IDF strikes Gaza, 1 dead, at least 4 injured

No Palestinians celebrating Israeli deaths.

YOU begin with a lie, why am I not surprised?

Palestinians celebrated the Fogels deaths, you liar.

Hell, the celebrated and cheered the Carmel Disaster, too.

Sickening savages.

Your people are the Occupying barbarians and baby killers.

I do not believe a word out of your lying Zionist mouth.

I dunno 'bout the Palestinians - but the hateful sherrithing sure did all of that, proudly. No reason to care what the pious l'il pusture 'believes' - especially while the vicious virago is spitting such obscene demonizing lies as above.

Okay, I trust you.

I ain't gonna bust your balls on this.

THANK YOU ! BTW, I will be the first to admit I don't have " compassion" for the Palestinians like you do but I DON'T wish anyone who leaves Israel alone and live in peace " dead" No Pro Israeli feels that way

What babbling nonsense spewing forth from the proud baby killers mouth!

As if the words of proud baby killers mean a thing.

Poor l'il sherriliar isn't even brave enough to own her own words: it is merely trying to distract everyone from noticing its revolting behavior on this and other threads. Guess what, l'il sherriKKKins? It isn't working.

IDF strikes Gaza this minutes, so Palestinians claim, after previously today a Palestinian sniper shot dead a young Israeli civilian near Nahal-Oz.

Netanyahu vowed "strong response" as blasts are heard in the southern district, apparently Hamas sites targeted in Rafah and Gaza city. At least 1 dead, 4 others injured.

Yesterday an Israeli policeman was injured by Palestinian stabber, the day before an attempt terror attack against Israeli civilians failed in Bat Yam. A bomb on a bus occurred by luckily, a civilian alert prevented disaster.

Will continue updating.

Only one dead, damn! They need to do a ground invasion and up that number by a few zeros! 4-6 zeros would be nice! :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back