Idaho loses its 'Teacher of the Year' after right-wing parents chase her out of state

You went to public school. Something doesn't add up. Were you lying about all those acomplishments you claimed?
Not at all. I graduated from that school system in 1992. More than 30 years ago.

I see who and what that school system is now, and I basically consider it child abuse to allow your kid to attend there. It’s not the same education in any way.

I also had the advantage of two tutors (my parents) at home, to make the crap some teachers were teaching make actual sense.

I don't see how anyone's political stance disqualifies them from anything. If she was following the school curriculum and her students were learning who cares if she supports this ir that ?
Parents do not have to accept the official woke agenda no matter how much libs want them to

What she expresses on social media is parents business as long as she is teaching their children

Not at all. I graduated from that school system in 1992. More than 30 years ago.

I see who and what that school system is now, and I basically consider it child abuse to allow your kid to attend there. It’s not the same education in any way.
You can certainly think anything you want. You're wrong, but you can think wrong things.

Parents do not have to accept the official woke agenda no matter how much libs want them to

What she expresses on social media is parents business as long as she is teaching their children

No it really isn't as long as she is teaching what the school board tells her to teach. And if she was named teacher of the year I would think she is not only teaching what the school board wants her to teach but also that she is doing a damn good job of it.

Not everyone let's their politics color every aspect of their lives you know.

No it really isn't as long as she is teaching what the school board tells her to teach. And if she was named teacher of the year I would think she is not only teaching what the school board wants her to teach but also that she is doing a damn good job of it.

Not everyone let's their politics color every aspect of their lives you know.
Parents always have the final authority

Idaho's newly minted teacher of the year was chased out of the state by right wing parents. Moving to Illinois.
its my understanding Idaho already has a severe teacher shortage. Don't see how this helps.

She even looks like a left-wing wacko nut job. More like "Groomer of the Year." :laughing0301:

WTF is that in her nose?

wacko.jpg

Don’t post your leftist BS on social media if you don’t want to be called out on it.

Lefties love to call out everyone else’s Political postings on social media. But then are shocked when it happens to them. You reap what you sow.
My own social media is just occasional pics and keeping up with friends.

Of course, then again, I am not a fucking zealot screaming for attention through phony virtue signaling, either.

When a teacher makes sure to wear lots of rainbow gear and spouts off on how great CRT is, you have to KNOW she is bringing it with her to school. People that obsessed are too attached to their politics as their persona.

Idaho's newly minted teacher of the year was chased out of the state by right wing parents. Moving to Illinois.
its my understanding Idaho already has a severe teacher shortage. Don't see how this helps.

Hard to believe the "teacher of the year" was dumb enough to fall for BLM's scam. I guess the bar is pretty low.

Your shortsightedness is alarming.
Do you think the Nazis or the Soviets didn't have their "teachers of the year"?? What the hell does that prove, that someone was teacher of the year when the people they gave them that title were a bunch of fascist leftist swine?

You are VERY good at heiling when the media says "Seig!"
Your argument is that the Idaho State Superintendent of Public Instruction is a "fascist leftist swine?"
I think you have HIPPA confused with something else

HIPPA has to do with medical privacy
Yes it does.
Isn't that an issue with the School Board / school District and not the teacher who has yet to be shown to be doing anything other than being an excellent teacher?
My own social media is just occasional pics and keeping up with friends.
Well those are your opinions so you're no longer qualified
She even looks like a left-wing wacko nut job. More like "Groomer of the Year." :laughing0301:
She even looks like a left-wing wacko nut job. More like "Groomer of the Year."
Because she has a nose ring? Do you even know anyone under 93?
Hard to believe the "teacher of the year" was dumb enough to fall for BLM's scam. I guess the bar is pretty low.
What BLM scam? And so what?

Isn't that an issue with the School Board / school District and not the teacher who has yet to be shown to be doing anything other than being an excellent teacher?
Meaning because she is part of the elite teaching class she is above criticism from the parents or the public at large?

LOL! Did you really not know multiple people at the highest levels of that organization have been busted for embezzlement, theft, money laundering, and tax evasion?

Looks like you fell for it, too. How much did it cost you?
What does that have to do with the teacher?
Meaning because she is part of the elite teaching class she is above criticism from the parents or the public at large?
Meaning that your statement dealt with the school board.
She undoubtedly won the award BECAUSE of her political activism
Textbook statement without proof.

Growing up, I didn't even know the personal politics of the vast majority of my teachers. That is because they were teachers.

If children are being exposed to the personal politics of a teacher, that teacher has been indoctrinating, not teaching.
I had a teacher I knew was a hard-core leftist, BARELY short of a Marxist.
And their IQ scores reflect that. I can hear you chant "I'M STUPID AND I'M PROUD"
That's stupid even for you.
I also like how the article appears to slam all teachers of the year.

You reckon all children should be home schooled?
Put down the club, your straw man is dead.
I never said home schooled kids were stupid. Just all of them I know. Most parents don't have the knowledge, or time to be an adequate school teacher. The children suffer when their parents attempt a task they are unqualified to do.
How do you post something this idiotic with a straight face?

Forum List

Back