Identify Your Feds

proud-boys.jpg

Thanks for proving our point, dumbfuck

You know what is even more profound?

By denying the Confederate flag is now theirs, that is an open admission by the tards it is a symbol of our racist past.

LOL one of those fags have been identified!

IMG_3647.jpeg

A Jewish political science major….LMAO! Totally a MAGA white supremacist!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Still NOT the Confederate flag, idiot.
You can't possibly be this stupid.

Actually...you have demonstrated many times you are this stupid.

That flag is recognized everywhere as a symbol of the Confederacy. That's why the Trumptards carry it everywhere.

Here is what the actual Confederate flag looked like:

View attachment 798666

Now, when have you ever seen the above flag at a Trump rally?

The "stars and bars" was too easily confused with the American flag on the battlefield. So the rebels took to carrying the Southern Cross in battle.

All caught up now, dipshit?

The willful blindness and stupidity of people like yourself is nothing to be proud of, son.

trump-confederate-flag-3.jpg

trump-confederate-flag-2.jpg

trump-rally-confederate-flag.jpg
^^ still not one Confederate flag.

It’s a Southern pride flag, a variation of battle flags and emblems used by southern states before and after the Civil War.

If these people wanted to display allegiance to the Confederacy then they would fly the actual official Confederate flag.

^^ still not one Confederate flag.

It’s a Southern pride flag, a variation of battle flags and emblems used by southern states before and after the Civil War.

If these people wanted to display allegiance to the Confederacy then they would fly the actual official Confederate flag.
They are flying the battle flag of the Confederacy, dipshit.

You are now being deliberately obtuse.

The Trumptards fly a symbol of the racist South.

It is amazing the tards' heads don't explode from cognitive dissonance, but that would require actual cognition.

rebel-1a.jpg

I wear the Confederate flag because I am proud of my white heritage!

rebel-2.png

Those old Democrat Confederates were racists! Yeeeee-haaaaawwwww! That's my proud heritage!

It is amazing the tards' heads don't explode from cognitive dissonance, but that would require actual cognition.

rebel-1a.jpg

I wear the Confederate flag because I am proud of my white heritage!

rebel-2.png

Those old Democrat Confederates were racists! Yeeeee-haaaaawwwww! That's my proud heritage!
You’re still deflecting from the thread. These so-called “Patriots” are really fake actors. Whether they be Antifa, undercover Fed boys, or Jewish political science majors.

Forum List

Back