Idaho Governor signs HB71 into law

I, too, have been curious to know just how many kids have had their penises or breasts chopped off.

I would be VERY surprised if there have been any.

Nevertheless, giving them hormonal treatments is almost as bad, in my opinion.
The fastest way to get kids to want to do a thing is to tell them they can't do the thing.

Watch the suicide toll mount. You clowns sure do love killing children. Shooting them, denying them care, refusing to fund their education.

I love how ignorant assholes who never took a medical course in their lives, now know what's best for children they've never met. Better than their doctors and better than their parents.

Jehovah's Witnesses are allowed to deny their children life saving blood transfusions, but parents cannot choose gender affirming care for their child.

Your country has gone mad.

Can a parent choose to cut off a child's legs because they think they are too skinny or too fat?

If someone want to have body altering surgery they should at least be old enough to trusted to legally drink a beer.

In Idaho? :auiqs.jpg:Sure. You may get some from liberal states, but not that many I'd guess.
And it's not like kids are lining up at hospitals in Idaho for gender reassignment surgery.

I'll take, things that aren't major issues in a state for $500 Alex. :)
What state is the fastest growing in the nation?

Idaho is a destination state. In fact, Idaho is the fastest-growing state in the nation. Between 2020 and 2021, Idaho saw a population increase of 53,151 people, a 2.9% increase. That trumped second-place Utah and Montana, which each saw 1.7% growth.

There are reasons for why the state passes what they do. A stitch in time......
:rolleyes-41:

So how do feel MS13 or Islamic terrorists coming into our country through the open border or do you separate that to be PC

MS13 is an American gang, headquartered in Los Angeles. It's made up of former residents of El Salvador who came to the USA legally as children. The USA is the place where these people were criminalized, and initiated into the gangs, and became savages. Then, they were arrested and deported back to El Salvador.

You gotta start learning about life in the real world instead of believe right wing media

Everything the Republican Party told you about immigration, "open border", and illegal immigrants, was a lie. EVERYTHING!!!!

Idaho is a destination state. In fact, Idaho is the fastest-growing state in the nation. Between 2020 and 2021, Idaho saw a population increase of 53,151 people, a 2.9% increase. That trumped second-place Utah and Montana, which each saw 1.7% growth.

Remind me again, what is in Idaho?...or Montana? :)
Beautiful country. Great hunting, fishing, and hiking...but what else?

Again, I haven't seen pictures of children lining up at hospitals for GRA....which wouldn't happen anyway without a whole lot of counseling and consent.

If it wasn't cold and had a beach I'd probably move to Idaho just for how BASED the place is

Again, I haven't seen pictures of children lining up at hospitals for GRA....which wouldn't happen anyway without a whole lot of counseling and consent.
who said they were??
this is to prevent it from becoming an issue,,

Your point?
WE only have potatoes in Idaho, they are everywhere, they get mushy and you step on them. They stink to high Heaven.
There is nothing else in Idaho. Don't come, take it from me.

Nope. You completely misunderstood my post.

My point was what if we treated the castration of children the same way we are treating the mass murder of children.

The Right is incredibly hypocritical when it comes to the safety of children.
youre doing it again by conflating it with other issue that have nothing to do with each other,,

youre just another sick perverted child abuser,,

Your point?
WE only have potatoes in Idaho, they are everywhere, they get mushy and you step on them. They stink to high Heaven.
There is nothing else in Idaho. Don't come, take it from me.
Potatoes and Mormons.

And Nazis.

Forum List

Back