoughts and prayers!"

And then did NOTHING.
so nothing about the person that cut the penis off the boy???

figures you sick mother fuckers are for castration and genital mutilation of children,,

Weak borders are not the root cause of the painkiller epidemic.
Neither Biden nor Trump caused skyrocketing prices.
Please continue to stay out of metropolitan areas.
Really? So why don't the Chinese ship their poison directly here, or to Canada? Oh right, because the US and Canada actually control fentanyl and ingredients. Stop lying.

Biden and his Eurotrash friends have caused continuous increases to prices through their idiotic and self-destructive 'sanctions'.

Watch the suicide toll mount. You clowns sure do love killing children. Shooting them, denying them care, refusing to fund their education.

I love how ignorant assholes who never took a medical course in their lives, now know what's best for children they've never met. Better than their doctors and better than their parents.

Jehovah's Witnesses are allowed to deny their children life saving blood transfusions, but parents cannot choose gender affirming care for their child.

arent we supposed to put people that want to kill themselves in protective custody??

So you agree trannies have mental issues and should be in asylums

Thanks

Really? So why don't the Chinese ship their poison directly here, or to Canada? Oh right, because the US and Canada actually control fentanyl and ingredients. Stop lying.

Biden and his Eurotrash friends have caused continuous increases to prices through their idiotic and self-destructive 'sanctions'.
Yes because every complex issue can be boiled down to either a one sentence or one word solution. I think you might be on to something.

The number one cause of death in children is accidents.

Homicide is number two.

Suicide is number three.
That really depends on how you divide up the causes of death. In truth 'natural' causes are the leading cause, but they are divided up into dozens of categories which make it appear that unnatural causes such as homicide and suicide are in much higher.

Sorry. That's not the case. Do a search and there are half a dozen articles stating otherwise.
Not surprising.

None lived there, they were trucked in and arrested before anything happened.
Not sure it could have been avoided, but it sure was handled....extremely fast.
What do you want?

Forum List

Back