IDF Annihilates 50 Families in Gaza

Jews never lie?:cuckoo:
4-3fe3668838.jpg

Dhimmi George likes to lie like the Arabs do. It was the Arabs who told these people to get out of the way, and when the Arab Armies killed the Jews, these Arab people could come back and take over the property of the Jews. The Arabs who actually had property, businesses and other assets stayed in Israel, becoming Israeli citizens, and are doing quite well. In fact, some of them live in residence that poor Dhimmi George would drool over.

Your lies have grown old and stale, not unlike their purveyor

"The 1948 Palestinian exodus from Lydda and Ramle was the expulsion of 50,000–70,000 Palestinian Arabs when Israeli troops captured the towns in July that year. The military action occurred within the context of the 1948 Arab-Israeli War.

"The two Arab towns, lying outside the area designated for a Jewish state in the UN Partition Plan of 1947, and inside the area set aside for an Arab state in Palestine,[1][2] subsequently were transformed into predominantly Jewish areas in the new State of Israel, known as Lod and Ramla."

1948 Palestinian exodus from Lydda and Ramle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, Dhimmi George, didn't the Jordanians take over Jerusalem, and the Jews had to take it back? Meanwhile, what about the other Arabs whose bodies are piling up in the rest of the Middle East? Even though you can't blame your favorite scapegoats, the Jews, for what has happened to them, surely you must care a little bit about what is happening there and how people are suffering.

I am wondering that when King Hussein of Jordan, with the help of the Pakistani Army, murdered thousands and thousands of Palestinians, if Dhimmi George was scratching his head about how in the future he coud blame these deaths on his scapegoats.

Any gaggle of people who are content to sit in refugee-camp shitholes for 66 years really aren't worth the effort.

Time to split 'em up and scatter 'em to the Four Winds and let 'em melt into the surrounding countryside.
You and the Jewish state will be long dead and forgotten before that happens.

Sumud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Good riddance.
Wake me up when that happens, Queenie.

Babbling incoherent, vapid, feckless threats based upon your Arabic Readers Digest word-of-the-week is no way to earn a living, old timer.

Any gaggle of people who are content to sit in refugee-camp shitholes for 66 years really aren't worth the effort.

Time to split 'em up and scatter 'em to the Four Winds and let 'em melt into the surrounding countryside.

Good riddance.

Babbling incoherent, vapid, feckless threats based upon your Arabic Readers Digest word-of-the-week is no way to earn a living, old timer.
I never had any kids, Yeppers.
How about you?

"My wife and I were afraid something bad would happen to Yasmin and Usamah. We thought my sister Kawthar’s home would be safer… It’s usually quiet there, and the bombings haven’t reached them... my cousin called from Khan Yunis.

"He said a missile had been fired at my sisters’ house and asked me to come quickly because my kids had been hurt... I ran like a maniac to Kawthar’s house. When I got to the front door, I realized something terrible had happened. People inside the house came up to me.

"They told me that my two children had been killed... I yelled and cried hysterically."

B'Tselem | The Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories

Good riddance.

How about you?

"My wife and I were afraid something bad would happen to Yasmin and Usamah. We thought my sister Kawthar’s home would be safer… It’s usually quiet there, and the bombings haven’t reached them... my cousin called from Khan Yunis.

"He said a missile had been fired at my sisters’ house and asked me to come quickly because my kids had been hurt... I ran like a maniac to Kawthar’s house. When I got to the front door, I realized something terrible had happened. People inside the house came up to me.

"They told me that my two children had been killed... I yelled and cried hysterically."

B'Tselem | The Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories
Non sequitur.

How about you?

Non sequitur.
Sure you're not Jewish?:lol:

Good riddance.

When anti Semites like George get frustrated , they start with their usual empty threats of Israel being destroyed .
But hey, even Jew haters are allowed to dream, so let Georgie boy dream

Good riddance.

When anti Semites like George get frustrated , they start with their usual empty threats of Israel being destroyed .
Watch out for bats in your nightmares, Toastie:

"The news out of Israel and Palestine: relentless, remorseless, repetitively compulsive, rabid.

"And I am put in mind of a passage from Norman Mailer, in 1972, in which he attempted to plumb the psychopathology behind America’s relentless bombing of Cambodia and Laos and Vietnam during the Nixon years:

"'… bombing [which] had become an activity as rational as the act of a man who walks across his own home town to defecate each night on the lawn of a stranger—it is the same stranger each night—such a man would not last long even if he had the most powerful body in town. 'Stop,” he would scream as they dragged him away. “I need to shit on that lawn. It’s the only way to keep my body in shape, you fools. I’ve been bitten by a bat!'”

USC Students for Justice in Palestine

"The news out of Israel and Palestine: relentless, remorseless, repetitively compulsive, rabid.

"And I am put in mind of a passage from Norman Mailer, in 1972, in which he attempted to plumb the psychopathology behind America’s relentless bombing of Cambodia and Laos and Vietnam during the Nixon years:

"'… bombing [which] had become an activity as rational as the act of a man who walks across his own home town to defecate each night on the lawn of a stranger—it is the same stranger each night—such a man would not last long even if he had the most powerful body in town. 'Stop,” he would scream as they dragged him away. “I need to shit on that lawn. It’s the only way to keep my body in shape, you fools. I’ve been bitten by a bat!'”

If you didn't openly express your hatred for Jews, you just might have some credibility.

I'm very disappointed in you George. You've let me down.

Hey George, how many times a day do you kiss a carpet? And seriously, do you guys keep kissing carpets because you're trying to kick start them into flying?

If you didn't openly express your hatred for Jews, you just might have some credibility.

Obviously, you've been playing with bats again.
Jews are NOT that special.
Get over it.

Get over it.

Where did I say that they were?
You completely misunderstood my statement George.

Get over it.

In which case, I apologize.
What are your thoughts on the possibility of Intifada 3.0 in Palestine?

Hey George, how many times a day do you kiss a carpet? And seriously, do you guys keep kissing carpets because you're trying to kick start them into flying?
Hey, Taz!
Why did Hitler kill himself?
The Jews sent him the gas bill:eusa_pray:

Shows what you know, hitter killed himself because the Russians were closing in on him.

So, do you ever see drool on a carpet at the mosque that you're about to kiss?

Hey, Taz!
Why did Hitler kill himself?
The Jews sent him the gas bill:eusa_pray:

Shows what you know, hitter killed himself because the Russians were closing in on him.

So, do you ever see drool on a carpet at the mosque that you're about to kiss?
Do you miss your foreskin?

Get over it.

Some say it has already started. But if Hamas decided to attempt to resume suicide bombings, it would have way more of an negative impact on the Palestinians then Israel.

You?

Some say it has already started. But if Hamas decided to attempt to resume suicide bombings, it would have way more of an negative impact on the Palestinians then Israel.

You?
And, of course, the prospect of Intifada 3, and a resumption of suicide bombings, was (and is) one of the best-possible rationales or justifying arguments, for erecting The Barrier.

You?
Suicide bombs targeting civilians would definitely be a loser.

I worry more about indignant Arab oil money meeting up with a black-market nuke.

You?
And, of course, the prospect of Intifada 3, and a resumption of suicide bombings, was (and is) one of the best-possible rationales or justifying arguments, for erecting The Barrier.
And as an extra added bonus Jews stole even more Arab land in Palestine.

Forum List

Back