IDF strikes Gaza, 1 dead, at least 4 injured

How the fuck would you know?

Finish your coma, sweetie.
Never, never, never tell a crazy person they're crazy. Irosie will attest to that as a medical professional.

Crazy Rosie?

That is a rich statement you make.

But we understand how that word crazy must affect one with identity and gender issues like you.

HOW many dead in Palestine are enough to satisfy your lust for blood?

When I first came to this board I read a post that Israelis and Jewish posters didn't celebrate death. I am not seeing it on this thread. Some of you seem absolutely ecstatic.

Notice there is no condemnation of Palestinians celebrating Israeli deaths? Typical Pro Palestinian mentality

No Palestinians celebrating Israeli deaths.

YOU begin with a lie, why am I not surprised?

And sniping civilians, stabbing cops and blowing up buses are all actions of peace.

Of course, because those are Palestinians doing them, and for them everything allowed.
No they're not allowed, but they are in response to the occupation and blockade.

They are in response to the fucked up shit your country is doing.

So if a reson is allowed, El'ad Fogel is well understood if one day when growing up he'll go stabbing some Palestinian infants, is that right?:cuckoo:

When I first came to this board I read a post that Israelis and Jewish posters didn't celebrate death. I am not seeing it on this thread. Some of you seem absolutely ecstatic.

Notice there is no condemnation of Palestinians celebrating Israeli deaths? Typical Pro Palestinian mentality

Palestinians celebrated the Fogels deaths, you liar.

Hell, the celebrated and cheered the Carmel Disaster, too.

Sickening savages.

Sickening savages.

Your people are the Occupying barbarians and baby killers.

I do not believe a word out of your lying Zionist mouth.

Lets see......... Regarding the Fogel family " They reap what they sow ! " or " they asked for it ! " Another was thanking God when two Israeli pilots were killed . Just a few examples There have been cases of gunshots or rockets being fired that seriously hurt an Israeli Child . Haven't seen any empathy or compassion . The reaction has been the opposite . That should answer your question
Okay, I trust you.

I ain't gonna bust your balls on this.

THANK YOU ! BTW, I will be the first to admit I don't have " compassion" for the Palestinians like you do but I DON'T wish anyone who leaves Israel alone and live in peace " dead" No Pro Israeli feels that way

Lets see......... Regarding the Fogel family " They reap what they sow ! " or " they asked for it ! " Another was thanking God when two Israeli pilots were killed . Just a few examples There have been cases of gunshots or rockets being fired that seriously hurt an Israeli Child . Haven't seen any empathy or compassion . The reaction has been the opposite . That should answer your question
Okay, I trust you.

I ain't gonna bust your balls on this.

THANK YOU ! BTW, I will be the first to admit I don't have " compassion" for the Palestinians like you do but I DON'T wish anyone who leaves Israel alone and live in peace " dead" No Pro Israeli feels that way

What babbling nonsense spewing forth from the proud baby killers mouth!

As if the words of proud baby killers mean a thing.

Sickening savages.

Your people are the Occupying barbarians and baby killers.

I do not believe a word out of your lying Zionist mouth.

" your people " ( by association) are the barbarians who initiated the 67 War. " your people" are the ones who refused to accept the " 67 Borders " in the first place. " your people " better learn that the borders YOU never accepted Israel does not accept . I do not believe a word that comes out of your lying racist bigoted Anti Semitic Mouth. :evil:

Finish your coma, sweetie.
Never, never, never tell a crazy person they're crazy. Irosie will attest to that as a medical professional.

Crazy Rosie?

But we understand how that word crazy must affect one with identity and gender issues like you.

Nutcake, Irosie is one of the medical professionals who diagnose, evaluate and treat people in your condition.

Crazy Rosie?

Nutcake, Irosie is one of the medical professionals who diagnose, evaluate and treat people in your condition.

Can't treat people who have nothing but hate, bigotry , racism and hypocrisy

Sherri / Fart-hard were up early AM on Christmas Day spreading their usual Islamic Jew hate on the internet. Yeah right, Christian my ass. More like IslamoNazi ass -licker.

Boro Goh bokhor Heyvoun. Chera bar-nemigardi Iran, Kireh mullah bemeki?

Enjah Khoob Kireh kamyoni mikhori?

Ridam to oon risheh islamiyet, olagh! Ha ha ha!

Last edited:
No "she" is a truck driver who farts-hard.

Actually no telling who posting under that member name Sherri.

It could be any number of Islamic animals.

Depends on the shift, I guess.

Last edited:
Sherri / Fart-hard were up early AM on Christmas Day spreading their usual Islamic Jew hate on the internet. Yeah right, Christian my ass. More like IslamoNazi ass -licker.

roudy ---is that farsi? sheeeesh I NEED TO KNOW SOME
FARSI WORDS------do they have some really juicy ones as does arabic?

roudy ---is that farsi? sheeeesh I NEED TO KNOW SOME
FARSI WORDS------do they have some really juicy ones as does arabic?
I think shitface understood me. These pigs stay here and trash America and the Jews on a daily basis, thinking this is like the Islamic hellhole they came from. The big question is, why the fuck don't they go back?

Forum List

Back