🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Idiot RINO Ben Carson to announce he supports statehood for puerto rico

1/3 of PR is on food stamps supplied by us (even though puerto ricans pay no federal income tax.} At present they can't vote for president but statehood would mean they could and they would be solidly democrat.

Source: Ben Carson Is Endorsing Statehood For Puerto Rico Tomorrow On The Island

nov 7 2015 Ben Carson will endorse statehood for Puerto Rico tomorrow at an event with Ricky Rosello, a gubernatorial candidate for the pro-statehood party on the island, according to a source close to Rosello’s campaign.
The source said the condition for Carson speaking at the event was that he come out for statehood. A request for comment from Carson’s campaign on the endorsement was not immediately returned.
The issue of statehood for Puerto Rico, a commonwealth of the United States, does not neatly breakdown along traditional Democrat and Republican lines on the island, which is also dealing with a financial and health care crisis.

They would also have to begin paying federal taxes.
They already do.

PR has a population density of 1100 per square mile.!! The world average, excluding water and antarctica, is 54. As with most poor regions, the idiot people in PR can't control themselves,

Carson is a RINO?

Okay, can someone tell me who is NOT a RINO?

PR has a population density of 1100 per square mile.!! The world average, excluding water and antarctica, is 54. As with most poor regions, the idiot people in PR can't control themselves,
Whoa you're blaming something other than melanin count. Keep making progress.

Good. A decision should be made either way. Personally, I hope Puerto Rico becomes a state.

1/3 of PR is on food stamps supplied by us (even though puerto ricans pay no federal income tax.} At present they can't vote for president but statehood would mean they could and they would be solidly democrat.

Source: Ben Carson Is Endorsing Statehood For Puerto Rico Tomorrow On The Island

nov 7 2015 Ben Carson will endorse statehood for Puerto Rico tomorrow at an event with Ricky Rosello, a gubernatorial candidate for the pro-statehood party on the island, according to a source close to Rosello’s campaign.
The source said the condition for Carson speaking at the event was that he come out for statehood. A request for comment from Carson’s campaign on the endorsement was not immediately returned.
The issue of statehood for Puerto Rico, a commonwealth of the United States, does not neatly breakdown along traditional Democrat and Republican lines on the island, which is also dealing with a financial and health care crisis.

They already do.

They pay into SS and Medicare but most are exempt from federal income taxes, because they have their own taxing authority.

They already do.

They pay into SS and Medicare but most are exempt from federal income taxes, because they have their own taxing authority.
And they get jack shit from the federal government.

Good. A decision should be made either way. Personally, I hope Puerto Rico becomes a state.

Yes you do, because PR will be another welfare state and vote dem.

Sorry, I am not a Democrat. Besides, I don't really care what some bigoted turd like you thinks about me. And yes, the board notes that all I have for is insults for the likes of you. :crybaby:

Sorry, I am not a Democrat. Besides, I don't really care what some bigoted turd like you thinks about me. And yes, the board notes that all I have for is insults for the likes of you. :crybaby:

Glad to see i infuriate you. HAHA

Glad to see i infuriate you. HAHA

Infuriate? Not hardly. I pity you. Also I take great solace in knowing that you and the people like you are a very small/impotent minority. Now kindly piss off.

Forum List

Back