IDF Soldiers Shocked by Outpouring of Worldwide Support

We can see how mentally unbalanced Freddy is? So tell us, Freddy, how many innocent people have your newly adopted bastards killed during Ramadan? My goodness, don't you even feel for those young Ahmadiyya girls who were murdered the other day by your fellow bastards just because someone else put something your bastards thought was blasphemous to Islam? As everyone can see, it appears that many converts to Islam can conveniently overlook what their fellow bastards are doing -- no matter how many thousands of people are killed. Maybe they get off on the videos of the beheadings their fellow bastards do.
Btk5OlVCYAArCup.jpg

The world sees Jews as occupiers NOT victims.
When are you going to catch on?
:lol:

Americans are on the side of Israel

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/140721163551-ticker-cnn-poll-israel-gaza-story-top.png

The vast majority of the world is neutral
International Poll: Most Publics--including Americans--Oppose Taking Sides in Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - World Public Opinion
Your link is from six year ago:

"Israel receives the worst ratings, with most saying they are not doing their part very well in 13 out of 15 countries asked. On average, 54 percent say it is not doing its part well (31% not very, 23% not at all) while just 22 percent say it is (5% very, 17% somewhat).

Negative ratings of Israel are not confined to predominantly Muslim publics--the largest majorities saying Israel is not doing its part well include Egypt (88%), South Korea (69%), Indonesia (66%), France (64%), the United States (59%), Azerbaijan (59%), Mexico (57%), and Great Britain (57%).

Only in India do more say that Israel is doing its part than do not (35% to 25%), while the Chinese are divided (41% to 39%)."

International Poll: Most Publics--including Americans--Oppose Taking Sides in Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - World Public Opinion

The US media always forgets the most important single word when providing context for why Hamas exists: occupation.

End the Zionist occupation of Palestine if you want resistance to that occupation to stop.

Your link is from six year ago:

"Israel receives the worst ratings, with most saying they are not doing their part very well in 13 out of 15 countries asked. On average, 54 percent say it is not doing its part well (31% not very, 23% not at all) while just 22 percent say it is (5% very, 17% somewhat).

Negative ratings of Israel are not confined to predominantly Muslim publics--the largest majorities saying Israel is not doing its part well include Egypt (88%), South Korea (69%), Indonesia (66%), France (64%), the United States (59%), Azerbaijan (59%), Mexico (57%), and Great Britain (57%).

Only in India do more say that Israel is doing its part than do not (35% to 25%), while the Chinese are divided (41% to 39%)."

The US media always forgets the most important single word when providing context for why Hamas exists: occupation.

End the Zionist occupation of Palestine if you want resistance to that occupation to stop.

The big question, Dhimmi George, is have you gotten out of your neighborhood which is home to many Central Americans (both legal and illegal in this country who are hard at work trying to earn and living and don't think about world events unless it concerns the country from which they came) and gone to other neighborhoods to ask American citizens what they think?

We can see how mentally unbalanced Freddy is? So tell us, Freddy, how many innocent people have your newly adopted bastards killed during Ramadan? My goodness, don't you even feel for those young Ahmadiyya girls who were murdered the other day by your fellow bastards just because someone else put something your bastards thought was blasphemous to Islam? As everyone can see, it appears that many converts to Islam can conveniently overlook what their fellow bastards are doing -- no matter how many thousands of people are killed. Maybe they get off on the videos of the beheadings their fellow bastards do.
LOL........looks like Silly-Sally has a new favorite pet word. ... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

LOL........looks like Silly-Sally has a new favorite pet word. ... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

She has little imagination. :)

She has little imagination. :)
And she's not very smart:eusa_silenced:

I have no problem at all with her use of the word.
It serves to show what a hate filled fool she is.

In fact, she does more to support Palestine than most posters here.
Toasty's a girl? I thought she was a guy?

BTW, I was just fuckin' with her/him, I never report anyone. Nor have I ever used that ignore button. I pride myself in being able to handle anything people throw at me.

She didn't say that. Learn how to read Nazi Fred
You call Fred a Nazi one more time and I will report you!
"Your papers are not in order!"​

Why, Freddy, it seems you have no problems with any of the posters who say that the Israelis are like Nazis, when it is your own newly adopted brethren who are so ready to kill many non Muslims and even Muslims of different sects. Just look at what is happening throughout the Muslim world. It is so delightful to know that Mein Kampf is such a big seller in the Muslim world. It shows us just how the Muslims must admire Hitler.

Toasty's a girl? I thought she was a guy?

BTW, I was just fuckin' with her/him, I never report anyone. Nor have I ever used that ignore button. I pride myself in being able to handle anything people throw at me.

I think, "Bitch on the rag" is the correct term. :D

You call Fred a Nazi one more time and I will report you!
"Your papers are not in order!"​

Why, Freddy, it seems you have no problems with any of the posters who say that the Israelis are like Nazis,.

Does it?
I have a track record that says differently.
Daft farts like to lie; it's the only way they can argue their point.

Why, Freddy, it seems you have no problems with any of the posters who say that the Israelis are like Nazis,.

Does it?
I have a track record that says differently.
Daft farts like to lie; it's the only way they can argue their point.

is that one of the stinking farts emitted by the daft bastard imams in the masjid cesspit of
your choice?

"During the week of July 21-27, millions of people turned out in protests around the world to demand that Israel 'Stop the war on Gaza.'

"As news that the mounting civilian death toll in Gaza surpassed 1,000, mass marches filled the streets of nearly every major world city, including in Israel itself.

"On July 26, over 5,000 anti-war Israelis rallied in Tel Aviv calling for an end to the occupation and the siege of Gaza.

"Two hours before the rally, police cancelled their permit, then reinstated it just before the event.

"By this time buses of protesters en route to the march had turned back."

Millions globally protest Israel?s war on Gaza » Anti-war » Around the world » Top » Workers World

Forum List

Back