IDF Annihilates 50 Families in Gaza

"Five years ago Palestinian student Amer Shurrab lost his two brothers in Israel’s Operation Cast Lead.

"Last week, Shurrab learned four of his cousins in Gaza had been killed in Israel’s latest offensive.

"In January 2009, Amer’s father and brothers were fleeing their village when the vehicle they were driving in came under Israeli fire.

"Twenty-eight-year-old Kassab died in a hail of bullets trying to flee the vehicle.

"Amer’s other brother, 18-year-old Ibrahim, survived the initial attack, but Israeli troops refused to allow an ambulance to reach him until 20 hours later. By then, it was too late. Ibrahim had bled to death in front of his father."

What Do Gazans Endure? A Palestinian Student Who Lost 2 Brothers, 4 Cousins Tells His Story | Democracy Now!

Spoiler alert: The heroic Jews shot Ibrahim just below one knee and allowed him to bleed out over 20 hours as his father watched.

What does a five-year-old incident have to do with the present Gaza War, other than to serve as a venue for you to spam the boards with unrelated propaganda?

What does a five-year-old incident have to do with the present Gaza War, other than to serve as a venue for you to spam the boards with unrelated propaganda?
There's nothing unrelated about current events in Gaza and Operation Cast Lead or Rabbi Meir Kahane

Jews want ALL the land between the River and the sea for THEMSELVES.
Are you capable of wrapping your well-indoctrinated mind around that?
Maybe you don't want to believe that Jews deliberately humiliate, shame, and harass Palestinians in order to create another "Great Skedaddle?"
The events portrayed in this interview graphically reveal the extent that some racist Jews will go to to obtain all the land of Palestine for a Jewish state.

"AMY GOODMAN: This was the period of Operation Cast Lead, as the Israeli military called, when more than 1,400 Palestinians were killed. Describe what happened to your brothers and your dad.

"AMER SHURRAB: Well, Amy, my dad and brothers were in our farm in the Fukhari region, and they were driving home during the ceasefire, the humanitarian lull that Israel announced, and they waited ’til the middle of that ceasefire. They were driving home. They drove for about half a kilometer or kilometer. They faced a tank on the side of the road. They were waved through by the tank. And then, once they drove a couple hundred meters past it, Israeli soldiers stationed in a civilian house—they occupied a civilian house and took at least 11 residents as hostages in that house—they opened fire on them indisriminately.

"AMY GOODMAN: On your father and two brothers, the car.

"AMER SHURRAB: On the—yes. My dad was hit while driving. They hit a wall. The car came to a halt. They ordered them to get out of the car. Kassab was in the passenger seat, got out. He was shot. Later, we realized he had 18 bullets across his chest, his stomach and his arms. My dad got out, and he ducked by the car. My brother Ibrahim, who was in the back seat, got out, and he was also shot in his left leg. And then he—initially, they wouldn’t allow my dad or Ibrahim to call an ambulance or even to check on Kassab’s body. They had no idea what happened to him. That was around 1:00 p.m..."

"My dad only confirmed Kassab’s death about five hours later, after sunset, when he saw cats nibbling on his body. He challenged the soldiers’ orders not to move, challenged the rounds they fired around him, checked on Kassab, realized he was dead and covered his face with his jacket and crawled back next to Ibrahim. They were pinned next to the car for over—about 24 hours. Ibrahim passed away. Shooting happened around 1:00 p.m. Ibrahim passed away around midnight. Ambulances were not..."

"AMY GOODMAN: This was January.

AMER SHURRAB: Yes, 2009—7:00 a.m., we got a word through a member of the Knesset, a Palestinian member of the Knesset that we reached, that the Israeli army would allow an ambulance to go in, but only at noon, when the humanitarian ceasefire would start for the next day. And the soldiers were watching them all that time. They refused to give them a band-aid. They refused to give them anything to stop the bleeding. They refused to give them a sip of water, a blanket. Nothing. My brother Ibrahim was shivering next to my dad, and they wouldn’t do anything other than curse at them, laugh at them and watch them suffer. Later on, we found that they left graffiti on the wall of the house that said, 'Kahane was right.'

"AMY GOODMAN: Referring to?

"AMER SHURRAB: Meir Kahane, the extremist Israeli rabbi who called for the killing or transfer of all Arabs and Palestinians from Palestine and Israel to other nations, to make Israel a purely Jewish state."

What Do Gazans Endure? A Palestinian Student Who Lost 2 Brothers, 4 Cousins Tells His Story | Democracy Now!

There's nothing unrelated about current events in Gaza and Operation Cast Lead or Rabbi Meir Kahane

Jews want ALL the land between the River and the sea for THEMSELVES.
Are you capable of wrapping your well-indoctrinated mind around that?
Maybe you don't want to believe that Jews deliberately humiliate, shame, and harass Palestinians in order to create another "Great Skedaddle?"
The events portrayed in this interview graphically reveal the extent that some racist Jews will go to to obtain all the land of Palestine for a Jewish state.

"AMY GOODMAN: This was the period of Operation Cast Lead, as the Israeli military called, when more than 1,400 Palestinians were killed. Describe what happened to your brothers and your dad.

"AMER SHURRAB: Well, Amy, my dad and brothers were in our farm in the Fukhari region, and they were driving home during the ceasefire, the humanitarian lull that Israel announced, and they waited ’til the middle of that ceasefire. They were driving home. They drove for about half a kilometer or kilometer. They faced a tank on the side of the road. They were waved through by the tank. And then, once they drove a couple hundred meters past it, Israeli soldiers stationed in a civilian house—they occupied a civilian house and took at least 11 residents as hostages in that house—they opened fire on them indisriminately.

"AMY GOODMAN: On your father and two brothers, the car.

"AMER SHURRAB: On the—yes. My dad was hit while driving. They hit a wall. The car came to a halt. They ordered them to get out of the car. Kassab was in the passenger seat, got out. He was shot. Later, we realized he had 18 bullets across his chest, his stomach and his arms. My dad got out, and he ducked by the car. My brother Ibrahim, who was in the back seat, got out, and he was also shot in his left leg. And then he—initially, they wouldn’t allow my dad or Ibrahim to call an ambulance or even to check on Kassab’s body. They had no idea what happened to him. That was around 1:00 p.m..."

"My dad only confirmed Kassab’s death about five hours later, after sunset, when he saw cats nibbling on his body. He challenged the soldiers’ orders not to move, challenged the rounds they fired around him, checked on Kassab, realized he was dead and covered his face with his jacket and crawled back next to Ibrahim. They were pinned next to the car for over—about 24 hours. Ibrahim passed away. Shooting happened around 1:00 p.m. Ibrahim passed away around midnight. Ambulances were not..."

"AMY GOODMAN: This was January.

AMER SHURRAB: Yes, 2009—7:00 a.m., we got a word through a member of the Knesset, a Palestinian member of the Knesset that we reached, that the Israeli army would allow an ambulance to go in, but only at noon, when the humanitarian ceasefire would start for the next day. And the soldiers were watching them all that time. They refused to give them a band-aid. They refused to give them anything to stop the bleeding. They refused to give them a sip of water, a blanket. Nothing. My brother Ibrahim was shivering next to my dad, and they wouldn’t do anything other than curse at them, laugh at them and watch them suffer. Later on, we found that they left graffiti on the wall of the house that said, 'Kahane was right.'

"AMY GOODMAN: Referring to?

"AMER SHURRAB: Meir Kahane, the extremist Israeli rabbi who called for the killing or transfer of all Arabs and Palestinians from Palestine and Israel to other nations, to make Israel a purely Jewish state."

Poor Dhimmi George, it's always the same old same old with him since the Jews are his scapegoats and he wants everyone reading his stuff to hate them. Meanwhile, he cares nothing about what is happening to others in the rest of the Middle East. Does anyone think that Dhimmi George actually cares about the Shia and Christians who are being murdered in Iraq and Syria. If he could somehow blame his scapegoats for their deaths, he wouldn't hesitate to do so. So tell us, Dhimmi George, anything to report new on what is going on in the rest of the Middle East today? There have been over 10,000 innocent children murdered there by Dhimmi George's new masters, but evidently he cares nothing about them. Nor does he care how his new masters are killing children in Africa and Southeast Asia. If his new masters are killing innocent children let's say in Nigeria or Pakistan, does anyone think Dhimmi George cares?

What a crock of shit.

Any excuse to spam the boards with anti-Israeli rubbish, using some of the weakest and worst seques seen on these boards in many a day.

None of this crap has the slightest connection to the OP or any of the legitimate sidebars that have surfaced so far since it first sppeared.

You do this so much that yhou should probably go on a Moderator's Watchlist and closely monitored for topical relevancy for a while, to avoid cluttering the place with too much disconnected tripe.

There's nothing unrelated about current events in Gaza and Operation Cast Lead or Rabbi ... Jews want ALL the land between the River and the sea for THEMSELVES. Are you capable of wrapping your well-indoctrinated mind around that? Maybe you don't want to believe that Jews deliberately humiliate, shame, and harass Palestinians in order to create another 'Great Skedaddle?'...

What a crock of shit.

Any excuse to spam the boards with anti-Israeli rubbish, using some of the weakest and worst seques seen on these boards in many a day.

None of this crap has the slightest connection to the OP or any of the legitimate sidebars that have surfaced so far since it first sppeared.

You do this so much that yhou should probably go on a Moderator's Watchlist and closely monitored for topical relevancy for a while, to avoid cluttering the place with too much disconnected tripe.

There's nothing unrelated about current events in Gaza and Operation Cast Lead or Rabbi ... Jews want ALL the land between the River and the sea for THEMSELVES. Are you capable of wrapping your well-indoctrinated mind around that? Maybe you don't want to believe that Jews deliberately humiliate, shame, and harass Palestinians in order to create another 'Great Skedaddle?'...
Here's a real softball, Toothpick.
Can you hit it?

What makes Jews think they own all land between the River and the sea?

Maybe you should go on the Bitch list for all your constant WHINING?

:eusa_boohoo:

What a crock of shit.

Can you hit it?

George, your obsession with Jews is not only pathetic, but extremely erie.

I'm willing to bet that if Israel was an Arab or Christian country, but the history was exactly the same, you wouldn't have any interest.

Why so Muslims think they own the entire Middle East?

We all need to chip for George to see a psychiatrist.
Lets make sure it's not a Jewish one though :lol:

What a crock of shit.

Can you hit it?

I'm willing to bet that if Israel was an Arab or Christian country, but the history was exactly the same, you wouldn't have any interest.

Equal numbers of Jews and Arabs living between the River and the sea.
Why do you expect the Arabs to leave, Toastie?

Can you hit it?

What??? When did I suggest that?

Why do you want all the Jews to leave?

What??? When did I suggest that?

Why do you want all the Jews to leave?
One Semite: One Vote?:eek:

We all need to chip for George to see a psychiatrist.
Lets make sure it's not a Jewish one though :lol:
I thought Medicaid covered that...
tongue_smile.gif

What a crock of shit.

Can you hit it?

I think it is obvious to anyone with brains that Dhimmi George needs a scapegoat for his own failure in life; and he apparently thinks the Jews in L.A. held him back so life wasn't that good for him and still isn't. You are right, though. If there were no Jews in the area, Dhimmi George would have no interest in this forum at all since it is quite apparent that he doesn't care what is happening to the Arabs elsewhere where no Jews are involved. He would be posting away on another forum trying to drag in his scapegoats for anything wrong elsewhere in the world.

Can you hit it?

I think it is obvious to anyone with brains that Dhimmi George needs a scapegoat for his own failure in life; and he apparently thinks the Jews in L.A. held him back so life wasn't that good for him and still isn't. You are right, though. If there were no Jews in the area, Dhimmi George would have no interest in this forum at all since it is quite apparent that he doesn't care what is happening to the Arabs elsewhere where no Jews are involved. He would be posting away on another forum trying to drag in his scapegoats for anything wrong elsewhere in the world.

:clap2:

Forum List

Back