IDF strikes Gaza, 1 dead, at least 4 injured

Later today we also heard that a small girl was killed, besides the Hamas terrorists. This is surely tragic and was never our intention. However, Hamas is the the address for complains. While allowing snipers to kill our people and planning and encouraging more of the terror attack, similar to the one which took place two days ago, one that only miraculously didn't cause dozens of Israeli deaths, when doing so they intentionally and unintentionally put their people at risk.

Hopefully this clashing was only temporal one, and we can all return to our daily lives soon enough

The deceased Israeli is Salah Abu Latif, Israeli civilian from Rahat. was working in the area and killed by Palestinian sniper.

Isn't this irony at it best? they killed a Muslim Israeli and now being punished 10 times worse for doing so.

Go figure 'em out!

Blessed be the memory of the innocent man.

Israel shoots Palestinian civilians over the fence all the time.

What are they whining about?

Israel shoots Palestinian who plant explosives in order to kill.

We don't whine about anything. We explain that this attack on Gaza was provoked.

Or pick beans.

Later today we also heard that a small girl was killed, besides the Hamas terrorists. This is surely tragic and was never our intention. However, Hamas is the the address for complains. While allowing snipers to kill our people and planning and encouraging more of the terror attack, similar to the one which took place two days ago, one that only miraculously didn't cause dozens of Israeli deaths, when doing so they intentionally and unintentionally put their people at risk.

Hopefully this clashing was only temporal one, and we can all return to our daily lives soon enough

Now that I think about it, what evidence do we have that a child was actually killed? Because the fucking human garbage of hamas says so?

A blockade is a 24/7/365 act of war.

That one three year old was killed today.

Oh I see, the only events that this turd considers relevent are what happened this week, and all those thousands of murdered in the past are just to be dismissed, all because of the 3-minute attention span of this internet teenage chimp. :cuckoo:

Here's an idea, idiot - let the adults do the talking from now on. :eusa_shhh:

Not at all. The past is very important. I am just unwilling to use events that happened over thirty years ago to mitigate or otherwise divert from the death of today.

Last edited:
Not at all. The past is very important. I am just unwilling to use events that happened over thirty years ago to mitigate or otherwise divert from the death of today.

So what is your arbitrary goal post, idiot? 2 days ago? There's plenty of more recent ones:

Murder of Shalhevet Pass - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Murder of Hatuel family - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2001 and 2004 are recent? :cuckoo:

See how well blockading scum works?

So what is your arbitrary goal post, idiot? 2 days ago? There's plenty of more recent ones:

Murder of Shalhevet Pass - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Murder of Hatuel family - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I really have nothing more to add. If you are in such dire need of attention, please seek it elsewhere as I really do not have the time to indulge you.

Thank you.

A blockade is a 24/7/365 act of war.

And sniping civilians, stabbing cops and blowing up buses are all actions of peace.

Of course, because those are Palestinians doing them, and for them everything allowed.

When I first came to this board I read a post that Israelis and Jewish posters didn't celebrate death. I am not seeing it on this thread. Some of you seem absolutely ecstatic.

Notice there is no condemnation of Palestinians celebrating Israeli deaths? Typical Pro Palestinian mentality

And sniping civilians, stabbing cops and blowing up buses are all actions of peace.

Of course, because those are Palestinians doing them, and for them everything allowed.
No they're not allowed, but they are in response to the occupation and blockade.

They are in response to the fucked up shit your country is doing.

Notice there is no condemnation of Palestinians celebrating Israeli deaths? Typical Pro Palestinian mentality
What Palestinian post on this board celebrated Israeli deaths?

Can you give me one?

Lets see......... Regarding the Fogel family " They reap what they sow ! " or " they asked for it ! " Another was thanking God when two Israeli pilots were killed . Just a few examples There have been cases of gunshots or rockets being fired that seriously hurt an Israeli Child . Haven't seen any empathy or compassion . The reaction has been the opposite . That should answer your question

Lets see......... Regarding the Fogel family " They reap what they sow ! " or " they asked for it ! " Another was thanking God when two Israeli pilots were killed . Just a few examples There have been cases of gunshots or rockets being fired that seriously hurt an Israeli Child . Haven't seen any empathy or compassion . The reaction has been the opposite . That should answer your question
Okay, I trust you.

I ain't gonna bust your balls on this.

Forum List

Back