Identify Your Feds

You’re still deflecting from the thread. These so-called “Patriots” are really fake actors. Whether they be Antifa, undercover Fed boys, or Jewish political science majors.
The problem is that you tards can never resist manufacturing bullshit.

"They are Feds! They are Feds!"

If you want even a shred of credibility, STOP MAKING SHIT UP!

You’re still deflecting from the thread. These so-called “Patriots” are really fake actors. Whether they be Antifa, undercover Fed boys, or Jewish political science majors.

They are not political science majors.

The problem is that you tards can never resist manufacturing bullshit.

"They are Feds! They are Feds!"

If you want even a shred of credibility, STOP MAKING SHIT UP!

The feds admit that they inbed themselves in all of these organizations but this fucking retard, says no way Jose.

How are Feds pretending to be white supremacists “good for America”?
Where is your evidence they are Feds, dipshit?

How can anyone ever take you tards seriously when you make shit up non-stop?

It is amazing the tards' heads don't explode from cognitive dissonance, but that would require actual cognition.

rebel-1a.jpg

I wear the Confederate flag because I am proud of my white heritage!

rebel-2.png

Those old Democrat Confederates were racists! Yeeeee-haaaaawwwww! That's my proud heritage!
Technically, that’s not the Confederate Flag. It is the Confederate Battle Flag.

Technically, that’s not the Confederate Flag. It is the Confederate Battle Flag.
It is the flag universally recognized everywhere as a Confederate flag. You idiots are acting as if it represents something else.

What would that be, exactly?

Your red herrings to distract from the fact the Republican party is the party of racist Confederacy fetishists isn't working.

Strange how you folks think you can get away with guilt by association.....even when Trump doesn't fly a Confederate Flag himself.

Yet you think it's okay for Biden to take Bribes from the CCP.
At least once a month, some tards starts a topic on this forum blasting the confederacy as racist slave owning Democrats.

Never mind the racist Democrats were extreme right wing Christian terrorists. That part is very carefully avoided.

Now the GOP owns the Confederate legacy. They wave it literally in everyone's faces. Which means they own the racist slave owning legacy they constantly bring up.

As for Biden, there is ZERO evidence he took a bribe. That does NOT mean I would be okay with it if he did, dumbass.

But first, you tards need to prove it. Do try to catch up.

And it is so Orwellian how your propagandists smoothly transitioned from claiming Biden took a bribe from Burisma into him taking a bribe from China. And you proles didn't even notice!

Your propagandists must have had a meeting. "Well, we have no evidence Biden was bribed by Burisma, so we need to change the hoax to China. The tards will take it from there like they always do."

At least once a month, some tards starts a topic on this forum blasting the confederacy as racist slave owning Democrats.

Never mind the racist Democrats were extreme right wing Christian terrorists. That part is very carefully avoided.

Now the GOP owns the Confederate legacy. They wave it literally in everyone's faces. Which means they own the racist slave owning legacy they constantly bring up.

As for Biden, there is ZERO evidence he took a bribe. That does NOT mean I would be okay with it if he did, dumbass.

But first, you tards need to prove it.

And it is so Orwellian how your propagandists smoothly transitioned from claiming Biden took a bribe from Burisma into him taking a bribe from China. And you proles didn't even notice!

Your propagandists must have had a meeting. "Well, we have no evidence Biden was bribed by Burisma, so we need to change the hoax to China. The tards will take it from there like they always do."
SORRY. But when the Confederacy mattered it was 100% Democrat.

Right now none of those Red-Necks supports slavery.

But.....apparently you leftists all support the Pride Movement which is into pedophilia.

What's that saying- "you strain on a gnat while swallowing a camel".

It is the flag universally recognized everywhere as a Confederate flag. You idiots are acting as if it represents something else.

Nah. I’m simply trying to educate you because either you didn’t know or you’re not interested in accuracy.
What would that be, exactly?
It’s your claim. You tell me. Personally, I dislike the Confederate Flag and the Confederate Battle Flag.
Your red herrings to distract from the fact the Republican party is the party of racist Confederacy fetishists isn't working.

Your red herring is the effort to distance your Democrap Parody from the very roots of the Slave States. It took a very brave Republican to end the Democrap Parody institution known as slavery.

Yes, I realize you are completely stumped by the facts. The evidence right in front of your willfully blind eyes.

Says the dumbfuck who when shown the "patriot front" asshats are actually antifa and fed agents in mufti ignores it.

Forum List

Back