IED EXPLODES IN NYC... Second one today

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it's a duck....don't you think?

ISIS or ISIS sympathizers.

No way.. Has to be workplace violence..

631195.png

Of course it could be a false flag....but I tend more towards a terrorist event.

Hope Big Bird tells the truth soon.

Of course it could be a false flag....but I tend more towards a terrorist event.

Hope Big Bird tells the truth soon.

DeBlabio never tells the truth.. It's an official part of the liberal manifesto..

#8- Must be a Serial Liar

According to CNN, there is writing with the pressure cooker, and there are wires coming out of it and a cellphone taped to it, a timer.

Terror attacks under Obama are becoming as ubiquitous as his lying. They figure that both have become so common that no one will notice or care anymore. Like shootings in Chicago.
Like school shootings...like church shootings...like movie theater shootings...like shootings at Congresswoman rallies....
None of those have the common thread of islam. Making excuses for this hack president is as bad as abetting his failure. Aren't you supposed to accuse me of racism for criticizing your hack? That's your job.

How despicable are cop killing, terrorist loving liberals? Helly Rotten wants to INCREASE taking in Syrians who cannot be vetted..

Well if there was any question about this being terrorism, there isn't any more... The remote detonator for the second device is standard operating procedure for a person in line of site watching the attack and choosing when to deploy the second device...

Waiting to hear back on the New Jersey investigation and what parts were located during the crime scene crew search. What they find could very easily link these events..

CNN all ambulances are being searched before allowed into Belleview Hospital breezeway.

According to CNN, there is writing with the pressure cooker, and there are wires coming out of it and a cellphone taped to it, a timer.
excellent, the spin from the left will be that the homeless were cooking on the sidewalk again.

excellent, the spin from the left will be that the homeless were cooking on the sidewalk again.

Haha... I'm glad no one has been badly hurt. The mayor is a fool and I'm betting this is Moslem terrorism. But we'll see.

Forum List

Back