IDF strikes Gaza, 1 dead, at least 4 injured

Hey, you have something in common with them.

You never miss an opportunity to say something stupid.

I think Israel has to start training the Irish military.
First, take off the kilts.

Then get T-shirts bragging about the skill it takes to shoot small children?

No thanks. It takes a very special kind of military to do that.

It's pretty easy when the Arab with the gun has a child as a hostage.

When I first came to this board I read a post that Israelis and Jewish posters didn't celebrate death. I am not seeing it on this thread. Some of you seem absolutely ecstatic.

There is cause for celebration when Israel has survived repeated wars of aggression launched by Arab Crusaders who intended to drive every last Israeli into the sea by gunfire.

Somehow, I don’t see another Islamic hell-hole as a net positive for the world. Let’s be honest, the various Islamic states as they exist today are horrors of gender apartheid, religious and ethnic hatreds, economic malaise and retrogression.

Let’s be honest. Moslems and their Pom Pom flailing supporters know the above is true, but will deny it because of their bred hatred for Jews. And in your mind, you know the truth of why we in the West value life so deeply and why moslems destroy themselves with no care for women and children who might die with them - you know when you logically consider it that human life is more important to us.

I see what appear to be Jewish/Israeli posters on this thread seemingly reacting to this loss o life with humorous and gleeful responses and I see most of the pro-Palestinian posters condemning the shooting of the Israeli civilian.

A little 3 y.o. girl was killed and you suggest that this attack by Israel provides an opportunity for Palesttinians to use their kids as human shields. I don't understand how anyone can say such a thing unless thay have hate in their hearts.

Have you ever been severly injured or wounded. I have and was scared beyond belief. I lay on the ground bleeding, crying, in pain, and didn't think i was going to make it. But I understood. I'm sorry. perhaps I am weak willed or something, but I just imagine how that little girl felt, and she doesn't have the luxury of a reason.

You should go back and read this thread and when you do, think or that little girl.

If you’re having trouble understanding the mentality whereby “Palestinian” arabs put their children at risk, well, so am I. However, I do understand that it is a dynamic that is difficult to deny.

There is cause for celebration when Israel has survived repeated wars of aggression launched by Arab Crusaders who intended to drive every last Israeli into the sea by gunfire.

Somehow, I don’t see another Islamic hell-hole as a net positive for the world. Let’s be honest, the various Islamic states as they exist today are horrors of gender apartheid, religious and ethnic hatreds, economic malaise and retrogression.

Let’s be honest. Moslems and their Pom Pom flailing supporters know the above is true, but will deny it because of their bred hatred for Jews. And in your mind, you know the truth of why we in the West value life so deeply and why moslems destroy themselves with no care for women and children who might die with them - you know when you logically consider it that human life is more important to us.

I see what appear to be Jewish/Israeli posters on this thread seemingly reacting to this loss o life with humorous and gleeful responses and I see most of the pro-Palestinian posters condemning the shooting of the Israeli civilian.

A little 3 y.o. girl was killed and you suggest that this attack by Israel provides an opportunity for Palesttinians to use their kids as human shields. I don't understand how anyone can say such a thing unless thay have hate in their hearts.

Have you ever been severly injured or wounded. I have and was scared beyond belief. I lay on the ground bleeding, crying, in pain, and didn't think i was going to make it. But I understood. I'm sorry. perhaps I am weak willed or something, but I just imagine how that little girl felt, and she doesn't have the luxury of a reason.

You should go back and read this thread and when you do, think or that little girl.

If you’re having trouble understanding the mentality whereby “Palestinian” arabs put their children at risk, well, so am I. However, I do understand that it is a dynamic that is difficult to deny.

Bottom line: Jew blood is cheap.

People like you should be hated.

People like you should be hated.

She already is...by you.

When I first came to this board I read a post that Israelis and Jewish posters didn't celebrate death. I am not seeing it on this thread. Some of you seem absolutely ecstatic.

I have LOTS of UP CLOSE experience with trauma------(having worked in inner city
hospitals most of my adult life) -----I also have some up close experience with
violence as a mother-----having lived in 'inner city' with a small child. I never told
my child-------"go out and play near the bomb launchers----or the crack dens"
In times of turmoil------the kid was SECLUDED-----carefully----where even a richochetting
bullet could not reach him. Was the little girl's mother "THINKING"??? -----
in every house and apartment in Israel-----there is an area-----almost always created
by the OWNER OF THE HOUSE or APARTMENT------that is fortified against meccaist
violence--------devoted to KID STORAGE Are they still paying gazan parents
PER SHAHID KID????-----the REWARD FOR SENDING A KID TO JANNAH???

Show me historical or Biblical precedent for your position.
How old are you? You talk like your 15.

You want a "Bliblical precedent" of Hollie making stupid statements?

Are you on crack?

Or start identifying yourself with a nation that has a respectable military.
I'm an American.

I think we have a pretty good military.

Care to argue that point?

How about Israel?
Fuck Israel!

Way older and obviously more educated than you.
You emotions towards Israel are already known.

And just exactly how does requesting precedent make me appear to be immature?
As opposed to your excessive use of the f word?

Way older and obviously more educated than you.
And how did you come to that conclusion?

You emotions towards Israel are already known.
They're not emotions.

They're conclusions.

And just exactly how does requesting precedent make me appear to be immature?
Because it had nothing to do with what I just said.

As opposed to your excessive use of the f word?
You dehumanize Palestinian's every chance you can, which contributes to the deaths of thousands of innocent men, women and children, but when I happen to use profanity, you get aggravated!

There's something wrong with that picture.

Forum List

Back