Idaho Governor signs HB71 into law

After the most recent school mass shooting, the Right wants to start regulating trannies. :lol:

Nope. You completely misunderstood my post.

My point was what if we treated the castration of children the same way we are treating the mass murder of children.

The Right is incredibly hypocritical when it comes to the safety of children.
Lol, black hearted dead monster is insane, he supports murdering kids and mutilating them.

After the last mass shooting, the Right wants to start regulating trannies. :lol:
Stop letting violent criminals loose, bastard. Enforce the gun laws on the books butcher.

What state is the fastest growing in the nation?

Idaho is a destination state. In fact, Idaho is the fastest-growing state in the nation. Between 2020 and 2021, Idaho saw a population increase of 53,151 people, a 2.9% increase. That trumped second-place Utah and Montana, which each saw 1.7% growth.

There are reasons for why the state passes what they do. A stitch in time......
:rolleyes-41:

When there are multiple cities with more people than your state, it is easy to be the fastest growing.

After the most recent school mass shooting, the Right wants to start regulating trannies. :lol:
For the longest time the left said "mentally unstable people shouldn't own weapons" ok that includes trannies

If you wanna chop your privates off you're a danger to yourself and most likely others

so youre confirming that LGBTers want to mutilate children,, thats progress,,

this law will stop them before they even get started,,
Yep.

If you do not support mutilating children, you are attacking LGBT. If you do not support drag queens shaking their junk at children and simulating sodomy in front of them, you are attacking LGBT. If you do not want your 10 year old boy taught to give blow jobs, you are attacking LGBT.

These idiots are not even sentient.

so youre confirming that LGBTers want to mutilate children,, thats progress,,

this law will stop them before they even get started,,
No. YOU are stating that. I am stating, there isn't a problem. There are already laws on the books that deal with it. Ergo, the bill is an attempt to discriminate against a lifestyle that the just and righteous don't agree with.

No. YOU are stating that. I am stating, there isn't a problem. There are already laws on the books that deal with it. Ergo, the bill is an attempt to discriminate against a lifestyle that the just and righteous don't agree with.
how does it do that??
it just says you cant castrate or mutilate the genitals of children,,

I know youre OK with abusing children,, just dont get mad when people stand in your way,,

are you mad enough to get a gun and shoot children like the tranny did last week??

Why is it important for a trannie to even be in front of children? What's the benefit of that
for the child?
The children will learn about the trannie+ community in a more appropriate time.
There is absolutely NO benefit to the child as we both know.

The real benefit is to the World Economic Forum and the Democrat party that serves them.

Go back 20 years, folks.

If a governor then signed a bill preventing the sexual mutilation of children, would ANY of these numb nuts be up in arms over it?

Yet, here today they are, having been conditioned by their globalist masters just as surely as Pavlov trained his pooch to salivate to the dinner bell.

how does it do that??
it just says you cant castrate or mutilate the genitals of children,,

I know youre OK with abusing children,, just dont get mad when people stand in your way,,

are you mad enough to get a gun and shoot children like the tranny did last week??
There are already laws preventing that without consent and counseling.
And your last sentence just confirms the fact that you're a bigot and you have no real interest in protecting children.
It's about tamping down a lifestyle you don't agree with.

Forum List

Back